[ROM] BeyondROM V9.7 [20/03/2023] [A12 HWC1] [Mar Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

Kolimoki

Dec 2, 2022
Hello there,

Is that ROM compatible with G973U1 ? If not, is there another ROM alike compatible ?

Thank you !

zogoibi

Aug 18, 2011
Samsung changes things between updates. One nice guy (and some more) are contributing us (who are knowing what we are doing and get from this kind of rom) a tweaked and more customizable near to stock rom. Not more and no less. Btw rom features are written down in topic #1.
So what? The member whose question I replied to did not ask for the developer's niceness, but for opinions on this rom. It would be great if some nice guy could give his sincere opinion in this forum without being read the "niceness sermon".
And btw, I am sure the developer is perfectly able to defend himself and his rom, and does not need unasked-for paladins.

Reactions: Wreak0Havoc

Wreak0Havoc

Jun 24, 2018
So what? The member whose question I replied to did not ask for the developer's niceness, but for opinions on this rom. It would be great if some nice guy could give his sincere opinion in this forum without being read the "niceness sermon".
And btw, I am sure the developer is perfectly able to defend himself and his rom, and does not need unasked-for paladins.
You got that right.
I'm asking for opinions that's all, and when he said the "features are written down..." yeah I know and I already read them I'm not a beginner, also I was asking if somebody has a AnTuTu benchmark score and screen on time with or without custom kernels so I can decide to flash it or not.
I appreciate the work done and the effort on this Rom and I know it's not an easy job to configure or mod Roms
Sorry for the misunderstanding or being noisy.

Reactions: zogoibi

froz3nbug

May 11, 2012
I dirty flashed BR9.5 over 9.4, and now secure folder can not be enabled...I am on HVJ5 firmware.

demster

Feb 20, 2008
Maybe a stupid question, but how do you get Magisk working on 9.5? I don't see it being installed and I cannot find the steps to get it working for this ROM.

demster

Feb 20, 2008
install magisk canary 25205 app like any other app
Thanks for the quick reply. I did that and then I have to patch the TWRP that I used to install the ROM and flash the patched TWRP through TWRP?

EDIT: I fiddled around with Magisk Manager and was able to enable or install it through the app :D

Last edited:

Paniolta

Dec 28, 2022
How to flash BR 9.4 without any problems (most of us know but sometimes it is just a small detail thought of as routine that's enough to fail...😭):
1. Make a full backup in Twrp and store it somewhere save. 🔑
2. Get the stock HVJ5 rom. (check for the right regional code, samfirm tool is quite helpful)
3. Flash HVJ5 in Odin (all files but home_csc)
4. Boot up, enable dev mode as well as USB debugging.
5. Go back to dl mode and flash twrp in AP slot as well as vbmeta in CP slot. (without vbmeta twrp won't boot up and you are stuck at dl mode screen)
6. Straight up to twrp. (vol+/bixby/power just like three seconds)
7. Completely reset internal SD (type yes...)
8. Flash multidisabler right after.
9. Flash BR 9.4.
10. Flash magisk apk and the corresponding patched twrp.
11. Reboot and set up magisk before logging into your accounts (Google, Samsung...), enable zygisk, flash safetynet zip, set up forced blocklist.
[12. Enable highest available swap ram in system maintenance, force reboot (vol - and power) and twrp reboot (vol+ and bixby, power until boot logo) before system reboot kicks in.]
13. Reboot to recovery, cleach cache/dalvik, reboot to recovery.
14. Be happy about the sheer poetry of a custom Rom working fine and thank starbucks2010.
15. Share your experiences with others asking for help.
🎉🎊🎈
Hi, I'm kinda new here with a brand new SM-G973F/DS and I'd like to flash this ROM. To be sure i don't f... it up I have a few questions.

