• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][Build2]★★KINGCOBRA DHD Sense 4.1★★{Full4.1/Aroma/APM/EQSTurboFast/Sense5Addons}

Samer Diab

Sep 4, 2012
Beyrouth
Wonderful, my friend. :good:

And what you expect to be helped with your extended explanation?

In order to be aided, you must explain what you do with instalation, how you flash the rom, how you copy the rom file to the SD......

My friend, if you whish be helped, you must work a little more. ;)
Well mate this guy does not need help , why ?
because he did not even try the rom to see if it boots .

Samer Diab

Sep 4, 2012
Beyrouth
Don't get your hopes up too high, there've been countless soons in the past 2 months ;)
Look if you do not want to show respect then do not use the rom or do not post in this thread i have beem working my but off for the past week's ...... anyways please do NOT MAKE ME MAD

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Larvitarrr

Jan 20, 2010
Look if you do not want to show respect then do not use the rom or do not post in this thread i have beem working my but off for the past week's ...... anyways please do NOT MAKE ME MAD

Everybody here appreciate your work. It is invaluable. He just said that you have promised new build "in few days" a couple times and you didn't released it. I don't blame you for this. Apparently you had something more important to do but it is fact that we have to be careful with your promises.

Dr. Globbyglob

Jul 15, 2012
Behind you! Likes: Curry
www.randompc.co.uk
Don't get your hopes up too high, there've been countless soons in the past 2 months ;)
Dude, don't rush someone if they're doing it for free...

We Asians leap at the word "free"

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Dude, don't rush someone if they're doing it for free...

We Asians leap at the word "free" ;)

ninehuss

Feb 13, 2012
Manila
USB OTG

Good Day! can anyone verify if the usb otg function works; 'coz whenever I tried to turn it on and apply from the kernel tuner it automatically turns off when I leave kernel tuner. Although the usb otg helper say that 'storage module live' and 'ntfs supported'. By the way my device is unlocked but still with "S-On".

Authi

Mar 2, 2011
Barcelona
Hi, I think nobody is working for you alone, and if you are really interested in rom development, in your place, I will make a donation to developer to "hurry up" their work.

Although many people do donations to developer, he will get a Nexus 5 and probably forget Desire HD. :rolleyes:

Samer Diab

Sep 4, 2012
Beyrouth
Hi, I think nobody is working for you alone, and if you are really interested in rom development, in your place, I will make a donation to developer to "hurry up" their work.

Although many people do donations to developer, he will get a Nexus 5 and probably forget Desire HD. :rolleyes:
Well you should know that i still have the dhd and if i wanted to forget it o would have sold it months ago , but the queation is WHAT SHOULD I ADD TO THE ROM ? build 2 is fully working.
If somebody can state at least 10 things to add in build 3 then you have a rom .

griny

May 23, 2006
Oradea
I only just want to know which of the following statements are valid:

" Update is coming soon , refreshing the hole base for a fully working rom "
Originally Posted by S.a.M.e.R_d in Post #382

or

" WHAT SHOULD I ADD TO THE ROM ? build 2 is fully working.
If somebody can state at least 10 things to add in build 3 then you have a rom ."
Originally Posted by S.a.M.e.R_d in Post #392

Authi

Mar 2, 2011
Barcelona
Well you should know that i still have the dhd and if i wanted to forget it o would have sold it months ago , but the queation is WHAT SHOULD I ADD TO THE ROM ? build 2 is fully working.
If somebody can state at least 10 things to add in build 3 then you have a rom .

or

If somebody can state at least 10 things to add in build 3 then you have a rom ."

Same base but all remade
Hi, my friend. You doesn't understand nothing that I tried to tell in my post. I was defending you aginst people that only write negative words about your work.

But, when you replied me, I realize that, in fact, you really doesn't want to update the rom, because you tell us that build 2 is fully working, bla, bla , bla.....

Froyo, Gingerbread roms are also fully working, then, why must update it?

For example:

• A JB Sense rom, at least 4.1.X
  • support for more langs, as in fact, do Android 4.1.X My native lang, for example, catalan (latin language with more than 7 millions people talking), only appears in 4.1.X roms, or in a marginal Ginger Sony-Ericsson roms.
  • Fully support for powersaving options, with the posibility to decide which % powersaving adjust can work.
  • Sense 4 complete, or much better, Sense 5.
  • Fully functional updated camera, with complete working functions.
Please, don't sell us smoke. If you need some donations to update rom, demand us, but don't treat us like foolish. :mad:

griny

May 23, 2006
Oradea
Hi, my friend. You doesn't understand nothing that I tried to tell in my post. I was defending you aginst people that only write negative words about your work.

