[ROM] BeyondROM V9.2 [16/05/2022] [A12 HVE1] [May Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

John5788

Nov 12, 2008
www.x5788.net
Hey sorry to bother you but what do you mean by vbmeta image? I tried installing twrp but i can't do it because it said somenthing about custom recovery not allowed maybe i missed this step but i didn't read anything about it. Can you teach me how it is done if it doesn't bother you?

Read the last part of this post #2 on official TWRP thread for S10e:

What is VBMETA?

Your phone has a partition for storing cryptographic hashes to verify the validity of the flashed software to all the partitions on your system. This is called Android Verified Boot.

In order to flash a recovery.img you need to replace the VBMETA image with a custom image to disable the checks. You can find a vbmeta-disabled.img here.

Reactions: xBinyWolf

xBinyWolf

May 16, 2016
Moto G
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Read the last part of this post #2 on official TWRP thread for S10e:
Thank you a lot. I'm noobie to samsung modding any help is appreciated <3

reala

Nov 2, 2009
Hello @starbucks2010
First, thank you for making an effort on this device. I received an S10 new yesterday and did not know the hassle it would be for installing magisk. I am having some issues obtaining root access.

Here is the situation so far friend if you can share your wisdom I would be grateful.

I have installed Beyond rom via the aroma installer but don't see any changes or features other than the stock rom.... except in software information section when enabling developer options.

I have the S10 - - G973F variant.
I came from the stock A12 with stable magisk but I updated to canary beforehand by using canary manager to patch magisk and recovery images.
I then went to TWRP and Format Data, flashed Ian's disabler, rebooted recovery.
Then I flashed Beyond rom and waited on the bootlogo (This is where I am confused.... should I still be pressed combination buttons to enable the mask???).
Your Rom booted smoothly and I notice after setup there is no magisk at all so I install canary manager again incase the mask is present , but there is still no root.
Again I Bound the canary patched TWRP into a recovery tar using 7zip archive.
Flashed said recovery tar in Odin AP Went back to TWRP and format again.
Flashed ROM second time around and still have no root.

Am I missing something here?

Any help appreciated

Thanks in advance

Regards
Created this tutorial, worked for me: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...tch-g970-g973-g975-f-fd.4017921/post-86911245

Hi @reala

Thanks for your reply and link to your tutorial.
After flashing the rom and getting the root working. My phone became really unpredictable. I would receive all notifications at once but an hour or so late, messages and emails would also arrive late both on wifi and mobile data.
I've went back to stock due to this and locked the bootloader as the phone just didn't feel right at all.
To block ads I've installed brave browser and used Maritos Tool-All-In-One to get rid of all the bloat.

Regards

Rambo_FT

Jun 18, 2012
Sakarya
siberkalem.com
I’ve made a tutorial for clean installing the ROM (9.2) to have it working properly with Magisk and to pass SafetyNet to use anything you want even Fintech, banking apps and Google Pay with biometric authentication.
It was pretty complicated now, so I do hope it helps to anyone.

Use Frija tool to highspeed download latest StockROM

Frija: https://github.com/SlackingVeteran/frija/releases/download/v1.4.4/Frija-v1.4.4.zip
Frija tutorial: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-frija-samsung-firmware-downloader-checker.3910594/

Magisk: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/v24.3/Magisk-v24.3.apk

MagiskHide Props Config: https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-R...ownload/v6.1.2/MagiskHidePropsConf-v6.1.2.zip

Termux: https://github.com/termux/termux-ap...ermux-app_v0.118.0+github-debug_arm64-v8a.apk

Riru: https://github.com/RikkaApps/Riru/releases/download/v26.1.5/riru-v26.1.4.r524.125daf3f89-release.zip

Universal SafetyNet Fix: https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases/download/v2.2.1/safetynet-fix-v2.2.1.zip
I used this method. Samsung Galaxy Store can't launch. Store says: this phone doesn't support galaxy store. How can i avoid this problem?

Solved! I disabled these modules from Magisk manager:
- MagiskHide Props Config
- Universal SafetyNet Fix

Than reboot my phone in recovery mode from magisk manager (to reboot root mode without button combinations). After that, galaxy store launched successfully.

I will install samsung apps. When i finished my job with samsung store, i will re-enable these magisk modules to use my banking apps :)

Last edited:

reala

Nov 2, 2009
I used this method. Samsung Galaxy Store can't launch. Store says: this phone doesn't support galaxy store. How can i avoid this problem?

Solved! I disabled these modules from Magisk manager:
- MagiskHide Props Config
- Universal SafetyNet Fix

Than reboot my phone in recovery mode from magisk manager (to reboot root mode without button combinations). After that, galaxy store launched successfully.

