[ROM] BeyondROM V9.2 [16/05/2022] [A12 HVE1] [May Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

starbucks2010

Jun 30, 2010
You might be definitely right, I was just trying to find a description what is properly working. I realized at the end that Zygisk disabled Riru. Could you put me into the right direction of a method what is much more simplified? Thank you!
Except riru and magisk props config the rest is needed for the good functioning of the apps that don't want to run when they see root on the phone.
Ofc, zygisk activation, deny list configuration and magisk hide is essential.
I like to keep it simple.

reala

Nov 2, 2009
Except riru and magisk props config the rest is needed for the good functioning of the apps that don't want to run when they see root on the phone.
Ofc, zygisk activation, deny list configuration and magisk hide is essential.
I like to keep it simple.
Can I change back the fingerprint to my device without restriction or to a Samsung one which is not using hardware attestation as I've lost ability to login to Samsung Store (Dinamic backgrounds)?

gunar74

Jul 23, 2007
Budapest
The offline charging is not working. When I connect the charger, the phone turns on (S10e). I have tested the ROM, overall operates well, keep up the good work, thanks.

I chose moded in-call UI when installing Beyond Rom but I don't like it.
Is there anyway to change it to stock in-call UI without re-installing the rom?
thanks.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The rom is really solid, fast & the battery life is definitely better than the stock OneUI 4.0. 😘😘😘😘😘
The only problem is default call recording functionality is removed or I can't find it somehow 🙄🙄🙄
Hi bro.
Can u provide some screenshots of battery status.
I use 4G most of the time. Currently I'm getting 4-5hrs sot on stock. If this rom gets better than that I can flash. Thank you.

Ritesh10

Mar 9, 2019
@starbucks2010 thank you for debloating the Samsung rom. Allows me to use my s10e longer. I have noticed one issue, when using the 'One Hand Operation +' - the right side, a little below the FPS does not detect finger swipe gesture. Native android gesture works. I have remove edge bar while installing the rom but feels like 'ghost edge bar' is present preventing usage with the one hand operation+ app. Is there a way to fix this please? Thanks in advance.

stalker14086

Jan 6, 2018
Can someone throw off the firmware installation options translated into Russian , otherwise it 's unclear what checkboxes to put ??? Or is it impossible???

amankmr03

Feb 25, 2012
Delhi
Can anyone update about the battery life with the newest build ?
I want to flash the ROM so want to know everything is working fine or not

John5788

Nov 12, 2008
www.x5788.net
Running into a bootloop trying to flash BeyondROM 9.2. I am coming from LineageOS 19.1 Official with Encryption disabled, TWRP 3.6.2_9-0, and Magisk 25.0, and G970FXXUFHVE1 firmware already flashed (requirement for LOS 19.1). I want to switch to this ROM for VoLTE support because of the 3G sunset/shutdown happening in T-Mobile right now.

From within my booted LineageOS 19.1, I created a patched TWRP 3.6.2_9-0 and set it in my external SD card. I rebooted into TWRP and flashed the image file, rebooted back into recovery again (not sure how to validate running a patched TWRP?).

Format data -> Yes, flash multidisabler again just to make sure encryption is off (was already off before). Proceed to flash BeyondROM-G97xF_HVE1_v9.2_20220516_xda.zip file.

In Aroma, chose:
1. Perform Clean Flash
2. S10e - G970F(D)
3. Install stock emojis
4. Ok Google (remapping Bixby)
5. Modded InCallUI
6. Use Beyond bootanimation 2
7. Checked all the boxes to remove all bloat
8. => Flash success. Back out to main recovery menu, select reboot -> recovery.

Stuck in bootloop. Any one else have success going from LOS 19.1 to this rom without flashing back to complete stock via Odin? For now I have recovered my LOS 19.1 install using TWRP backup I made before this adventure.

