[ROM][C9 Pro Port][N900X] AspireTeam C9 Pro v5.0 [18.5.18][Aroma/Smooth/Modded]

Dan0v

Oct 14, 2013
Dude your baseband is from KITKAT. Update it ASAP from here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-3/general/bootloader-baseband-bl-cp-samsung-t3582504

Your device is dying with 5 year old baseband that should NEVER be used on marshmallow ROMs. Update both bootloader and baseband! There is a reason we put the "report checklist" in OP.
hi

since one week i'm having the same issue the wifi connection drops everything was working fine before so i thought its the router problem or the sittings about "keep WLAN on during sleep"
so i kept trying bit without luck , as the image i have a new "i think" baseband so any recommendations what to do , i was thinking of dirty flash again

thanks

Last edited:

Dan0v

Oct 14, 2013
hi

since one week i'm having the same issue the wifi connection drops everything was working fine before so i thought its the router problem or the sittings about "keep WLAN on during sleep"
so i kept trying bit without luck , as the image i have a new "i think" baseband so any recommendations what to do , i was thinking of dirty flash again

thanks
fixed by connecting to 2.4ghz wifi, with 5ghz wifu keep disconnecting

velosa

May 3, 2013
Funchal
@DaOldMan Another excellent rom, some small bugs, nothing that renders the rom unusable daily. I wish you had the option to switch to virtual buttons.Another small problem is that the rom is not very smooth and is not so fast when opening apps.

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
@DaOldMan Another excellent rom, some small bugs, nothing that renders the rom unusable daily. I wish you had the option to switch to virtual buttons.Another small problem is that the rom is not very smooth and is not so fast when opening apps.
Is funny you have the same criticism for both of my roms. Be it Samsung based or Aosp based.... Check my previous Phronesis too and say the same. I don't think there is faster Samsung rom then this one btw. Its also most up to date rom based on Samsung code.
I find virtual buttons useless on Note 3 and can't understand why to kill part of your screen when you have working physical buttons :).

Reactions: Eleo

velosa

May 3, 2013
Funchal
Is funny you have the same criticism for both of my roms. Be it Samsung based or Aosp based.... Check my previous Phronesis too and say the same. I don't think there is faster Samsung rom then this one btw. Its also most up to date rom based on Samsung code.
I find virtual buttons useless on Note 3 and can't understand why to kill part of your screen when you have working physical buttons :).
Well, I say the same thing about the two roms because I think they are really well built. When I heard about aspire and it was your own, I thought I have to install it because I have the impression that it will be a good rom ... and I was not mistaken.And do not doubt that I will look for this Phronesis and I will test it. If I don't like it too, I'll be sincere.:D

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Well, I say the same thing about the two roms because I think they are really well built. When I heard about aspire and it was your own, I thought I have to install it because I have the impression that it will be a good rom ... and I was not mistaken.And do not doubt that I will look for this Phronesis and I will test it. If I don't like it too, I'll be sincere.:D
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw0nCs0obK_ALoqdeHlHfqsf&cshid=1602395459409 This is what you say?

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
Here is the real answer about not having the navigation bar mod in this rom:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=75801962

Hope it answers the question.
Enjoy the rom!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eleo

raef0090

Aug 13, 2020
security mobile banking app

Greetings ,
Why in android 6 the mobile banking app recognize the following kernels (gugu0das-phantom-IssKernel-DarkLord)
As root even after deleting the root! And doesn't allow access to the banking app
Knowing that In android 5 with stock kernel and other mentioned kernels above
(idleKernel6.6.3-darkqueenv1.1-DarkLord-Kernel-V1.5)
after deleting the root of mobile banking app , it works fine without any Problems .
Do you have any solution for this issue?
Is it possible to manipulate the mentioned kernels to overstep the security of mobile banking app so it doesn't recognize them as root .

samsung n9005

Thank you

raef_ osmani

Dec 21, 2018
Hello
I have tried this using magisk hide and even using rootcloak and xposed module didn't solve the issue.
I also uninstalled magisk and super su but the app still recognize all android 6 kernels as root!
If you want i can send the app so you test it with android 6
Thank you ...

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
Hello
I have tried this using magisk hide and even using rootcloak and xposed module didn't solve the issue.
I also uninstalled magisk and super su but the app still recognize all android 6 kernels as root!
If you want i can send the app so you test it with android 6
Thank you ...
Do you pass Safetynet?

Jack22140

Feb 23, 2021
Pl
Download Links

Download from here and don't mirror it on other download sites without our consent please:

V-5.0: Android File Host Link
MD5 of V5.0: 58181c6b0f24e4f3ada4eff5b24dd10c

V-4.01: Android File Host Link
MD5 of V4.01: 24a9acc024620bae1f3f674cbe6d89cf

V-3.01: Android File Host Link
MD5 of V3.01: 69ef436827225b3c99ac1c29077919e3

V-2.0: Android File Host Link
MD5 of V2.0: f3aade7c35e88cb2c8d8734ef876097e
Help I don't know How To install I'm android newbie Using 9005