[ROM] BeyondROM V9.7 [20/03/2023] [A12 HWC1] [Mar Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

Meteor100

Mar 17, 2013
1. Install the patched shealth from 1st post
2. Is not visible probably because your playstore is not certified. Wipe cache + data for playstore app and check again
3. Magisk issuethqnks

1. Install the patched shealth from 1st post
2. Is not visible probably because your playstore is not certified. Wipe cache + data for playstore app and check again
3. Magisk issue
Thanks. All issues were fixed

roo79x

Jan 12, 2012
Renmark
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Hi all. Okay I am feeling really dumb right now. I have an S10e SM-G970F On Android 11 (build RPA.2000720.0012.G970FXXSEFUL1)
I would like to try BeyondRom and stay on Android 11. I have been searching for a thread / link/ information but as I said I'm feeling dumb because I haven't found it. Can anyone please help me out with what to search for? or possibly a link to Beyondrom version 8?

Last edited:

[Legenda]

Dec 27, 2012
Hello there.

Sorry this probably a dumb question : But can I simply install Magisk Manager on my S10e?

thanks

DOGASP

Dec 9, 2021
Good morning, is anyone able to download it?
It is not possible to view or download this file at this time.

DOGASP

Dec 9, 2021
Sem título.png

Here only this message appears.

It is not possible to view or download this file at this time.

Many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try to access it later. If it is very large or shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download it. If you are unable to access the file after this time, please contact your domain administrator.

DOGASP

Dec 9, 2021
Sim, posso baixá-lo no link do gdrive.
Problema resolvido.
Sempre baixei os arquivos sem precisar estar logado na minha conta google, por acaso entrei na minha conta google no computador e abri o link de download.
Se alguém estiver tendo um problema semelhante, faça login com sua conta do google drive que funcionará.

MrH871

Jun 11, 2013
How can I flash the stock kernel (kernel that comes with rom) with odin, or twrp. I mistakenly rebooted through Magisk and now the phone did 3 bootloops , Thankyou

reala

Nov 2, 2009
I’ve made a tutorial for clean installing the ROM (9.2) to have it working properly with Magisk and to pass SafetyNet to use anything you want even Fintech, banking apps and Google Pay with biometric authentication.
It was pretty complicated now, so I do hope it helps to anyone.

Use Frija tool to highspeed download latest StockROM

Frija: https://github.com/SlackingVeteran/frija/releases/download/v1.4.4/Frija-v1.4.4.zip
Frija tutorial: https://xdaforums.com/t/tool-frija-samsung-firmware-downloader-checker.3910594/

Magisk: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/v24.3/Magisk-v24.3.apk

MagiskHide Props Config: https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-R...ownload/v6.1.2/MagiskHidePropsConf-v6.1.2.zip

Termux: https://github.com/termux/termux-ap...ermux-app_v0.118.0+github-debug_arm64-v8a.apk

Riru: https://github.com/RikkaApps/Riru/releases/download/v26.1.5/riru-v26.1.4.r524.125daf3f89-release.zip

Universal SafetyNet Fix: https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases/download/v2.2.1/safetynet-fix-v2.2.1.zip

Attachments

• Clean Flash S10 Plus Tutorial.pdf
    115.9 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Reactions: starbucks2010
Greate ROM Bro! Samsung Health's working again :)
Hey bro, can u reply some of my questions?

Do the payment apps like google pay work (safetynet) ?

Do all camera lenses accessible?

Do dual speakers work?

Do the multi windows work?

Do VoLTE?
FP SCANNER ?

And what about battery? (Especially on mobile data)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

firefox1996

Feb 17, 2007
Hey bro, can u reply some of my questions?

Do the payment apps like google pay work (safetynet) ?

Do all camera lenses accessible?

Do dual speakers work?

Do the multi windows work?

Do VoLTE?
FP SCANNER ?

And what about battery? (Especially on mobile data)

Thanks in advance.
yes
don't use it
don't know :)
yes
yes
yes
don't know.
battery: phone S10+ 2 years old, dual sim, SOT: 5-6h (2 days). Tip: when i don't use LTE, change network to 2G.

My suggestion: Just flash rom, and test it your self!

Reactions: Arjunpvl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo (3).png

BeyondRom V9.7

Based on Android 12 - G97xFXXSGHWC1

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 12 G975FXXSGHWC1 odex/deodex Mar 2023 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock,</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: call ring delay, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
    <*>Modded IncallUI with app (add Phone tile - long press for settings)</*>
    <*>Latest patched twrp included in the rom zip</*>

Changelog v9.7

<*>Updated to the latest HWC1 OneUI 4.1 FW Mar 2023</*>
    <*>Switched back to magisk canary - remove your actual magisk app and install magisk canary</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - Mr. Waehere for CRB kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - aliwaris for incallui mod
    - adil192 for some shealth mods
    - dutchman89 for the awesome beyond boot animation
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (Claude, Bananaman and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

BR9.7 HWC1 Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING BR ROM OR WHEN REBOOTING FROM TWRP !

Dirty flash BR 9.7 over BR 9.6 is possible. You must be on at list HVJ5 FW to boot BR9.7 !!!

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 12 fw before attempting to flash BR 9.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.7.0_9-1 or newer patched with Magisk Canary or Alpha, not stable Magisk) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 9.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

You can experiment also flashing full stock HWA3 fw + patched twrp+vbmeta with Odin using HOME_CSC to keep your data then reboot immediately in twrp and dirty flash directly BR9.x. It could work but no guarantee.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from A11. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but you can experience problems
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the ROM - usually bad ROM zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the ROM again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.
    BR has been updated to latest dec 2021 fw. Enjoy !