MD5 checksum:

Code:
$ md5sum BeyondROM-G97xF_HVE1_v9.2_20220516_xda.zip
da10a3c45c310d185e325604d3464ead  BeyondROM-G97xF_HVE1_v9.2_20220516_xda.zip

=======

Edit: Working now. Flashed back to stock via Odin and G970FXXUFHVE1 downloaded via Frija: SM-G970F_5_20220510020400_olboeua0ey_fac.zip

Unzipped and flashed the 4 files: BL, AP, CP, and CSC via Odin, took a few minutes. Rebooted and was presented back with stock A12.

Used browser and downloaded Magisk Manager Canary APK via Github. Selected Install and patched my TWRP file. Grabbed the patched img file and combined it with the vbmeta-disabled.img, renaming them to recovery.img and vbmeta.img respectively, and stuffing them into a .tar file.

Opened up Odin again and flashed this new .tar file in the AP slot in download mode. Reboot to recovery using 3 button method and was presented with TWRP (presumably patched).

Went through same steps again, format data -> yes, flash multidisabler.zip, flash BeyondROM-G97xF_HVE1_v9.2_20220516_xda.zip and picked same options. This time upon Reboot -> Recovery no more bootloop and system is now sitting at Welcome Screen.

Verdict: Not possible to go from LOS 19.1 to this ROM without going back to complete stock first via Odin.

Last edited:

prototype4x4

Apr 1, 2021
Hi, if I installed v9.2 ontop of G970FXXUEGULB modem and bootloader, using for one week already as a daily driver, and did not find any bug (except native A12 related, like phantom process killer for example) what Im doing wrong? Do I really need to update to lates firware?

Hello @starbucks2010
First, thank you for making an effort on this device. I received an S10 new yesterday and did not know the hassle it would be for installing magisk. I am having some issues obtaining root access.

Here is the situation so far friend if you can share your wisdom I would be grateful.

I have installed Beyond rom via the aroma installer but don't see any changes or features other than the stock rom.... except in software information section when enabling developer options.

I have the S10 - - G973F variant.
I came from the stock A12 with stable magisk but I updated to canary beforehand by using canary manager to patch magisk and recovery images.
I then went to TWRP and Format Data, flashed Ian's disabler, rebooted recovery.
Then I flashed Beyond rom and waited on the bootlogo (This is where I am confused.... should I still be pressed combination buttons to enable the mask???).
Your Rom booted smoothly and I notice after setup there is no magisk at all so I install canary manager again incase the mask is present , but there is still no root.
Again I Bound the canary patched TWRP into a recovery tar using 7zip archive.
Flashed said recovery tar in Odin AP Went back to TWRP and format again.
Flashed ROM second time around and still have no root.

Am I missing something here?

Any help appreciated

Thanks in advance

Regards

xBinyWolf

May 16, 2016
Moto G
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Running into a bootloop trying to flash BeyondROM 9.2. I am coming from LineageOS 19.1 Official with Encryption disabled, TWRP 3.6.2_9-0, and Magisk 25.0, and G970FXXUFHVE1 firmware already flashed (requirement for LOS 19.1). I want to switch to this ROM for VoLTE support because of the 3G sunset/shutdown happening in T-Mobile right now.

From within my booted LineageOS 19.1, I created a patched TWRP 3.6.2_9-0 and set it in my external SD card. I rebooted into TWRP and flashed the image file, rebooted back into recovery again (not sure how to validate running a patched TWRP?).

Format data -> Yes, flash multidisabler again just to make sure encryption is off (was already off before). Proceed to flash BeyondROM-G97xF_HVE1_v9.2_20220516_xda.zip file.

In Aroma, chose:
1. Perform Clean Flash
2. S10e - G970F(D)
3. Install stock emojis
5. Modded InCallUI

Stuck in bootloop. Any one else have success going from LOS 19.1 to this rom without flashing back to complete stock via Odin? For now I have recovered my LOS 19.1 install using TWRP backup I made before this adventure.

