- Jun 30, 2010
Based on Android 12 - G97xFXXSGHWC1
Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)
<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
<*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
<*>Base Android 12 G975FXXSGHWC1 odex/deodex Mar 2023 patch level</*>
<*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
<*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, camera during call, etc)</*>
<*>Knox partially removed, AppLock,</*>
<*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
<*>build.prop tweaks: call ring delay, BT passwords remember</*>
<*>Allow screenshots in secure apps</*>
<*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
<*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
<*>Modded IncallUI with app (add Phone tile - long press for settings)</*>
<*>Latest patched twrp included in the rom zip</*>
<*>Updated to the latest HWC1 OneUI 4.1 FW Mar 2023</*>
<*>Switched back to magisk canary - remove your actual magisk app and install magisk canary</*>
- John Wu for Magisk
- IanMacd for multidisabler
- IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
- Corsicanu for the TWRP
- Mr. Waehere for CRB kitchen
- WinB33 for the FontPack
- aliwaris for incallui mod
- adil192 for some shealth mods
- dutchman89 for the awesome beyond boot animation
- All people who helped me with ROM testing (Claude, Bananaman and others)
Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)
BR9.7 HWC1 Link
ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING BR ROM OR WHEN REBOOTING FROM TWRP !
Dirty flash BR 9.7 over BR 9.6 is possible. You must be on at list HVJ5 FW to boot BR9.7 !!!
1. You need to be already on Android 12 fw before attempting to flash BR 9.x
2. Flash latest TWRP (3.7.0_9-1 or newer patched with Magisk Canary or Alpha, not stable Magisk) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 9.x
In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!
If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.
You can experiment also flashing full stock HWA3 fw + patched twrp+vbmeta with Odin using HOME_CSC to keep your data then reboot immediately in twrp and dirty flash directly BR9.x. It could work but no guarantee.
0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from A11. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but you can experience problems
2. If you have error 1 while flashing the ROM - usually bad ROM zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the ROM again
3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)
Happy flashing good people!