Atm I rooted my phone with magisk and installed TWRP then multidisabler. My current firmware is :
GM-973F/DS
AP_G973FXXUGHVJ5 magisk patched
BL_G973FXXUGHVJ5
CP_G973FXXUGHVJ1
CSC_OXJ_G973FOXJGHVJ4

So to install BR 9.5, can I start straight at step 9 which means flashing BR using TWRP ?
It says I have to make sure my data partition is not encrypted : how to ?
Then I have to reinstall magisk apk and TWRP (twrp-3.7.0_9-1-beyond1lte.img ?) using TWRP ? What is patched TWRP ? I can't find this info.
Step 11 : I can do all this stuff from magisk app ?

Thanks much for your help

Paniolta

Dec 28, 2022
Well I finally kept searching and figured out by myself and everything seems to be working fine !

This was waaayyyy more complicated than cyanogen's nightly builds and that triangle away stuff from my gool ol' galaxy S2.

Anyway thanks to devs for the sheer poetry of that ROM working fine ;)

seppfx

Apr 19, 2011
Hi, your help would be appreciated.

Updated to HVK1 (odin). Installed TWRP and vbmeta (odin).
Updated Rom to v9.5. Reboot to recovery worked.

Now i am stuck at the login.
SIM unlock with PIN is working but i can not log into the phone. Previews of e.g. whatsapp messages are visible on the (locked) home screen but every time i enter the PIN to unlock it simply jumps back to the lock screen.
Using BR rom for a long time but never had this before.

Update:
Although i updated to HVK1, it seems the the "dirty flash" from BR 9.2 to BR 9.5 caused the trouble. Clean update did the job. Rom is working as expected. Thanks @starbucks2010

Last edited:
Reactions: starbucks2010

NDbluewee

Oct 6, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
Xiaomi 11T Pro
After reading the instructions and my first experience on this need some experts advice whether I am doing it correctly on my SM-G975F model:

Steps:
1. After downloaded the HVK1 firmware unzip it and flash it via odin v3.14 (BL, AP, CP and CSC);
2. Flash TWRP twrp-3.7.0_9-1-beyond2lte.tar via odin AP slot;
3. Not clear on the patched magisk canary and vbmeta files to odin? where to get it? Need some advice!
4. After getting fixed on patched magisk canary and vbmeta via odin then reboot to recovery and connect to PC;
5. Format data-yes, then flash multislider v3.1 or newer
6. Reboot and now can flash BR 9.5 version.

Sorry guys, my 1st encounter and a bit messy ...... although I have done many unlocking and rooting before.
All helps very much appreciated. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo (3).png

BeyondRom V9.7

Based on Android 12 - G97xFXXSGHWC1

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 12 G975FXXSGHWC1 odex/deodex Mar 2023 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock,</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: call ring delay, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
    <*>Modded IncallUI with app (add Phone tile - long press for settings)</*>
    <*>Latest patched twrp included in the rom zip</*>

Changelog v9.7

<*>Updated to the latest HWC1 OneUI 4.1 FW Mar 2023</*>
    <*>Switched back to magisk canary - remove your actual magisk app and install magisk canary</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - Mr. Waehere for CRB kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - aliwaris for incallui mod
    - adil192 for some shealth mods
    - dutchman89 for the awesome beyond boot animation
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (Claude, Bananaman and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

BR9.7 HWC1 Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING BR ROM OR WHEN REBOOTING FROM TWRP !

Dirty flash BR 9.7 over BR 9.6 is possible. You must be on at list HVJ5 FW to boot BR9.7 !!!

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 12 fw before attempting to flash BR 9.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.7.0_9-1 or newer patched with Magisk Canary or Alpha, not stable Magisk) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 9.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

You can experiment also flashing full stock HWA3 fw + patched twrp+vbmeta with Odin using HOME_CSC to keep your data then reboot immediately in twrp and dirty flash directly BR9.x. It could work but no guarantee.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from A11. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but you can experience problems
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the ROM - usually bad ROM zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the ROM again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.
    BR has been updated to latest dec 2021 fw. Enjoy !