[ROM] BeyondROM V9.4 [10/11/2022] [A12 HVJ5] [Oct Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

alex1007

Nov 19, 2012
after 8 years of flashing experience this is the first time that i can say this (V6.7) is the badest Rom of all time. Doesnt work, very bad instructions, links doesnt work. If i do something then right. I can tell to you people do not flash this ROM, you will get bootloop even if you come from a older Version of BeyondRom like me

Where can I find the old Verisions?

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

I upgrade twrp to latest and flashing the cruelkernel. Seems problems gone.

So how you did do that?
First upgraded TWRP( which version?), then Cruel Kernel (flashing the img in TWRP by selecting boot?) after that flashing the ROM? Did you do any reboots between the steps?

Last edited:

maglise

Dec 1, 2008
Paris
New 6.8 BeyondROM is perfect !

Hi,

This ROM is absolutely perfect, everything is working perfectly !

I'm coming from Ambasadii (1.6) what I did to update (dirty flash) :

First thing, connected to Telegram Chat, and read a little bit (very important), then discovered that there is a patched TWRP inamacd's 105 version and a ROM Control that can be downloaded. Didn't see that here. Then I began :

Boot in recovery, flashed the image of the patched version 105 TWRP for my device (S10+), choose flash image and recovery partition, then reboot in recovery to be on the 105 patched version.
Then flash the disabler saùsung version 2.2. (can be found on telegram chat too)
Then flash the ROM 6.8
Then, and it's very important, choose reboot in recovery (not system)
And voila,
After finishibng the update, I came back in recovery with hardware button, and flashed the Rom Control, BRC 6.8 (more options to tweak), and reboot in recovery (of course).

Everything is working, as intended, no FC

So very Good ROM, Thanx @starbucks2010

Maglise

minDDestroyer

Mar 29, 2019
Did that and camera still does not work on 6.8
Пробуйте чистую прошивку. Камера работает, разблокировка тоже. Вылетает секретная папка. Скорость и автономность пока нравятся, второй день использования. Twrp 3.4

Translation: Try a clean firmware. The camera works, unlock too. The secret folder crashes. Speed and autonomy while I like, the second day of use. Twrp 3.4

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200623-102231_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20200623-102231_Settings.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Senior Moderator
Staff member
@minDDestroyer. Please take note of XDA rule #4. Thank you.

4. Use the English language.
We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Yelleke

Jun 8, 2020
my firts XDA post

Nice ROM, love it ! :good:
debloated it further with a adb script.

If I could ask for 1 opion in the ROM.
It would be the installer asking if I want to install Gapps.

I want to be free of the "Don't be evil" compagny and would like to have MicroG instead.

Reactions: Mmmiku and El Dun

arlequin2k3

Dec 22, 2018
Hello ,
I have a problem since the update with V6.8. My camera is all black. I have a message telling me that the camera systematically stops. Thank you for your help . I just realized that this is done when installing magisk 20.4
@ +

Last edited:

Abo-Wa3d

Aug 16, 2003
Jeddah
Rom control and extra options

Thanks for this wonderful rom ... It is recommended that there be an independent addition which controls the rom and can add or remove any option from the same rom.... For example remove the Magisk root from the rom.... It can't be removed in the normal way without any problems, but with rom control, it's going to be easy.

dodo34

Nov 10, 2006
But i do not want to press "record" every time so i need a Call recorder app which records automatically always.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The ROM has been updated to latest HVJ5 FW Oct 2022 patch level.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    Hi everyone. If you are having problems please make sure to flash the latest hvj firmware in Odin. All slots with twrp in user slot. Twrp is in the rom zip so once your in twrp flash the rom and reboot recovery. I have this working on my s10e without problems for a week now (tester) if you continue to have issues please join the telegram group and I can assist you there.
    any update for G973F...GHVJ5?
    How to flash BR 9.4 without any problems (most of us know but sometimes it is just a small detail thought of as routine that's enough to fail...😭):
    1. Make a full backup in Twrp and store it somewhere save. 🔑
    2. Get the stock HVJ5 rom. (check for the right regional code, samfirm tool is quite helpful)
    3. Flash HVJ5 in Odin (all files but home_csc)
    4. Boot up, enable dev mode as well as USB debugging.
    5. Go back to dl mode and flash twrp in AP slot as well as vbmeta in CP slot. (without vbmeta twrp won't boot up and you are stuck at dl mode screen)
    6. Straight up to twrp. (vol+/bixby/power just like three seconds)
    7. Completely reset internal SD (type yes...)
    8. Flash multidisabler right after.
    9. Flash BR 9.4.
    10. Flash magisk apk and the corresponding patched twrp.
    11. Reboot and set up magisk before logging into your accounts (Google, Samsung...), enable zygisk, flash safetynet zip, set up forced blocklist.
    [12. Enable highest available swap ram in system maintenance, force reboot (vol - and power) and twrp reboot (vol+ and bixby, power until boot logo) before system reboot kicks in.]
    13. Reboot to recovery, cleach cache/dalvik, reboot to recovery.
    14. Be happy about the sheer poetry of a custom Rom working fine and thank starbucks2010.
    15. Share your experiences with others asking for help.
    🎉🎊🎈
    after flashing stock hvj5 fw with odin and latest twrp, you have to go to twrp and flash br94
    Hi
    Thanks starbucks2010, installing stock hvj5 allowed me to boot BeyondRom 9.4
    So glad to be using BR again
    logo (3).png

BeyondRom V9.4

Based on Android 12 - G97xFXXUGHVJ5

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 12 G975FXXUGHVJ5 odex/deodex Oct 2022 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock,</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: call ring delay, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
    <*>Modded IncallUI with app (add Phone tile - long press for settings)</*>

Changelog v9.4

<*>Updated to the latest HVJ5 OneUI 4.1 FW Oct 2022</*>
    <*>Updated TWRP in the rom zip</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - Mr. Waehere for CRB kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - aliwaris for incallui mod
    - adil192 for some shealth mods
    - dutchman89 for the new awsome beyond bootanimation
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Alan, Claude, Raphael, Matthias, Samir and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

BR9.4 Gdrive Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING BR ROM OR WHEN REBOOTING FROM TWRP !

Dirty flash BR 9.4 over BR 9.3 is not possible. You need to be on latest HVJ5 FW to flash BR9.4 !!!

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 12 fw before attempting to flash BR 9.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.7.0_9-1 or newer patched with Magisk Canary or Alpha, not stable Magisk) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 9.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

You can experiment also flashing full stock HVJ5 fw + patched twrp+vbmeta with Odin using HOME_CSC to keep your data then reboot immediately in twrp and dirty flash directly BR9.x. It could work but no guarantee.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from A11. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but you can experience problems
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the ROM - usually bad ROM zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the ROM again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.
    BR has been updated to latest dec 2021 fw. Enjoy !