[ROM]Bootleggers-4.0-Shishufied][CEDRIC][OFFICIAL][PIE][STABLE]

Search This thread
Dec 28, 2014
BOGRA
the camera is usable is the usb to detect just enter the twrp they still n Silves

camera is good to take a photo and video

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

hey i have a question, although the 3 random boot animation feature is kinda neat, i dont like it, can i simply flash my own boot animation and use just that?

Yes, You can! First you install ROM with Magisk 17.0. then boot it normally. After successful boot you install ES File explorer app and get root permission. Now open system by ES file explorer and open 'media' folder. Replace your target boot animation and reboot phone.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Why this ROM supported no root?

Who told you that this ROM is no Root supported?
Install ROM with Magisk 17.0 then normal boot.it should be working.

lucki1000

camera is good to take a photo and video

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Yes, You can! First you install ROM with Magisk 17.0. then boot it normally. After successful boot you install ES File explorer app and get root permission. Now open system by ES file explorer and open 'media' folder. Replace your target boot animation and reboot phone.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Who told you that this ROM is no Root supported?
Install ROM with Magisk 17.0 then normal boot.it should be working.

But if I used magisk 18 I get a bootloop, was just a suspicion before I had the logs.

iMaiconP

Aug 26, 2018
Hey, I have made a clean install (wiped everything and then installed this ROM), it's working perfectly fine except for 2 things as follows:

*The phone won't boot when there's a pink flashing logo on the boot animation
*The fingerprint sensor is not working

I've read in a topic of another ROM that you have to flash stock Oreo first and then flash the ROM to get fingerprint sensor working, maybe that's the case with this ROM too?

How to remove the buggy bootanimation? I had to reboot my phone like 10 times to get it working and it is super annoying.

May 20, 2018
RJ
Hey, I have made a clean install (wiped everything and then installed this ROM), it's working perfectly fine except for 2 things as follows:

*The phone won't boot when there's a pink flashing logo on the boot animation
*The fingerprint sensor is not working

I've read in a topic of another ROM that you have to flash stock Oreo first and then flash the ROM to get fingerprint sensor working, maybe that's the case with this ROM too?

How to remove the buggy bootanimation? I had to reboot my phone like 10 times to get it working and it is super annoying.
As far as I know, all Pie ROMs require you to flash Stock Oreo before. (You can use the TWRP flashable version)

And to fix the boot animation go to system> media> delete bootanimation 2 and 3

iMaiconP

Aug 26, 2018
As far as I know, all Pie ROMs require you to flash Stock Oreo before. (You can use the TWRP flashable version)

And to fix the boot animation go to system> media> delete bootanimation 2 and 3

Well, I fixed the bootanimation problem by deleting the 2 files.

After I installed stock Oreo, my mobile network doesn't work anymore. Even if I do a clean install again. I think it has something to do with the firmware that came with the stock Oreo. Already tried these ones from androidfilehost:

cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-3
cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-13
cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-13-2
cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-16

Maybe I need different firmware for Brazil? This is my main phone, and I don't know what to do anymore, I need help :crying:

Edit: Fingerprint sensor is working after installing stock Oreo first.

Last edited:

Fedray

Dec 17, 2014
Buenos Aires

After I installed stock Oreo, my mobile network doesn't work anymore. Even if I do a clean install again. I think it has something to do with the firmware that came with the stock Oreo. Already tried these ones from androidfilehost:

cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-3
cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-13
cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-16

Maybe I need different firmware for Brazil? This is my main phone, and I don't know what to do anymore, I need help :crying:

Did you backup your efs with twrp?

raziel100

Nov 3, 2017

cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-3
cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-13
cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-16

You don't need another firmware, I use the same, the problem is, the twrp version of the stock oreo have the option to erase modem, if you not boot 1 time the room you will not have the emei. To fix that, just put the twrp version again. Boot it 1 time until you get the welcome. After that you will have the imei back. After that do the wipe and install the room you want it

Reactions: iMaiconP
May 20, 2018
RJ

cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-3
cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-13
cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-16

Sorry for the delay, the first time you flashed Stock Oreo you used "cedric-twrp-OPP28.85-16"? If yes, it automatically backs up your EFS, there is even an option you can just set to not delete that partition that is responsible for this problem, anyway, as has been said, try flash "cedric-twrp-OPP28 .85-16 "again and let the system start the first boot before installing this rom.

