[ROM] BeyondROM V8.5 [15/06/2021] [11.0 FUE6] [June Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

neo2k12

Feb 17, 2012
I have chosen Bixby button remapping as screenshot.. however I want to remap it but all the root apps which remap the button does not work at all..please help

I had that problem too, the only thing that helped was going through the installation process again and choose something else.

acelover

May 14, 2012
delhi
I had that problem too, the only thing that helped was going through the installation process again and choose something else.

I have also been searching for same, did you just dirty flash same build? I am kinda scared coz dont remember what other option i selected in first flash.

ADOOL711

Jul 2, 2019
Hi, I encountered a problem while installing the ROM, it came to me while the installation was finished
Failed to mount '/cache' (No such file or directory)
What is the solution to this problem

maiki1

Sep 2, 2011
hello i have installed new firmware u8dth7 with odin after that i patched twrp with magic and installed with odin no reboot then reboot manualy in twrp then multidisabler 2.6 and install the beyond 7.0 all perfect but i can't install the magic 20.4
i updated manager to 8.0.1 and reinstall with twrp magic 20.4 but no way magic don't install :confused::confused:

starbucks2010

Jun 30, 2010
witht twrp

Why would you do that? In S10, the root is in recovery/TWRP.
If you want to root your device, you simply patch your AP with magisk manager and flash it in Odin or you patch the TWRP and flash that patched TWRP.
If you want to install magisk manager, you just install it as a simple apk.

maiki1

Sep 2, 2011
Why would you do that? In S10, the root is in recovery/TWRP.
If you want to root your device, you simply patch your AP with magisk manager and flash it in Odin or you patch the TWRP and flash that patched TWRP.
If you want to install magisk manager, you just install it as a simple apk.

ok thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The ROM has been updated to latest June fw FUE3.

Enjoy!

BeyondRom V8.5

Based on Android 11 - G97xFXXSBFUE6

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 11 G975FXXSBFUE6 odex/deodex June 2021 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, LTE only mod, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock, SafetyNet fix included</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: multiuser, call ring delay, SHealth fix, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps, mock location</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
    <*>IncallUI half/full screen caller id (Phone app settings-Call background-Layout)</*>

Changelog v8.5

<*>Updated to the latest FUE6 FW June 2021</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for his multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - SuperR for the kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - kdrag0n for safetynet fix
    - aliwaris for incallui mods
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Claude, Carlos, Raphael, Matthias and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

Gdrive Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING THE ROM !!!

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 11 fw before attempting to flash BR 8.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.5.x or newer) patched in Magisk Manager in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to encryption then flash BR 8.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from Q. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but issues can arise.
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the rom - usually bad rom zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the rom again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.
    Any S10e people willing/prepared to test BR Q for S10e please contact me in PM or on Telegram (link in OP).