MD5 checksum:

Code:

=======

Edit: Working now. Flashed back to stock via Odin and G970FXXUFHVE1 downloaded via Frija: SM-G970F_5_20220510020400_olboeua0ey_fac.zip

Unzipped and flashed the 4 files: BL, AP, CP, and CSC via Odin, took a few minutes. Rebooted and was presented back with stock A12.

Used browser and downloaded Magisk Manager Canary APK via Github. Selected Install and patched my TWRP file. Grabbed the patched img file and combined it with the vbmeta-disabled.img, renaming them to recovery.img and vbmeta.img respectively, and stuffing them into a .tar file.

Opened up Odin again and flashed this new .tar file in the AP slot in download mode. Reboot to recovery using 3 button method and was presented with TWRP (presumably patched).

Went through same steps again, format data -> yes, flash multidisabler.zip, flash BeyondROM-G97xF_HVE1_v9.2_20220516_xda.zip and picked same options. This time upon Reboot -> Recovery no more bootloop and system is now sitting at Welcome Screen.

Verdict: Not possible to go from LOS 19.1 to this ROM without going back to complete stock first via Odin.
Hey sorry to bother you but what do you mean by vbmeta image? I tried installing twrp but i can't do it because it said somenthing about custom recovery not allowed maybe i missed this step but i didn't read anything about it. Can you teach me how it is done if it doesn't bother you?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Battery life is like stock A12. Worse than A11

In Aroma, chose:
    1. Perform Clean Flash
    2. S10e - G970F(D)
    3. Install stock emojis
    5. Modded InCallUI

MD5 checksum:

Code:

=======

Hi,
    Thanks for letting me know. Can you join our telegram group and see 8f other people experience the same issue?

Thanks.
    Hi,
    Thanks for letting me know. Can you join our telegram group and see 8f other people experience the same issue?

Thanks.
    Fixed it by just reflashing the rom and keeping the edge app instead of removing it
    Hey sorry to bother you but what do you mean by vbmeta image? I tried installing twrp but i can't do it because it said somenthing about custom recovery not allowed maybe i missed this step but i didn't read anything about it. Can you teach me how it is done if it doesn't bother you?

Read the last part of this post #2 on official TWRP thread for S10e:

What is VBMETA?

Your phone has a partition for storing cryptographic hashes to verify the validity of the flashed software to all the partitions on your system. This is called Android Verified Boot.

In order to flash a recovery.img you need to replace the VBMETA image with a custom image to disable the checks. You can find a vbmeta-disabled.img here.
    logo (3).png

BeyondRom V9.2

Based on Android 12 - G97xFXXUFHVE1

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 12 G975FXXUFHVE1 odex/deodex May 2022 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock,</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: call ring delay, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
    <*>Modded IncallUI with app (add Phone tile - long press for settings)</*>

Changelog v9.2

<*>Updated to the latest HVE1 OneUI 4.1 FW May 2022</*>
    <*>Updated modded InCallUI</*>
    <*>Updated twrp into rom zip</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - SuperR for the kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - aliwaris for incallui mod
    - adil192 for some shealth mods
    - dutchman89 for the new awsome beyond bootanimation
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Alan, Claude, Raphael, Matthias, Samir and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

Gdrive Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING THE ROM !!!

Dirty flash BR 9.2 over BR 9.1 is ok but could have bugs. Is recommended to be on latest HVE1 FW !!!

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 12 fw before attempting to flash BR 9.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.6.x_9-x or newer patched with Magisk Canary or Alpha, not stable Magisk) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 9.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

You can experiment also flashing full stock HVE1 fw + patched twrp+vbmeta with Odin using HOME_CSC to keep your data then reboot immediately in twrp and dirty flash directly BR9.x. It could work but no guarantee.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from A11. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but you can experience problems
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the ROM - usually bad ROM zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the ROM again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    BR has been updated to latest dec 2021 fw. Enjoy !
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.