• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] BeyondROM V8.7 [13/09/2021] [11.0 FUH5] [Sep Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

alex1007

Nov 19, 2012
after 8 years of flashing experience this is the first time that i can say this (V6.7) is the badest Rom of all time. Doesnt work, very bad instructions, links doesnt work. If i do something then right. I can tell to you people do not flash this ROM, you will get bootloop even if you come from a older Version of BeyondRom like me

Where can I find the old Verisions?

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

I upgrade twrp to latest and flashing the cruelkernel. Seems problems gone.

So how you did do that?
First upgraded TWRP( which version?), then Cruel Kernel (flashing the img in TWRP by selecting boot?) after that flashing the ROM? Did you do any reboots between the steps?

Last edited:

maglise

Dec 1, 2008
Paris
New 6.8 BeyondROM is perfect !

Hi,

This ROM is absolutely perfect, everything is working perfectly !

I'm coming from Ambasadii (1.6) what I did to update (dirty flash) :

First thing, connected to Telegram Chat, and read a little bit (very important), then discovered that there is a patched TWRP inamacd's 105 version and a ROM Control that can be downloaded. Didn't see that here. Then I began :

Boot in recovery, flashed the image of the patched version 105 TWRP for my device (S10+), choose flash image and recovery partition, then reboot in recovery to be on the 105 patched version.
Then flash the disabler saùsung version 2.2. (can be found on telegram chat too)
Then flash the ROM 6.8
Then, and it's very important, choose reboot in recovery (not system)
And voila,
After finishibng the update, I came back in recovery with hardware button, and flashed the Rom Control, BRC 6.8 (more options to tweak), and reboot in recovery (of course).

Everything is working, as intended, no FC

So very Good ROM, Thanx @starbucks2010

Maglise

minDDestroyer

Mar 29, 2019
Did that and camera still does not work on 6.8
Пробуйте чистую прошивку. Камера работает, разблокировка тоже. Вылетает секретная папка. Скорость и автономность пока нравятся, второй день использования. Twrp 3.4

Translation: Try a clean firmware. The camera works, unlock too. The secret folder crashes. Speed and autonomy while I like, the second day of use. Twrp 3.4

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200623-102231_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20200623-102231_Settings.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2011
Kansas City
@minDDestroyer. Please take note of XDA rule #4. Thank you.

4. Use the English language.
We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Yelleke

Jun 8, 2020
my firts XDA post

Nice ROM, love it ! :good:
debloated it further with a adb script.

If I could ask for 1 opion in the ROM.
It would be the installer asking if I want to install Gapps.

I want to be free of the "Don't be evil" compagny and would like to have MicroG instead.

Reactions: Mmmiku and El Dun

arlequin2k3

Dec 22, 2018
Hello ,
I have a problem since the update with V6.8. My camera is all black. I have a message telling me that the camera systematically stops. Thank you for your help . I just realized that this is done when installing magisk 20.4
@ +

Last edited:

Abo-Wa3d

Aug 16, 2003
Jeddah
Rom control and extra options

Thanks for this wonderful rom ... It is recommended that there be an independent addition which controls the rom and can add or remove any option from the same rom.... For example remove the Magisk root from the rom.... It can't be removed in the normal way without any problems, but with rom control, it's going to be easy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The ROM has been updated to latest FUH5 fw Sep 2021 level.

Enjoy!
    I am worried because everything is fine with you. I miss your Beyond Rom (FUH3) for some reasons known to me. Your fan wishes you a lot of good wishes.
    Thanks for updating!
    Can i use this rom on G975N after installing Twrp n rooting? I was sold a 975N jerry rigged as a 975F...now my dual sim is not working and the phone is all Korean now

BeyondRom V8.7

Based on Android 11 - G97xFXXSCFUF5

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 11 G975FXXSCFUF5 odex/deodex Sep 2021 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, LTE only mod, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock, SafetyNet fix included</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: multiuser, call ring delay, SHealth fix, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps, mock location</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
    <*>IncallUI half/full screen caller id (Phone app settings-Call background-Layout)</*>

Changelog v8.6

<*>Updated to the latest FUH5 FW Sep 2021</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for his multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - SuperR for the kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - kdrag0n for safetynet fix
    - aliwaris for incallui mods
    - dutchman89 for the new beyond bootanimation
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Alan, Claude, Raphael, Matthias, Samir and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

Gdrive Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING THE ROM !!!

Dirty flash BR 8.7 over BR 8.6 is ok.

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 11 fw before attempting to flash BR 8.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.5.2_9-x or newer patched with Magisk Manager) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 8.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from Q. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but issues can arise.
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the rom - usually bad rom zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the ROM again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.
    I am getting issue. Can you pls explain it in details how to flash the new twrp into recovery? This will help other users as well.

Thks

hello,
    for those who can't get camera work, I will explain how I did;
    I have a s10 plus and I did everything with my phone.
    - I downloaded ianmacd's twrp 3.3.1-103 from this address.
    - I moved twrp-beyond2lte-3.3.1-103_ianmacd.img file to sdcard via My Files app. It downloaded to Internal Storage's Download folder.
    - I did run Magisk Manager and I did tap first INSTALL button. I selected INSTALL. Then I selected 'Select and Patch a File'. Then I selected twrp-beyond2lte-3.3.1-103_ianmacd.img file.
    - Don't tap 'Reboot' button, tab '<-' back button and return the Magisk Manager app.
    - Move 'magisk_patched.img' file from Internal Storage's Download folder to Sd Card with My Files app.
    - Power off the phone.
    - Enter Recovery just pressing Power + Volume Up + Bixby button combination. (Release power button and keep pressing volume up and bixby till you get the twrp)
    - Select 'Install' (left top). Then select 'Install Image' (right bottom). Select 'Select Storage' then select 'Micro SD card' from pop-up menu.
    - Navigate and select 'magisk_patched.img'. Then select 'Recovery'. Swipe 'Swipe to confirm flash'. And TWRP will flash new patched TWRP into Recovery partition.
    - Go Back to main TWRP screen. Select 'Reboot' and then select 'Recovery'.
    - Phone will boot now and hopefully everything will work.
    Thank you.