Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T
Screenshot_20211125-074029_Pixel Launcher.png

wizardknight

Nov 1, 2009
Seattle WA
@[email protected]
Thanks for making this rom. So far I am loving it. I have one question, and one very small issue I found.

The issue is that the rom is missing the APN for redpocket (a T-mobile reseller). I manualy added the APN (https://help.redpocket.com/hc/en-us...-How-do-I-setup-my-phone-on-the-GSMT-network-) and data/mms started working. I know a lot of people use that provider. Would you consider adding it to future releases?

My question is, how can I change the double tap and long hold behavior of the home button. On other roms I could set the double tap to turn of the screen. On this rom a search for home button takes me to the navigation in the settings, but there doens't seem to be a way to change the behavior of any buttons there.
Am I missing it, or is that not a feature in this rom?

[email protected]

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
superstarmobility.weebly.com
@[email protected]
Thanks for making this rom. So far I am loving it. I have one question, and one very small issue I found.

The issue is that the rom is missing the APN for redpocket (a T-mobile reseller). I manualy added the APN (https://help.redpocket.com/hc/en-us...-How-do-I-setup-my-phone-on-the-GSMT-network-) and data/mms started working. I know a lot of people use that provider. Would you consider adding it to future releases?

My question is, how can I change the double tap and long hold behavior of the home button. On other roms I could set the double tap to turn of the screen. On this rom a search for home button takes me to the navigation in the settings, but there doens't seem to be a way to change the behavior of any buttons there.
The APN is source side because it gets added during compilation..as for the other question.. I have to look as I don't have that ROM installed now but I will get back to you when I get home from work.

[email protected]

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
For those who are not subscribed on my telegram channel .... I'm just waiting for blissify to get added in the source for building. Without the blissify settings it's just a bare bones Android 12 ROM and blissify makes it so you can change certain settings. So please be patient with Us and I appreciate all the love and support 💙
Czarsuperstar

[email protected]

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
@[email protected]

Sorry I didn't get back to you on that about the buttons.. I asked in the group and no one has answered me... I have been working on getting Android 12 running stable so I haven't had the time to flash it and check.

AHONGG

Jun 11, 2021
Thank you very much for your work, aex is really great. But there is no color panel and dc dimming in all versions, I hope to be able to add it in subsequent versions.Thank you very much

wizardknight

Nov 1, 2009
Seattle WA
Sorry I didn't get back to you on that about the buttons.. I asked in the group and no one has answered me... I have been working on getting Android 12 running stable so I haven't had the time to flash it and check.
No worries. I moved to Lineage. It has the button options all there, and the other features I need on my daily driver. Better luck with 12.

Reactions: [email protected]

C.Sprite

Dec 5, 2017
OnePlus 7T
It's all on the first page. Still updating it. The recovery is there for sideloading the ROM.
Bliss update crashes system or something. Not a big deal. Google assistant not working , again not a big deal. And when you enter status bar in bliss settings for the first time it restarts system UI . In rest all good for now. Might get other bugs and report them.

Top Liked Posts