I didn't write negative words as you suggest .
I have all the respect and consideration for S.a.M.e.R_d and his work.
if you intend to defend S.a.M.e.R_d you better start with you , and protect him against YOU.
You are the one with negative words .

Samer Diab

Sep 4, 2012
Beyrouth

or

i though of refreshing the base but i noticed that i will be wirghting the same codes all over again no seriously it took me 9 build on xl to make this rom 100 % working so i was going to repeat the same steps to have the same out put , and about JB FOR THE DHD we had it notice i said we HAD IT but we do not care about now really , as the biggest contibutor in the project got banned because of some people and SmoGer Remember when i said in the few days you will see something amazing ^ yes i was talcking about sense 5 ^ why we did not realese ? As we asked the mod commitie to take a look in eliea's case or to UNBAN him we though we had a good response so we relaunched project and we accualy rebuilded the ROM , but when we got our PM it said thet he will still be banned , then everything went to trash . So that is my point if you like it or Not i do not seriously care , but deep iside your self think that this Guy S.a.M.e.R_d brought us the best that he could in a short notice (A Thread that reached 103 k vewers in less then a year is AMAZING and think of the spead of the ROM and the power of it If this disrespect continues i am clothing this thread and removing Links as No One is showing respect .
And for the people saying bad worlds about me I DO NOT GIVE A CRAP .

Reactions: humzaahmed155
i though of refreshing the base but i noticed that i will be wirghting the same codes all over again no seriously it took me 9 build on xl to make this rom 100 % working so i was going to repeat the same steps to have the same out put , and about JB FOR THE DHD we had it notice i said we HAD IT but we do not care about now really , as the biggest contibutor in the project got banned because of some people and SmoGer Remember when i said in the few days you will see something amazing ^ yes i was talcking about sense 5 ^ why we did not realese ? As we asked the mod commitie to take a look in eliea's case or to UNBAN him we though we had a good response so we relaunched project and we accualy rebuilded the ROM , but when we got our PM it said thet he will still be banned , then everything went to trash . So that is my point if you like it or Not i do not seriously care , but deep iside your self think that this Guy S.a.M.e.R_d brought us the best that he could in a short notice (A Thread that reached 103 k vewers in less then a year is AMAZING and think of the spead of the ROM and the power of it If this disrespect continues i am clothing this thread and removing Links as No One is showing respect .
And for the people saying bad worlds about me I DO NOT GIVE A CRAP .
"had it", "rebuilded it", "everything went to trash"

Sorry but I lost you there. It doesn't add up. Either you have the ROM or not. Just because someone got banned working ROM (kernel actually..) won't magically disappear.
And as for the update for this one, you said update is coming soon (meaning you are polishing it) and now you are saying that you only just decided not to START working on an update. So you've done it once more... Countless empty promises and treating community like idiots. Sorry, but that's true.

PS. Like I said before it's not about what you have done or haven't done (released). It's about your attitude towards people who respect and support (up until recently at least) you .

Last edited:

Samer Diab

Sep 4, 2012
Beyrouth
"had it", "rebuilded it", "everything went to trash"

Sorry but I lost you there. It doesn't add up. Either you have the ROM or not. Just because someone got banned working ROM won't magically disappear.
And as for the update for this one, you said update is coming soon (meaning you are polishing it) and now you are saying that you only just decided not to START working on an update. So you've done it once more... Countless empty promises and treating community like idiots. Sorry, but that's true.

PS. Like I said before it's not about what you have done or haven't done (released). It's about your attitude towards people who respect and support you (up until recently at least).
LoL and you think that i can not fufill my promises's ?? check My other rom's and you will see , all i asked for is respect and you did not provide it so why make you happy when i am not happy ??
look i am not here to proove anything i have my work to proove , think you are better ? Show we what you got , in my eyes your just a simple NOOB with a lot of spare time .

LoL and you think that i can not fufill my promises's ?? check My other rom's and you will see , all i asked for is respect and you did not provide it so why make you happy when i am not happy ??
look i am not here to proove anything i have my work to proove , think you are better ? Show we what you got , in my eyes your just a simple NOOB with a lot of spare time .
Read my post once more please... It has all the answers.