[ROM] BeyondROM V9.7 [20/03/2023] [A12 HWC1] [Mar Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

XtR-Z

Oct 11, 2017
Hi. Where can we get the ^magisk alpha app^? It's not the canary build and not official channel, right? And in which folder is your already magisk alpha patched twrp located in zip? Maybe /xtra/variants/#yourmodelnumber#/recovery?

Daidalos117

Jan 30, 2009
Hey guys, quick question, I am on 9.3 and want to dirty flash to 9.6. Do i need to somehow update the FW? Or just usual flash in twrp?

slitbrain

Feb 6, 2012
Hi. Where can we get the ^magisk alpha app^? It's not the canary build and not official channel, right? And in which folder is your already magisk alpha patched twrp located in zip? Maybe /xtra/variants/#yourmodelnumber#/recovery?
You can also flash the canary build and patched twrp. I did so because I have no experience with alpha builds.

Kenshin057

Dec 13, 2010

Will there be an Android 13 Version of the BeyondROM with DEX and Multi-User Support?​

----------------------------------------------

From this Youtube-Video I already know how to add the Multi-User funtion to my [G975-F/FD] after ROOT [Android 12 MIUI 4.1 Stock ROM].

I had to edit the [build.prop] system file with the following code:
#Multi User fw.max_users=30 fw.show_multiuserui=1 fw.show_hidden_users=1 fw.power_user_switcher=1

It worked, and I could successfully set up different users, and boot into their profiles.

The only thing missing is the button to switch the users after setting them up.
Not like in the video above, on my device, this button is missing!

1675013942507.png
<- how it looks in the video

I even tried to change [fw.max_users=30] to 3 or 5, but with no success.

----------------------------------------------

I noticed that on the Beta Stock ROM Versions 1 + 2 + 3 of "Android 13 One UI 5.0" the multi-user function was activated. But now they removed it again in the official versions. [Youtube-Video about the Beta]

I hope you guys can add this function in the next version, or in Android 13.

Or please tell me how to change the code in the [build.prop] file to make the Swtich-User-Button accessible through the top notification bar.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: metaxda

Gansa

Jun 20, 2018
Kazakhstan
Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 12 fw before attempting to flash BR 9.x
2. Flash latest TWRP (3.7.0_9-1 or newer patched with Magisk Canary or Alpha, not stable Magisk) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 9.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

You can experiment also flashing full stock HWA3 fw + patched twrp+vbmeta with Odin using HOME_CSC to keep your data then reboot immediately in twrp and dirty flash directly BR9.x. It could work but no guarantee.
Hey there! Am I right if I'm going through the simple installation procedure from stock HWA3 G970F using the recovery (just been archived in .tar with 7zip) taken from BeyondROM.zip /xtra folder?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo (3).png

BeyondRom V9.7

Based on Android 12 - G97xFXXSGHWC1

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 12 G975FXXSGHWC1 odex/deodex Mar 2023 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock,</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: call ring delay, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
    <*>Modded IncallUI with app (add Phone tile - long press for settings)</*>
    <*>Latest patched twrp included in the rom zip</*>

Changelog v9.7

<*>Updated to the latest HWC1 OneUI 4.1 FW Mar 2023</*>
    <*>Switched back to magisk canary - remove your actual magisk app and install magisk canary</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - Mr. Waehere for CRB kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - aliwaris for incallui mod
    - adil192 for some shealth mods
    - dutchman89 for the awesome beyond boot animation
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (Claude, Bananaman and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

BR9.7 HWC1 Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING BR ROM OR WHEN REBOOTING FROM TWRP !

Dirty flash BR 9.7 over BR 9.6 is possible. You must be on at list HVJ5 FW to boot BR9.7 !!!

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 12 fw before attempting to flash BR 9.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.7.0_9-1 or newer patched with Magisk Canary or Alpha, not stable Magisk) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 9.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

You can experiment also flashing full stock HWA3 fw + patched twrp+vbmeta with Odin using HOME_CSC to keep your data then reboot immediately in twrp and dirty flash directly BR9.x. It could work but no guarantee.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from A11. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but you can experience problems
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the ROM - usually bad ROM zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the ROM again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.
    BR has been updated to latest dec 2021 fw. Enjoy !