[ROM] BLUMAK2000 3.1 gV1 MK2 TW4.3 THEMED FAST SMOOTH EASILY ONE OF THE BEST.

Search This thread

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Perfection does not exist but the reality is BLUMAK2000 MK8 V3.1
u3o5.jpg

Hello again people. Here to bring another favorite of mine BlueMak2000 3.1 Slimmed updated and gogolized thanks
bluflight13, luigimak, malo2000, csrurt for the original!

More / Better Updated OP WHEN I RETURN ON WED THanks for your Understanding... until then u can try the orignial thread

or
Download the ROM
Flash SS modules or MARC packs or similar if on different carrier then restart:
2. Install through either TWRP or SafeStrap (this should be compatible with all like normal however only tested on MK2 so far)
3. Flash modules. Or MARC packs or Kernel, modem, APNS if on another carrier.
4. Donate & thank gogolie / gigilie & BluMak[/SIZE][/B]
5. Install Mods if you dont think this is perfect from this .rar (unrar on PC, contains all the .zip's i could find for BM2K Mods!)

MARC test Packs still WIP so give feedback via PM plz:
MDK MARC test version 1
Sprint Test 2
TMobile Test 2
AT&T Test 3 SS MK2
AT&T Test 3 Non SS

7aet.png

b9cg.png

54wl.png

ARE SCREENS FROM ITALIAN VERSION OURS IS ALL ENGLISH LOL AND OURS WILL HAVE MATCHING BLU BACKGROUNDS AS I CAN'T STAND THE KITKAT WALLPAPER

THE TEAM AND BLUMAK 'GLAD TO INTRODUCE THE NEW EDITION S4 Blumak2000 3.1 MK8

ROM ONLY FOR I9505 GALAXY S4 SNAPDRAGON

IMPORTANT: at the moment with the recovery and custom kernel there is still a chance to reset the counter and report on all official, then flashed all at your own risk, we Blumak of TEAM and the forums are not responsible for any damage to your device.
However, I would like to point out that of course everything that we present is tested by us and is fully functional with no impact danger

FOLLOW U.S. ON FACEBOOK:
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SUPPORT YOU LOOK HERE: # post2267793

* CHANGELOG:

- Based on the latest 4.3 firmware Italian ITV, MK8
- Deodex, rooted, busybox, zipaligned
- Kernel faux 013m
- FREE KNOX, knox removed completely, with custom rom obviously is not flashed the new bootloader
- Call rec and ringer NOT incremental, thanks a malo2000
- CRT-OFF (display type effect off old CRT TV)
- 4way fixato, thanks a csrurt
- Back to kill fixato, thanks a csrurt
- Written notifications in status blue, thanks to Paolone46 and Cupo72
- Transparent curtain with bellisisma new immaigne, thanks a Paolone46
- New script and build.prop to disable an optimized level of fastdormancy
- 3 notes archive
- New tematura for notifications in the status bar, including new 3D toggle mirrored thanks to Paolone46
- Ability to move apps to the SD Card
- HDR
- Semi-transparent status bar in the lockscreen (stock effect)
- Status Bar menu in black
Flashlight - activated by a button on the lockscreen volume (activated from Settings / device / screen / Torchlight)
- Watch the central (thanks to carotix for putting us on the right track)
- New icons in the menu settings
- Emoticon nice to hangout in sms
- Removed selection in the keyboard status when typing thanks to csrurt
- Excellent stability and fuidità
- Optimized for use little battery
- Disable warning warning you first start the phone
- UpdateMe with possibility to download Mods and Upgrades
- Added link to UpdateMe in the settings menu
- Tematura white on the setting (thanks to my friend csrurt to have spent the theme)
- Toggle thematic blue / mirror (Thanks to luigimak)
- Removal of sms from call log
- Disabled autoconversion sms / mms
- Added call button in address book
- Added Possibility to turn off the camera shutter sound
- Added new scripts to optimize the management of ram (thanks to csrurt)
- Tweak to optimize the fluidity of the Roma
- Removed completely kies
- Mod to the time of dispatch and receiving text messages.
- Fix wifi already included in the rom, do not lose the pssw wifi restart the terminal
- Super on
- 5 connections in lockscreen
- 3 types of release:
> Light effect
> Ripple effect (water)
> Stock
- TouchWiz launcher
- Bootanimation stock
- Root and also fixed in this rom, thanks a neme
- Ril MKE

- The modem is not changed, remains what it had before

The v.3.1 is NO WIPE

* TIPS & TRICKS: post4341288

* VIDEO ROM, thanks a cobra11111:

Example of levels that can be achieved with this rom:

My usage was:
- A few phone calls
- Sms plus whatsapp
- A bit of internet surfing
- Especially tapatalk to manage the forum
- The night is lit but only with the data off
- Do not use the synchronicities active, I do not need
- Brightness set to automatic
- Adam kernel set to ondemand governor with
- Most of the time with active data, little wifi

