- Jun 30, 2010
So what? The member whose question I replied to did not ask for the developer's niceness, but for opinions on this rom. It would be great if some nice guy could give his sincere opinion in this forum without being read the "niceness sermon".Samsung changes things between updates. One nice guy (and some more) are contributing us (who are knowing what we are doing and get from this kind of rom) a tweaked and more customizable near to stock rom. Not more and no less. Btw rom features are written down in topic #1.
You got that right.So what? The member whose question I replied to did not ask for the developer's niceness, but for opinions on this rom. It would be great if some nice guy could give his sincere opinion in this forum without being read the "niceness sermon".
And btw, I am sure the developer is perfectly able to defend himself and his rom, and does not need unasked-for paladins.
Thanks for the quick reply. I did that and then I have to patch the TWRP that I used to install the ROM and flash the patched TWRP through TWRP?
Hi, I'm kinda new here with a brand new SM-G973F/DS and I'd like to flash this ROM. To be sure i don't f... it up I have a few questions.How to flash BR 9.4 without any problems (most of us know but sometimes it is just a small detail thought of as routine that's enough to fail...):
1. Make a full backup in Twrp and store it somewhere save.
2. Get the stock HVJ5 rom. (check for the right regional code, samfirm tool is quite helpful)
3. Flash HVJ5 in Odin (all files but home_csc)
4. Boot up, enable dev mode as well as USB debugging.
5. Go back to dl mode and flash twrp in AP slot as well as vbmeta in CP slot. (without vbmeta twrp won't boot up and you are stuck at dl mode screen)
6. Straight up to twrp. (vol+/bixby/power just like three seconds)
7. Completely reset internal SD (type yes...)
8. Flash multidisabler right after.
9. Flash BR 9.4.
10. Flash magisk apk and the corresponding patched twrp.
11. Reboot and set up magisk before logging into your accounts (Google, Samsung...), enable zygisk, flash safetynet zip, set up forced blocklist.
[12. Enable highest available swap ram in system maintenance, force reboot (vol - and power) and twrp reboot (vol+ and bixby, power until boot logo) before system reboot kicks in.]
13. Reboot to recovery, cleach cache/dalvik, reboot to recovery.
14. Be happy about the sheer poetry of a custom Rom working fine and thank starbucks2010.
15. Share your experiences with others asking for help.