[ROM][BQJ8][NN]J5 2016 Elite Rom

Search This thread

Finsnevis

Nov 1, 2014
Nong bua daeng
Smooth room except that wifi does not work with my SM-J510FN. THX anyway
Yes same problem with me just flash another kernel like quasar and that should fix it.I flashed Leviathan R3 after uninstalling magisk first and that kernel works superb on this rom with supersu of course.Wifi bluetooth hotspot all working quasar should be fine with magisk and this rom was flashed with marshmallow bootloader and baseband without a problem.And one final note the Leviathan R3 kernel was built with same rom source as this stock rom and that's why it performs great with this very good rom. :p

Last edited:

RootedLee

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone still have a link where I can downlaod this ROM? I'd like to install it and test something in it in.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][N]J5 2016 Elite Rom..

Vo9IXV8.jpg

Rom Info::
    Based on Latest Stock Firmware
    build: J510FNXXU2BQJ8 firmware
    Apps like Samsung Pay SecureFolder may not work Becuz you are Rooted now and voids Knox1

Features::
    *No Additional Modifications Cuz its Stock Rom
    *PreeRoot Via Latest Magisk 14.3
    *Deodexed
    *Zipaligned
    *Debloated
    *Tweaked
    *DeKnoxed
    *Added Build Prop Tweaks:cool:
    *More fast now:laugh:
    *More Cant remember now <<

Download HERE:
    J5-16Elite
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzf8oSiB6_QpNjMtUk9LWGwtdEk/view?usp=drivesdk
    liked it head up for a DONATION or hit me a thanks:p:D
    FIX COMING SOON AND GUYS IM AND ALL DEVS HAV A PERSONAL LIFE WE DONT WORK FOR U NOR ARE PAID AN NOR I ASKED FOR IT
    I mentioned in my 3rd or 4rth post that i dont own a devuce and i said its to be tested so u guys can simply report the bugs
    Being harsh and showing attitude makes me cancell this roms must be done ........
    I have a J510FN. First, it first boots for 20 minutes, second i downloaded it twice and clean installed every time but every time I had android.com.phone stopped working, the startup wizard is unresponsive, wifi and bluetooth not working either. And when I made it work its temp doesn't gets under 60°C, its like a furnace. If you make a rom that is completly stock, than make it work like stock :) No offence given