• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] BeyondROM V8.8 [21/10/2021] [11.0 FUI5] [Oct Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

chegue4

Jul 4, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
hello i'd like to know the behaviour of this ROM on a Galaxy S10+ Exynos version, because i'm on Stock ONE UI 3.1 and i don't like the way it drains battery while in stand by, i'd like to know if i should expect long lasting battery drain if i use BEYONDROM ! thanks

fivemoreyears

Nov 6, 2020
Hello all, compared to stock, how is battery life with this custom ROM ? Also, is Samsung Pay working on it ? Thanks
samsung pay doesn't work.
with passed safety net you can open the app but when you try to log in it gets stuck when asking for your choice of security.

Battery life is good. I flashed this immediately when I got my phone so can't compare to stock but charging to 85% and doing always on display/uber eats/spotify/google maps lasts me 5/6 hours

Marucins

Oct 27, 2011
After updating from version 8.3 to 8.4 (Dirty Flash)...

Regardless of the kernel (ThundeRStormS, BatterExynos9820, phone with 8.4 gets a bootloop?

Anders_79

Jun 25, 2021
Hi. Im using BeyondRom 7.1 (Android 10) and have been using it since the release without problem. Today my camera stopped working and I have tired restart the phone, clear cache and data but nothing helps. When I try to open it, its just black and I get a message that the app is keeping crashing.. Can I replace the file in TWRP somehow or flash some file? Thx for help!

Last edited:

[email protected]

Nov 10, 2012
Bushland
Android 11 latest rom version Camera is not working and torch niether . Torch used by another app . Any ideas guys ?

EDIT: Got it fixed by clearing dalvik cache in TWRP .

EDIT 2 : Gone again . It only works if booted with no root with Magisk . With root Camera apk crashing all the time .

Last edited:

johnj_es_1010

Jan 29, 2018
Good luck guys. I hope you'll like it.
when i install this rom i get play store issue :: inscufficient memory try removing another app before installing prefferred app::

seems somthing been done to the partitions so play store thinks its not enough memory while i dont have that issue on stock firmware

also the rom doesnt install the samsung apps at all even if i dont select to delet samsung apps

my phone beyond1lte galaxy s10 sm 937F and when i try multidisabler i get a fail on latest multidisabler version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The rom has been updated to latest FUI5 BR8.8. Happy flashing !

BeyondRom V8.8

Based on Android 11 - G97xFXXSDFUI5

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 11 G975FXXSDFUI5 odex/deodex Oct 2021 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, LTE only mod, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock, SafetyNet fix included</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: multiuser, call ring delay, SHealth fix, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps, mock location</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
    <*>IncallUI half/full screen caller id (Phone app settings-Call background-Layout)</*>

Changelog v8.8

<*>Updated to the latest FUI5 FW Oct 2021</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for his multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - SuperR for the kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - kdrag0n for safetynet fix
    - aliwaris for incallui mods
    - dutchman89 for the new beyond bootanimation
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Alan, Claude, Raphael, Matthias, Samir and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

Gdrive Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING THE ROM !!!

Dirty flash BR 8.8 over BR 8.7 is ok.

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 11 fw before attempting to flash BR 8.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.5.2_9-x or newer patched with Magisk Manager) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 8.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from Q. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but issues can arise.
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the rom - usually bad rom zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the ROM again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.
    The rom has been updated to latest FUI5 BR8.8. Happy flashing !