[ROM]Bootleggers-4.0-Shishufied][CEDRIC][OFFICIAL][PIE][STABLE]

Search This thread

manoloyloles

Oct 31, 2009
Hello. I have made a clean install; in fact, I barely use Cedric now, but wanted to test Pie, so I formated all data, did normal wipes and installed ROM and Gapps via TWRP 64. Then wipes and restart.

I get looped in the initial animation. 30 minutes now and the phone does not start. AEX worked with the same installation straight away.

Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks!

lucki1000

Hello. I have made a clean install; in fact, I barely use Cedric now, but wanted to test Pie, so I formated all data, did normal wipes and installed ROM and Gapps via TWRP 64. Then wipes and restart.

I get looped in the initial animation. 30 minutes now and the phone does not start. AEX worked with the same installation straight away.

Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks!
Which Gapps you are using?
Have you flashed Magisk?

lucki1000

I flash the room, gaps and magisk, but magisk doesn't show any tabs, and the safety net fails
What do you mean with magisk show no tabs?
There is a module i used too because it fails also by me, and the only think that bothers me is if I restarted I get always i have activated this module an internal error warning but if i click okay it's all good.

Frarione

Sep 16, 2018
What do you mean with magisk show no tabs?
There is a module i used too because it fails also by me, and the only think that bothers me is if I restarted I get always i have activated this module an internal error warning but if i click okay it's all good.
I mean thar the parts where should say modules, download, hide, root, etc. Doesn't appear, just configuration and help

lucki1000

I mean thar the parts where should say modules, download, hide, root, etc. Doesn't appear, just configuration and help
ok, you can try to uninstall magisk full with the zip, and reinstalling magisk 17.x and manager 5.9.1, maby works this.
If this won't work you can go to the Magisk forum and write your question and if you have a solution you can post it here for all other users who has the same problem.
Good Luck. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Frarione

Frarione

Sep 16, 2018
ok, you can try to uninstall magisk full with the zip, and reinstalling magisk 17.x and manager 5.9.1, maby works this.
If this won't work you can go to the Magisk forum and write your question and if you have a solution you can post it here for all other users who has the same problem.
Good Luck. ;)
Ok i'll try thanks

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Ah yeah, i have this problem also, that whenever i install magisk it says it needs aditional setup, and then says setup failed

EDIT: Hey it worked, it was as simple as try older versions, thx

Last edited:
Reactions: lucki1000
Mar 29, 2017
Help me.

My phone stucks on boot, i can´t install magisk, gapps, nothing. The gapps that i installed were pico, nano and aroma but it stucks on boot. Just start if i don´t install anything.

Reactions: lucki1000

lucki1000

My phone stucks on boot, i can´t install magisk, gapps, nothing. The gapps that i installed were pico, nano and aroma but it stucks on boot. Just start if i don´t install anything.
Okay, if you make a clean flash (wipe dalvik, data, system cache) and install Bootleggers and flash Gapps nano you have to wait 10 min or you have the same bug like me and then is my preliminary solution press the power key till the display is black and let it once again boot. And if this also not works, we hope that you have a backup.
And Magisk 18 wont work you must downgrade to 17.x.

giri45

Sep 21, 2017
Go to bootlegger dumpster
Where you find miscellaneous settings from there toggle it off.?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F00-banner.png

https://img.xda-cdn.com/TNu3mia_OH11Njq-YZ8f1paMBGE=/https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubuser
    content.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F01-intro.png

Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家.

With an almost stable source, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpapers (avaliable on ShishuWalls), ringtones, fonts, and themes to bring to your device into a more fresh look and give you always a good experience.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with !

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F02-features.png

ROM Features​
    QS Rows and Colums
    Volume Keys: Wake up, skip tracks and switch according to rotation
    Show song album cover, visualizer and battery info on Lockscreen
    Power Menu Items
    Battery LED light settings
    Suspend Actions: Make your device disable GPS and switch to 2G when you're not using it
    AppOps: Manage your apps permissions in an advanced way
    Recent Styles: Dig the new Pie Quickstep recents, go back to the classic layout or use the Android Go layout
    Network icons: Show or hide the cross, switch between 4G or LTE, use the classic icon layout before Pie or toggle roaming icon too!
    Small things that are added but we put it here so we can make this list a bit bigger and impress some people
    Show app package at the bottom of app info
    Sort apps by size
    StatusbarTuner: Set icons to show in statusbar
    Network Traffic
    Show/Hide QS Tiles titles
    LockscreenTuner: Change left/right shortcuts
    Double Tap to Sleep on QS
    Screen recording added on powermenu
    Snooze Headsup notifications by sliding the popup up
    App icon on Toast Messages
    Disable summary/suggestions on Settings app
    Allow 5 Display sizes instead of 3
    Night Light settings
    Roboto Condensed as Default Font
    GoBold Light as Lockscreen font
    Screen off animation
    Custom clock and date tweaks
    Light/Dark/Black/Shishu Themes
    Custom QS tile background
    System Animations
    Log it for all your logging emergencies (needs root) and also, a copy log from an app FC
    Clock customizations
    App data/wifi restriction

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F04-thanks.png

THANKS! * Shishu (For being there)
    * Ground Zero ROMs Team
    * AOSPExtended
    * ABC ROMs
    * NitrogenOS
    * AICP
    * DirtyUnicorns
    * Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev)
    * fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers)
    * OmniROM
    * CyanogenMod/LineageOS
    * PixelExperience
    * PureNexus
    * merothh
    * Resurrection Remix
    * AOSiP
    * CrDroid
    * CypherOS
    * PureKat
    * theimpulson
    * MatiHalperin
    * Project Xtended
    * Pixeldust Project
    * AquariOS
    * Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev)
    * PixysOS
    * The Memedo Testers team
    * Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot
    * You for your interest on our project

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F03-downloads.png

Downloads​

GApps:[ARM 64 9.0] OpenGapps

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F05-sources.png
    Device Sources:
    Rom Source:​

BOOTLEGGERS Information
    R0M OS Version:9.X PIE
    by:mad:henriquetc
    So do you retards even read?! I really can understand why some devs abandoned XDA.
    hey man,

how is it going the battery life and camera?
    Safenet is working?
    since recently devs have been using the stock oreo base for building roms, which means the camera works pretty well. as for the battery life, pie has a new battery saving system which adapts to your phone, so at first your battery won't be good, but after a week or so it'll be ok
    Good ROM , exlent , good baterry life e customization , thanks @HenriqueCt
    I have make for this Rom a update