I will install samsung apps. When i finished my job with samsung store, i will re-enable these magisk modules to use my banking apps :)
It's, 'cause I've changed fingerprint to a Google Pixel device, so Samsung store not recognizing the phone as Samsung device any more. I haven't tried to change it to a Samsung device, as everything is up and running properly, but someone could give it a try.

Rambo_FT

Jun 18, 2012
Sakarya
siberkalem.com
It's, 'cause I've changed fingerprint to a Google Pixel device, so Samsung store not recognizing the phone as Samsung device any more. I haven't tried to change it to a Samsung device, as everything is up and running properly, but someone could give it a try.
I tried it now. I changed it google pixel 6 pro to samsung galaxy s10e in termux app command line. Now magisk hide modules and samsung store working perfectly.

I installed samsung pass but it detected the root. Other apps working without problem.

reala

Nov 2, 2009
I tried it now. I changed it google pixel 6 pro to samsung galaxy s10e in termux app command line. Now magisk hide modules and samsung store working perfectly.

I installed samsung pass but it detected the root. Other apps working without problem.
Did you have to disable or clear data of any app to do it before, like banking apps or Google Pay, or just worked like that you have written?

Oct 15, 2021
Don't know if any has had any issues with phone when screen blanked either charging or during calls and having to reboot. I found changing pm.sleep_mode=1 to pm.sleep_mode=0 in the build.prop in both system and vendor cured issue on S10+

Wiliz Yei Yei

Feb 27, 2018
Hello friends, first of all I want to thank the creator of this great ROM (I don't have it yet, but it looks promising) I just want to know if after installing this ROM I will be able to flash Again to return to stock.

I'm not so much into calls, or messages, I don't use a telephone line since this is my Gamer phone, I know that the A12 battery is disgusting, but I want to know about the cameras, are they good? Best regards...! And I need that Telegram group, Thanks

j4m01

Jun 22, 2009
Hello @starbucks2010
First, thank you for making an effort on this device. I received an S10 new yesterday and did not know the hassle it would be for installing magisk. I am having some issues obtaining root access.

Here is the situation so far friend if you can share your wisdom I would be grateful.

I have installed Beyond rom via the aroma installer but don't see any changes or features other than the stock rom.... except in software information section when enabling developer options.

I have the S10 - - G973F variant.
I came from the stock A12 with stable magisk but I updated to canary beforehand by using canary manager to patch magisk and recovery images.
I then went to TWRP and Format Data, flashed Ian's disabler, rebooted recovery.
Then I flashed Beyond rom and waited on the bootlogo (This is where I am confused.... should I still be pressed combination buttons to enable the mask???).
Your Rom booted smoothly and I notice after setup there is no magisk at all so I install canary manager again incase the mask is present , but there is still no root.
Again I Bound the canary patched TWRP into a recovery tar using 7zip archive.
Flashed said recovery tar in Odin AP Went back to TWRP and format again.
Flashed ROM second time around and still have no root.

Am I missing something here?

Any help appreciated

Thanks in advance

Regards
Hi there
Can you go into twrp and press reboot to recovery to check whether you have root.

mikechedvey

Dec 2, 2018
Odessa
please help, the root is gone, what do you advise me to do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220722-181710.jpg
    Screenshot_20220722-181710.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 34

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    update to what? did you even bothered to check if there's any new fw for s10?
    logo (3).png

BeyondRom V9.2

Based on Android 12 - G97xFXXUFHVE1

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 12 G975FXXUFHVE1 odex/deodex May 2022 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock,</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: call ring delay, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
    <*>Modded IncallUI with app (add Phone tile - long press for settings)</*>

Changelog v9.2

<*>Updated to the latest HVE1 OneUI 4.1 FW May 2022</*>
    <*>Updated modded InCallUI</*>
    <*>Updated twrp into rom zip</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - SuperR for the kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - aliwaris for incallui mod
    - adil192 for some shealth mods
    - dutchman89 for the new awsome beyond bootanimation
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Alan, Claude, Raphael, Matthias, Samir and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

Gdrive Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING THE ROM !!!

Dirty flash BR 9.2 over BR 9.1 is ok but could have bugs. Is recommended to be on latest HVE1 FW !!!

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 12 fw before attempting to flash BR 9.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.6.x_9-x or newer patched with Magisk Canary or Alpha, not stable Magisk) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 9.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

You can experiment also flashing full stock HVE1 fw + patched twrp+vbmeta with Odin using HOME_CSC to keep your data then reboot immediately in twrp and dirty flash directly BR9.x. It could work but no guarantee.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from A11. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but you can experience problems
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the ROM - usually bad ROM zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the ROM again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.
    BR has been updated to latest dec 2021 fw. Enjoy !