• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] BeyondROM V8.7 [13/09/2021] [11.0 FUH5] [Sep Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

dodo34

Nov 10, 2006
It would be good if we had the choice to debloat more. for example samsung calender as i use google calender.

Also after Factory reset te pone tries to install some other bloatware like samsung email and linkedin software. why ?

Last edited:
Reactions: inevitable_one

Abo-Wa3d

Aug 16, 2003
Jeddah
Dear Developer

dear Friends.

I tried a lot a week or more to use this version of rom without root but all attempts have failed !!

Every time the root is removed and after the restart, the device does not work and continues to restart.

Knowing that I installed the recovery 3.3.1.105 that unpatched

I hope to explain the complete removal of the root from this version 6.8 in detail and now I am back for the wonderful version 6.7 without root.

kugla13

Jan 1, 2012
kugla13

I hope to explain the complete removal of the root from this version 6.8 in detail and now I am back for the wonderful version 6.7 without root.
Me too!

Yelleke

Jun 8, 2020
you can use Samsung phone app built-in call recorder
no need to use any other apps or download anything.
:good:

I have deleted almost every samsung app
calendar, phone, contacts, etc

exept messaging, because I want to type my message before selecting a contact and I haven't found one on F-Droid that does this.
I need a simple phone, not a samsung bloat

Call Recorder start recording when I start or pickup a phonecall
and ends it when someone stops the call

knasterhuis

Feb 16, 2008
I flashed the twrp from Ian

with this recovery i flash beyond rom

All seems good with installing but phone doesn't go further then Samsung Knox logo

I installed hyper rom And that's booting right away ?

Whats wrong ?

karlson123

Aug 6, 2009
there are so many complains, and difficulty to install the rom, can somebody do a good guide with video, all needed files at one place.
i've install the v6.7 after many tries, and 6.8 can not success, every time different problem.
it will be nice to have a good guide.

there are so many complains, and difficulty to install the rom, can somebody do a good guide with video, all needed files at one place.
i've install the v6.7 after many tries, and 6.8 can not success, every time different problem.
it will be nice to have a good guide.
I had a lot of problems installing 6.8. It all stemmed from dirty install... So I went back to stock, and then rooted, then clean install... I think it has something to do with the kernel...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The ROM has been updated to latest FUH5 fw Sep 2021 level.

Enjoy!
    I am worried because everything is fine with you. I miss your Beyond Rom (FUH3) for some reasons known to me. Your fan wishes you a lot of good wishes.
    Thanks for updating!
    Can i use this rom on G975N after installing Twrp n rooting? I was sold a 975N jerry rigged as a 975F...now my dual sim is not working and the phone is all Korean now

BeyondRom V8.7

Based on Android 11 - G97xFXXSCFUF5

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 11 G975FXXSCFUF5 odex/deodex Sep 2021 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, LTE only mod, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock, SafetyNet fix included</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: multiuser, call ring delay, SHealth fix, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps, mock location</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
    <*>IncallUI half/full screen caller id (Phone app settings-Call background-Layout)</*>

Changelog v8.6

<*>Updated to the latest FUH5 FW Sep 2021</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for his multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - SuperR for the kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - kdrag0n for safetynet fix
    - aliwaris for incallui mods
    - dutchman89 for the new beyond bootanimation
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Alan, Claude, Raphael, Matthias, Samir and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

Gdrive Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING THE ROM !!!

Dirty flash BR 8.7 over BR 8.6 is ok.

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 11 fw before attempting to flash BR 8.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.5.2_9-x or newer patched with Magisk Manager) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 8.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from Q. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but issues can arise.
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the rom - usually bad rom zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the ROM again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.
    I am getting issue. Can you pls explain it in details how to flash the new twrp into recovery? This will help other users as well.

Thks

hello,
    for those who can't get camera work, I will explain how I did;
    I have a s10 plus and I did everything with my phone.
    - I downloaded ianmacd's twrp 3.3.1-103 from this address.
    - I moved twrp-beyond2lte-3.3.1-103_ianmacd.img file to sdcard via My Files app. It downloaded to Internal Storage's Download folder.
    - I did run Magisk Manager and I did tap first INSTALL button. I selected INSTALL. Then I selected 'Select and Patch a File'. Then I selected twrp-beyond2lte-3.3.1-103_ianmacd.img file.
    - Don't tap 'Reboot' button, tab '<-' back button and return the Magisk Manager app.
    - Move 'magisk_patched.img' file from Internal Storage's Download folder to Sd Card with My Files app.
    - Power off the phone.
    - Enter Recovery just pressing Power + Volume Up + Bixby button combination. (Release power button and keep pressing volume up and bixby till you get the twrp)
    - Select 'Install' (left top). Then select 'Install Image' (right bottom). Select 'Select Storage' then select 'Micro SD card' from pop-up menu.
    - Navigate and select 'magisk_patched.img'. Then select 'Recovery'. Swipe 'Swipe to confirm flash'. And TWRP will flash new patched TWRP into Recovery partition.
    - Go Back to main TWRP screen. Select 'Reboot' and then select 'Recovery'.
    - Phone will boot now and hopefully everything will work.
    Thank you.