I'd be more than happy for my own use, with the next cycle that can only improve even something.
Thanks: to all the team blumak first and foremost, to malo2000 and luigimak (which I hope will soon come to us with the terminal resistor ), Wanam, faux, chainfire, toscha42, carotix, csrurt, friends of the bar buoys for their continued support, Jack79 friend that soon we will bring new names and logos
New user signature by Paolone46, copy the contentuto tag to add it directly into your signature:

For those who want to dabble in creating their own custom user signature, here is the basic project (. PSD) for Photoshop, thanks to Allen35
Originally Posted by Allen35

https://mega.co.nz/ #! ZdAF1YJY! e0XrS2 ... L7x8Iuw9DYVok8
For those wishing to dabble

NE IO N Androidiani ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE (I BELIEVE CORRECT TRANSLATION IS NO WAY IN... ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE BUT GOOGLE TRANSLATE WORKS TOO WELL LMAFO)
Enjoy.
-gogolie

Last edited:

bobbyt23

Apr 15, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I'm on MK2 with Safestrap. I installed this as instructed, but in getting a reboot about every 5-10 minutes. Any suggestions? I love the ROM, playing with it between reboots.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Samstealth7

Jul 2, 2013
Muncie
I'm on MK2 with Safestrap. I installed this as instructed, but in getting a reboot about every 5-10 minutes. Any suggestions? I love the ROM, playing with it between reboots.

Im running the same setup I had 1 random reboot after the rom installation about 10 minutes In to playing with it but since then it seems to be fine

maybe try and install it again

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Super nice rom man. I love it I had 1 random reboot after installing it but its good since (bout 6hrs now)

Only 1 question In the sub menu in settings
(the one that has downloadable mods for the ROM and the status bar mods Ect.) Is there anyway to get that text in English? Aside from that 1 of the best TW roms ive tried.

Keep up the good work will try to donate Asap.:good:

Reactions: bobbyt23

countrycoyote

Dec 16, 2011
This is really a clean fast rom

gigilie,

I have a SCH-I545, 4.3, Build MK2, and although I flashed the MK8 patch & MK2 modules before booting the rom the first time it runs smooth fast and flawless on my phone with excellent battery life. I loaded and run this in my Safestrap "stock" position on my phone with no issues.
It's very clean and uncluttered and straight forward operation.

Good job,

Coyote

Last edited:

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013

I'm on MJ7 build and I flashed the rom onto a brand new wiped slot, flashed the patch, then rebooted without flashing my module yet. The reason being that, for me, the modules don't usually take if I flash it right after the rom on initial install. I go through the initial setup, skipping most everything, then reboot to recovery, flash my MJ7 module, then reboot to get my wifi going. I didn't have any random reboots.

Last edited:

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
still reboot?

bobby did u flash the mk2 modules again? their cooked into the rom but that might help. otherwise clear out your data or resinstall the rom again it shouldnt reboot at least i didnt have any issues if it continues grab me a logcat up until the error and ill figure it out. but ya love this little guy you guys that are on it mind posting screenshots for people?

Reactions: bobbyt23

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Im running the same setup I had 1 random reboot after the rom installation about 10 minutes In to playing with it but since then it seems to be fine

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Super nice rom man. I love it I had 1 random reboot after installing it but its good since (bout 6hrs now)

(the one that has downloadable mods for the ROM and the status bar mods Ect.) Is there anyway to get that text in English? Aside from that 1 of the best TW roms ive tried.

cool donations are accepted :) this ROM hasnt had much attention yet couple hundred downloads no thanks or donations from here tho...
but yeah we would have to translate that mod and that'd take a long time. i uploaded a collection of the mods i had tried successfully from their group tho and posted them just unrar the file to your sdcard and install sorry no description or reversal of mod is available

bobbyt23

Apr 15, 2011
Birmingham, AL
bobby did u flash the mk2 modules again? their cooked into the rom but that might help. otherwise clear out your data or resinstall the rom again it shouldnt reboot at least i didnt have any issues if it continues grab me a logcat up until the error and ill figure it out. but ya love this little guy you guys that are on it mind posting screenshots for people?

I re downloaded and re flashed on a clean ROM slot and all is well. Thanks for all the help guys. This ROM is awesome.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Perfection does not exist but the reality is BLUMAK2000 MK8 V3.1
    u3o5.jpg

Hello again people. Here to bring another favorite of mine BlueMak2000 3.1 Slimmed updated and gogolized thanks
    bluflight13, luigimak, malo2000, csrurt for the original!

More / Better Updated OP WHEN I RETURN ON WED THanks for your Understanding... until then u can try the orignial thread

or
    Download the ROM
    Flash SS modules or MARC packs or similar if on different carrier then restart:
    2. Install through either TWRP or SafeStrap (this should be compatible with all like normal however only tested on MK2 so far)
    3. Flash modules. Or MARC packs or Kernel, modem, APNS if on another carrier.
    4. Donate & thank gogolie / gigilie & BluMak[/SIZE][/B]
    5. Install Mods if you dont think this is perfect from this .rar (unrar on PC, contains all the .zip's i could find for BM2K Mods!)

