[ROM] [Build 2] 26/03 LineageOS 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 | Stable

Search This thread

Ruben Craveiro

Feb 18, 2015
Lisboa
Guys, waiting of your feedback's ;)
And, thank you for donation's
Is there ever going to be a fix for the lag on boot animation?
EDIT: Just booted, first thing i noticed is that it had a bit of lag but then disappaired, second thing i noticed was that sound is not working(Both speakers&headphones), theres also a bug that was also on FB3, the carrier name is being displayed in numbers not the name, while on stock rom it shows the name.. The numbers that are showing are '26801' and it shouldve supposedly be saying 'Vodafone' instead of the numbers..

Last edited:

Deepflex

Dec 11, 2014
Unknown
www.elephone.hk
Is there ever going to be a fix for the lag on boot animation?
EDIT: Just booted, first thing i noticed is that it had a bit of lag but then disappaired, second thing i noticed was that sound is not working(Both speakers&headphones), theres also a bug that was also on FB3, the carrier name is being displayed in numbers not the name, while on stock rom it shows the name.. The numbers that are showing are '26801' and it shouldve supposedly be saying 'Vodafone' instead of the numbers..
Don't have a sound?

Anagastes

Jan 28, 2015
Hamburg
Hello :)
The HDR in the camera dont work with Final Build 4 (Same in Final Build 3)

Attached the logcat logfile. Hope that helps.

PS: It's completly fresh flashed with openGapps pico ;)

Attachments

• 2016-12-31-16-26-53.zip
    178 bytes · Views: 15

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Everyone complaining about bugs, please get a logcat!! Can't fix it if we don't know what's really going on.

I can't test either because my P9000 is dead as well, so really we are relying on you guys to provide logs.

Anagastes

Jan 28, 2015
Hamburg
Yes, I wiped everything without the SD Card. But it seems to be a general problem with "Final Build 4".

Sorry for that i have seen the earlier posts to late!

No problem. I have now always a Logcat app on the phone. Finally, I want the devs here not lose the motivation and try to always provide a log. This will help to fix it. ;)

On earler post is an workaround for your problem. :)

hottmeeel

Jun 18, 2007
Windows10 and unsigned drivers

I'm on the latest (6.0.1 I think) stock rom.

I have read the first post - at great length to check I'm doing everything it says, only to get stuck at SP Flash.

1. Download ROM - Done
1.1 Download Gapps (choose: arm64, android 6.0, your choice) - Done
1.2 Copy Gapps And ROM on SD Card - Done

2. Download next zip (here is: updated preloader, lk, integrated CM Boot and CM Recovery (it is needed for installation of cm)) : - Done
2.1. Unpack zip witch named: Elephone P9000 Preloader_Lk_Boot_Recovery update - Done
2.2. Open SP Flash tool, press on "Scatter-loading" button and choose MT6755_Android_scatter.txt from extracted zip - Done
2.3. Choose "Download only" mod if not choosed. - Done
2.4. Press on "Download" button, connect dissabled phone with PC and wait of Green circle with word "Ok". After, unplug USB cable - Does not detect phone when plugged in, reverts straight to charging.

2.4: Are you using windows 10 anniversary update or later? That will never work because unsigned drivers are not supported any more. You need to use an older windows version.

pgi947

Oct 15, 2009
I got unsigned drivers installed (hold shift and reboot method). What was missing was more to do with me having to hold vol+ while connecting the phone in SP flash.

Will put fb4 back on today and generate some logs.

FoxBob79

Oct 21, 2015
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Poco F1
It WORKS!! :) The sound/audio-problem seems to be solved with this zip update!!

All my thanks for your really amazing work!!

PS: In fact that you take over the S7, are you planing to update the github sources? This would be fantastic if someone else should countinue your work and keep CM13/LineageOS alive for the P9000.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    latest
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! 
    */
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available on the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS , please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Attention! Beginning from old Stable Build 1 of CyanogenMod , you need to make clean install and follow all instructions!

Unofficial builds of LineageOS 13.0 (Android 6.0.1) for the Elephone P9000

Code:
    Changelog:
    Fixed sim detection
    Fixed troubles with mobile data
    Fixs of media codecs/profiles
    Name of operators for some users fixed
    Bluetooth (a2dp) fixed
    Fm fixed
    Wifi tethering (hotspot) fixed
    Kernel updated
    Flip cover support
    Battery and perfomance improvements
    And etc

Working All:
    • It is boots and hardware accelerated!
    • WiFi
    • Fast charging
    • Offline charging
    • GPS
    • AGPS
    • Vibration
    • Audio
    • Auto brightness
    • Doze
    • RAM and ROM
    • Rotation
    • All sensors
    • NFC (Payments, pairing)
    • Lazer autofocus
    • Flashlight (Statusbar and Camera)
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera rear/front (Video and Photos)
    • Hdr in camera app
    • External SD
    • RIL for SMS/Calls/Internet/Lte on 1 and 2 SIM
    • MTP and Mass Storage mode
    • Audio over Bluetooth ((a2dp)Music and etc)
    • Enforcing SELinux
    • Fingerprint Scanner
    • FM Radio
    • Wi-fi Tethering
    • Home button like in stock
    • Special button like in stock + new feature (Check it)

In progress:
    • Hm...

Download LineageOS:
    Build 2:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862714610

Build 1:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120705922

Download LOS Recovery for LineageOS and Gapps installation:
    https://yadi.sk/d/wZEDAfW5uUdUs

How to install LineageOS 13.0 on your P9000:
    For installation of new stable builds beginning from Stable Build 1, you need to do next action only one time. Next builds can be installed like about it written in point 3. Attention! Point 2 is most important:
    1. Download ROM
    1.1 Download Gapps http://opengapps.org (choose: arm64, android 6.0, your choice)
    1.2 Copy Gapps And ROM on SD Card

2. Download next zip (here is: updated preloader, lk, integrated LOS Boot and LOS Recovery (it is needed for installation of LOS )) : https://yadi.sk/d/40K4mWLauUddk
    2.1. Unpack zip witch named: Elephone P9000 Preloader_Lk_Boot_Recovery update
    2.2. Open SP Flash tool, press on "Scatter-loading" button and choose MT6755_Android_scatter.txt from extracted zip
    2.3. Choose "Download only" mod if not choosed.
    2.4. Press on "Download" button, connect dissabled phone with PC and wait of Green circle with word "Ok". After, unplug USB cable

Attention! If you installed old Stable Build 1 of CyanogenMod successfully, install next builds of LineageOS from this step.
    3. Boot in to Recovery mode (on dissabled phone press Vol. Up and Power on buttons, wait of entering in to recovery mode). You can easy navigate by touchscreen. HOME button is action "Back". It is a good idea to use LineageOS Recovery, because you can easy install next build's and Gapps
    Steps:
    Copy LOS and GAPPS on sd card, if you still not copied
    Choose: Factory reset
    Choose: System reset (keep media), after "Full factory reset and Wipe cache partition"
    Return (press "Home" button and you will returned) and go to "Advanced", choose: Wipe system partition
    Return (press "Home" button and you will returned) and go to "Apply update", choose: Choose from sdcard1 (your sd card) (emulated is internal memory)
    Choose downloaded LOS build
    Wait of successfully flashing
    Choose: "Apply update", choose: Choose from sdcard1 (your sd card) (emulated is internal memory)
    Choose downloaded Gapps package
    Wait of successfully flashing
    Reboot your phone

Sources:
    Device Tree: https://github.com/Deepflex/android_device_elephone_p9000
    Vendor Tree: https://github.com/Deepflex/android_vendor_elephone_p9000
    Kernel sources: https://github.com/Deepflex/android_kernel_elephone_p9000/tree/flexy

Thx to donators​
    Code:
    Michael Feldmann
    Barry Polderman
    Markus Pach
    Bert Peters
    Malte Geschwinder
    Petr KrejčÃ*
    Benjamin Boening
    Eloy Alfonso Fernandez
    Josep Antoni Bermell Sharpe
    Elmar Wettberg
    Martin Kennedy
    *If i skip someone, write me in PM pls

Thanks to:
    • CyanogenMod team
    • Wuxianlin
    • Ferhung
    • SHVED
    • Xen0n
    • Leskal
    • JonnyXDA
    • olegsvs
    • Visi0nary
    • andyrichardson
    • Team M.A.D

Appendix:
    If you want to mirror the files or port the ROM to another device, I encourage you to do so! Only please respect my work and give proper credits. Thank you!

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Elephone P9000

Contributors
    Deepflex
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
    ROM Custom Kernel version: Flexy
    ROM Firmware Required: 20160810
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Version: Build 2
    Build 1 Release Date: 2017-02-06
    Build 2 Release Date: 2017-03-26

Created 2016-07-22
    Last Updated 2017-03-26

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Elephone P9000
    Guys!
    Tomorrow not RC 7) TOMORROW STABLE 1 !!! Fixed wi-fi tethering, and FP bug :victory::highfive:
    13861662.png
    Hello!
    P9000 is here :)
    Continue work under LOS based on 6.0 and will RUN LOS on 7.1
    Guys, thank u very much for support!
    Very good news for everyone!
    Now we have working custom kernel! BUT. All users, that want to use CM or custom kernel, needed to upgrade their Preloader and LK bin on mine. All information i give you soon. Now installation process longer in 1 time. BUT. With this preloaded not booted recovery's and old rom's, need to upgrade recovery on latest base with custom kernel :highfive:
    Only one installation by instruction that i give you soon provide long life and support of device in the future :fingers-crossed:
    Now that knowed, that in cm will be added a lot of future like D2TW and etc
    Kernel source code released on my git
    Here is already:
    Disabled: AAL
    Fixed: Fast charging
    Added F2FS support
    Cm in line build support
    https://github.com/Deepflex/android_kernel_elephone_p9000