iMaiconP

Aug 26, 2018
You don't need another firmware, I use the same, the problem is, the twrp version of the stock oreo have the option to erase modem, if you not boot 1 time the room you will not have the emei. To fix that, just put the twrp version again. Boot it 1 time until you get the welcome. After that you will have the imei back. After that do the wipe and install the room you want it

Thank you so much. Now the phone is fully functional.

iMaiconP

Aug 26, 2018
I've got a bug to report in this ROM. I can't set up a password to lock my phone. It says wrong password everytime I try to unlock it. Almost had to wipe again, because I got stuck in the first unlock which requires the password, not the fingerprint. Then I found out how to remove the lockscreen from TWRP.

Edit: Only pattern locking works, password or PIN gets error when try to unlock.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F00-banner.png

https://img.xda-cdn.com/TNu3mia_OH11Njq-YZ8f1paMBGE=/https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubuser
    content.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F01-intro.png

Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家.

With an almost stable source, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpapers (avaliable on ShishuWalls), ringtones, fonts, and themes to bring to your device into a more fresh look and give you always a good experience.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with !

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F02-features.png

ROM Features​
    QS Rows and Colums
    Volume Keys: Wake up, skip tracks and switch according to rotation
    Show song album cover, visualizer and battery info on Lockscreen
    Power Menu Items
    Battery LED light settings
    Suspend Actions: Make your device disable GPS and switch to 2G when you're not using it
    AppOps: Manage your apps permissions in an advanced way
    Recent Styles: Dig the new Pie Quickstep recents, go back to the classic layout or use the Android Go layout
    Network icons: Show or hide the cross, switch between 4G or LTE, use the classic icon layout before Pie or toggle roaming icon too!
    Small things that are added but we put it here so we can make this list a bit bigger and impress some people
    Show app package at the bottom of app info
    Sort apps by size
    StatusbarTuner: Set icons to show in statusbar
    Network Traffic
    Show/Hide QS Tiles titles
    LockscreenTuner: Change left/right shortcuts
    Double Tap to Sleep on QS
    Screen recording added on powermenu
    Snooze Headsup notifications by sliding the popup up
    App icon on Toast Messages
    Disable summary/suggestions on Settings app
    Allow 5 Display sizes instead of 3
    Night Light settings
    Roboto Condensed as Default Font
    GoBold Light as Lockscreen font
    Screen off animation
    Custom clock and date tweaks
    Light/Dark/Black/Shishu Themes
    Custom QS tile background
    System Animations
    Log it for all your logging emergencies (needs root) and also, a copy log from an app FC
    Clock customizations
    App data/wifi restriction

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F04-thanks.png

THANKS! * Shishu (For being there)
    * Ground Zero ROMs Team
    * AOSPExtended
    * ABC ROMs
    * NitrogenOS
    * AICP
    * DirtyUnicorns
    * Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev)
    * fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers)
    * OmniROM
    * CyanogenMod/LineageOS
    * PixelExperience
    * PureNexus
    * merothh
    * Resurrection Remix
    * AOSiP
    * CrDroid
    * CypherOS
    * PureKat
    * theimpulson
    * MatiHalperin
    * Project Xtended
    * Pixeldust Project
    * AquariOS
    * Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev)
    * PixysOS
    * The Memedo Testers team
    * Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot
    * You for your interest on our project

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F03-downloads.png

Downloads​

GApps:[ARM 64 9.0] OpenGapps

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F05-sources.png
    Device Sources:
    Rom Source:​

BOOTLEGGERS Information
    R0M OS Version:9.X PIE
    by:mad:henriquetc
    So do you retards even read?! I really can understand why some devs abandoned XDA.
    hey man,

how is it going the battery life and camera?
    Safenet is working?
    since recently devs have been using the stock oreo base for building roms, which means the camera works pretty well. as for the battery life, pie has a new battery saving system which adapts to your phone, so at first your battery won't be good, but after a week or so it'll be ok
    Good ROM , exlent , good baterry life e customization , thanks @HenriqueCt
    I have make for this Rom a update