MARC test Packs still WIP so give feedback via PM plz:
    MDK MARC test version 1
    Sprint Test 2
    TMobile Test 2
    AT&T Test 3 SS MK2
    AT&T Test 3 Non SS

7aet.png

b9cg.png

54wl.png

ARE SCREENS FROM ITALIAN VERSION OURS IS ALL ENGLISH LOL AND OURS WILL HAVE MATCHING BLU BACKGROUNDS AS I CAN'T STAND THE KITKAT WALLPAPER

THE TEAM AND BLUMAK 'GLAD TO INTRODUCE THE NEW EDITION S4 Blumak2000 3.1 MK8

ROM ONLY FOR I9505 GALAXY S4 SNAPDRAGON

IMPORTANT: at the moment with the recovery and custom kernel there is still a chance to reset the counter and report on all official, then flashed all at your own risk, we Blumak of TEAM and the forums are not responsible for any damage to your device.
    However, I would like to point out that of course everything that we present is tested by us and is fully functional with no impact danger

FOLLOW U.S. ON FACEBOOK:
    FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SUPPORT YOU LOOK HERE: # post2267793

* CHANGELOG:

- Based on the latest 4.3 firmware Italian ITV, MK8
    - Deodex, rooted, busybox, zipaligned
    - Kernel faux 013m
    - FREE KNOX, knox removed completely, with custom rom obviously is not flashed the new bootloader
    - Call rec and ringer NOT incremental, thanks a malo2000
    - CRT-OFF (display type effect off old CRT TV)
    - 4way fixato, thanks a csrurt
    - Back to kill fixato, thanks a csrurt
    - Written notifications in status blue, thanks to Paolone46 and Cupo72
    - Transparent curtain with bellisisma new immaigne, thanks a Paolone46
    - New script and build.prop to disable an optimized level of fastdormancy
    - 3 notes archive
    - New tematura for notifications in the status bar, including new 3D toggle mirrored thanks to Paolone46
    - Ability to move apps to the SD Card
    - HDR
    - Semi-transparent status bar in the lockscreen (stock effect)
    - Status Bar menu in black
    Flashlight - activated by a button on the lockscreen volume (activated from Settings / device / screen / Torchlight)
    - Watch the central (thanks to carotix for putting us on the right track)
    - New icons in the menu settings
    - Emoticon nice to hangout in sms
    - Removed selection in the keyboard status when typing thanks to csrurt
    - Excellent stability and fuidità
    - Optimized for use little battery
    - Disable warning warning you first start the phone
    - UpdateMe with possibility to download Mods and Upgrades
    - Added link to UpdateMe in the settings menu
    - Tematura white on the setting (thanks to my friend csrurt to have spent the theme)
    - Toggle thematic blue / mirror (Thanks to luigimak)
    - Removal of sms from call log
    - Disabled autoconversion sms / mms
    - Added call button in address book
    - Added Possibility to turn off the camera shutter sound
    - Added new scripts to optimize the management of ram (thanks to csrurt)
    - Tweak to optimize the fluidity of the Roma
    - Removed completely kies
    - Mod to the time of dispatch and receiving text messages.
    - Fix wifi already included in the rom, do not lose the pssw wifi restart the terminal
    - Super on
    - 5 connections in lockscreen
    - 3 types of release:
    > Light effect
    > Ripple effect (water)
    > Stock
    - TouchWiz launcher
    - Bootanimation stock
    - Root and also fixed in this rom, thanks a neme
    - Ril MKE

- The modem is not changed, remains what it had before

The v.3.1 is NO WIPE

* TIPS & TRICKS: post4341288

* VIDEO ROM, thanks a cobra11111:

Example of levels that can be achieved with this rom:

My usage was:
    - A few phone calls
    - Sms plus whatsapp
    - A bit of internet surfing
    - Especially tapatalk to manage the forum
    - The night is lit but only with the data off
    - Do not use the synchronicities active, I do not need
    - Brightness set to automatic
    - Adam kernel set to ondemand governor with
    - Most of the time with active data, little wifi

I'd be more than happy for my own use, with the next cycle that can only improve even something.
    Thanks: to all the team blumak first and foremost, to malo2000 and luigimak (which I hope will soon come to us with the terminal resistor ), Wanam, faux, chainfire, toscha42, carotix, csrurt, friends of the bar buoys for their continued support, Jack79 friend that soon we will bring new names and logos
    New user signature by Paolone46, copy the contentuto tag to add it directly into your signature:

For those who want to dabble in creating their own custom user signature, here is the basic project (. PSD) for Photoshop, thanks to Allen35
    Originally Posted by Allen35

https://mega.co.nz/ #! ZdAF1YJY! e0XrS2 ... L7x8Iuw9DYVok8
    For those wishing to dabble

NE IO N Androidiani ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE (I BELIEVE CORRECT TRANSLATION IS NO WAY IN... ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE BUT GOOGLE TRANSLATE WORKS TOO WELL LMAFO)
    Enjoy.
    -gogolie

still reboot?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone