[ROM][BIONIC][4.1.2] WIZZED BEAN CN4- The Standard in Features and Performance-

Search This thread

xd_1771

Feb 12, 2012
That's LiquidSmooth* haha. Well, I don't want to be pushy, but I'm also holding myself back from upgrading to one of the (now numerous) completed 4.2.2 ROMs with working android stock cams and barcode scanners and all, just because 1. I really do prefer how WIZZED BEAN does it, 2. waste of effort and time because I will move to Wizzed Bean anyway

Reginalb124

Jun 18, 2010
That's LiquidSmooth* haha. Well, I don't want to be pushy, but I'm also holding myself back from upgrading to one of the (now numerous) completed 4.2.2 ROMs with working android stock cams and barcode scanners and all, just because 1. I really do prefer how WIZZED BEAN does it, 2. waste of effort and time because I will move to Wizzed Bean anyway

If you like the TW, you can flash it on any JB rom now. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=40344534

I was using Wizzed bean as a daily driver for a long time, but I am on CM 10.1 RC2 now, with the TW launcher from that thread. And now everything works.

klisp

Mar 16, 2010
NYC
Hi I'm new to the droid bionic forum but managed to get root on the 4.1.2 jb verizon update. I've also successfully installed safestrap 3.11 also.

Now my question is:

Once im in safestrap, could I install this custom ROM on the stock slot or do I have to make a new ROM slot 1 and install this ROM from there? Sorry for the newb question...I've only had this phone for a day. =)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Wilsono1050

Jan 18, 2013
As far as I know this rom is for ICS not for jellybean. So it won't boot up even if you install it, since you are on the jellybean update.

If you want to install a custom rom create rom slot one and install cm10, liquid smooth or the jellybean blurry. Those are the roms that work with the jellybean update

Sent from my XT875 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: klisp

klisp

Mar 16, 2010
NYC
As far as I know this rom is for ICS not for jellybean. So it won't boot up even if you install it, since you are on the jellybean update.

If you want to install a custom rom create rom slot one and install cm10, liquid smooth or the jellybean blurry. Those are the roms that work with the jellybean update

Sent from my XT875 using xda app-developers app

It says its 4.1.2

Top Liked Posts