Arkham
Thread Closed at OP's request.
__
v7
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dont really know cos of my weak knowledge, but why do you use android 7.0 base instead of android 7.1? And will this ROM based on android 7.1? Thank you
    Google has discouraged OEMs to use Android 7.1 branches and CAF also has decided not to do a 7.1 release. halogenOS is completely based on CAF sources so if they don't release 7.1, so do we.

Sent from my YUNIQUE using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

some request for dev of this rom
    1. please add version into your build, due to current build name make confusion and not sure again which version installed in my phone. currently i am at build 20161125 but the zip shown same name as your today build "XOS_kenzo-ota-eng.adhitya"
    2. security patch still aug 2016. would you please also update this?
    3. please add more qs tile e.g. volume, sync, screenshoot, reboot.
    anyway, seems everything work fine in my phone. will review after 1-2 days usage, thanks for your hardwork.

1. that's the OP uploading the wrong ZIP. halogenOS uses build date for versioning and that is unlikely to change
    2. CAF has been very slow with this and merging all patches by hand is a very tedious job, plus will introduce conflicts with merging CAF upstream later. Severe security vulnerabilities are patched by us ourselves, but security patch updates have to come from CAF.
    3. No promises for this, but look into it if the bulk of our users need them.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Hey, not possible to add root include ? very usefull with snapchat
    halogenOS comes unrooted by default for people who use things like Android Pay and other applications which restrict rooted devices from using those. You can flash the latest Magisk phh zip if you need root.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

How stable is this ROM?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
    Is this even a question? Stability is not an absolute factor. Please try and see if it fits your needs.

Goodix support? Included root?
    Read op for root and flash latest goodix patch for goodix FP support.
    Sorry, I missed that on the op. Thanks.
    It is a rom only. There is no source of volte in that thread..

some request for dev of this rom
    1. please add version into your build, due to current build name make confusion and not sure again which version installed in my phone. currently i am at build 20161125 but the zip shown same name as your today build "XOS_kenzo-ota-eng.adhitya"
    2. security patch still aug 2016. would you please also update this?
    3. please add more qs tile e.g. volume, sync, screenshoot, reboot.
    anyway, seems everything work fine in my phone. will review after 1-2 days usage, thanks for your hardwork.