How on Earth should anybody know, as you're posting in the Google bullhead thread? Lol...none of those ( https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera ) camera should work on our beloved Note4 (n910f) right?
---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------
none of those gorgeous google camera app https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera should work on the beloved note 4 n910f, right?
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot. * */
@razorloves added a comment - 2017-09-11 8:42 PM
Thanks to ezio84 for letting me know this is caused by using gapps that doesn't include these files:
Beans gapps includes these files, so I recommend you use those.
If you want to use opengapps, those needed files are only included in stock and super variants.
Or, use the aroma opengapps variant and choose the google camera option.
I'd suggest these steps to get your Project Fi SIM discovered:
1. Go to post #1 and install the ROM completely following the instructions.
2. Setup your phone, but skip the window about inserting the SIM card.
3. When your phone is setup (it will be without Fi service) go to settings and choose security.
4. Make sure you select "none" as the security option. You don't want a pin for sure.
5. Reboot into "Recovery" and follow the steps in post #1 to install the ROM and Vendor image.
6. Your phone should boot normally and discover the Fi SIM card.
As you can see from my post count I am new at helping anyone. Hopefully I did this right