/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Cosmic-OS is a pure CAF based custom ROM with focus on performance, stability and battery life with feature additions.
Based on Android 10 with CAF Tag - LA.UM.8.11.r1-01900-NICOBAR.0
- Based on CAF tag LA.UM.8.11.r1-01900-NICOBAR.0.
- Our custom adaptive icons for all the apps.
- ThemePicker app shipped with the ROM for basic system ui customisations.
- Battery stats and management feature.
- Support for showing current and new version in package installer during apk installation.
- Support to allow skipping back swipe gesture on top half or top smaller area of the screen.
- Support for allowing user. to add/remove QS tile with one click
- Removed the annoying build number display in the QS panel.
- Support for asking pin on secure lockscreen for sensitive tiles.
- Support to allow setting QS panel columns and Rows.
- Support for QS Tile title visibility changes.
- Support for Quick QS Pulldown.
- Fixed and improved the screenrecorder and added red dot, quality settings, etc customisations for the same.
- Support for displaying statusbar BT battery level.
- Support for Google Sans font family in Font settings
And many more being added regulary!
Instructions for flashing:
Download ROM, GApps and Q-Vendor .
Wipe /data, /system and /cache.
Flash Q-Firmware (optional)
Flash ROM and GApps (BitGapps recommended)(And any mods you use)
NOTE for maintainer: If it stucks at bootanimation , hard reboot will fix the issue.
Instructions for update:
Download ROM and GApps.
Copy ROM and GApps to internal storage.
Flash ROM and GApps (And any mods you use)
Note: First boot and boots after every update can take some time. They may even loop a few times. We do not support custom kernels or mods like MultiROM. If you have an issue, make sure your edits aren't interfering with the issue you're reporting.
Official Builds | BiTGApps
Cosmic-OS, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1
Source Code: https://github.com/Cosmic-OS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Special Caf Q vendor needed
Based On: CAF
Current Stable Version: 5.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-01-08
Last Updated 2020-01-09