[ROM][CAF][Android 10][OFFICIAL] Cosmic-OS v5.0 - Quasar[BERYLLIUM][08/01/2020]

Search This thread

typecastx

Jul 25, 2017
All I get is it boots in to download mode when I flash this........don't know if it will become a issue later.......

Happened to me once while using orange fox recovery. What I did was flash using shrp. I believe twrp works as well. For some reason, orfox has issues with 10 roms atm. Hopefully it would be fix soon

stinka318

Oct 6, 2014
LG V20
Xiaomi Poco F1
Happened to me once while using orange fox recovery. What I did was flash using shrp. I believe twrp works as well. For some reason, orfox has issues with 10 roms atm. Hopefully it would be fix soon

I was using shrp recovery tried twrp 3.3.0.0 as well with the same results luckily i didn't lose recovery unlike my other poco f1 when i flashed oxygen os it to booted into download mode for about a minute then the screen went black you could see the back light bug no response to any button push or plugging the USB cable.......and that died over night......

Reactions: typecastx

abhijiths362

Sep 25, 2017
pandalam
Guys
Sorry for the inconvenience. I got a log from one of my tester and I will fix the issue as soon as I can. But the weird issue is that I have no problem with can.

Reactions: typecastx

ahmedegypt

Jan 4, 2019
I was using shrp recovery tried twrp 3.3.0.0 as well with the same results luckily i didn't lose recovery unlike my other poco f1 when i flashed oxygen os it to booted into download mode for about a minute then the screen went black you could see the back light bug no response to any button push or plugging the USB cable.......and that died over night......

Yeah that happened with my Poco and it died . Went to the service center and told me the mobo was dead lucky I had warranty. Never flashing oos again

Reactions: viv29 and typecastx

typecastx

Jul 25, 2017

That was some scary s* mate, i was flashing evox then, luckily recovery still intact, was scared af.. Too bad your old poco got bricked man.

Yeah that happened with my Poco and it died . Went to the service center and told me the mobo was dead lucky I had warranty. Never flashing oos again

Thanks for the warning dude :highfive:

Last edited:

vkmaxx

Feb 17, 2011
www.maxxpreston.pl
I'm using orange fox recovery, and after flashing ROM and Matrix kernel I ended up in fastboot mode. I've then flashed ReloadedCAF and booted jus fine.

vkmaxx

Feb 17, 2011
www.maxxpreston.pl

Attachments

• IMG_20200115_210112.jpg
    IMG_20200115_210112.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 493

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo_2020-01-05_16-55-01.jpg

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

aboutus.png

Cosmic-OS is a pure CAF based custom ROM with focus on performance, stability and battery life with feature additions.

Based on Android 10 with CAF Tag - LA.UM.8.11.r1-01900-NICOBAR.0
    # Customizations:

- Based on CAF tag LA.UM.8.11.r1-01900-NICOBAR.0.
    - Our custom adaptive icons for all the apps.
    - ThemePicker app shipped with the ROM for basic system ui customisations.
    - Battery stats and management feature.
    - Support for showing current and new version in package installer during apk installation.
    - Support to allow skipping back swipe gesture on top half or top smaller area of the screen.
    - Support for allowing user. to add/remove QS tile with one click
    - Removed the annoying build number display in the QS panel.
    - Support for asking pin on secure lockscreen for sensitive tiles.
    - Support to allow setting QS panel columns and Rows.
    - Support for QS Tile title visibility changes.
    - Support for Quick QS Pulldown.
    - Fixed and improved the screenrecorder and added red dot, quality settings, etc customisations for the same.
    - Support for displaying statusbar BT battery level.
    - Support for Google Sans font family in Font settings
    And many more being added regulary!

instructions.png

Instructions for flashing:
    Download ROM, GApps and Q-Vendor .
    Wipe /data, /system and /cache.
    Flash Vendor
    Flash Q-Firmware (optional)
    Flash ROM and GApps (BitGapps recommended)(And any mods you use)
    Enjoy :p

NOTE for maintainer: If it stucks at bootanimation , hard reboot will fix the issue.

Instructions for update:
    Download ROM and GApps.
    Copy ROM and GApps to internal storage.
    Flash ROM and GApps (And any mods you use)

Note: First boot and boots after every update can take some time. They may even loop a few times. We do not support custom kernels or mods like MultiROM. If you have an issue, make sure your edits aren't interfering with the issue you're reporting.

downloads.png

Official Builds | BiTGApps

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cosmic-OS, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    abhijiths362
    Source Code: https://github.com/Cosmic-OS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Special Caf Q vendor needed
    Based On: CAF

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.0
    Stable Release Date: 2020-01-08

Created 2020-01-08
    Last Updated 2020-01-09
    New build is up!!!
    Download

Changelog
    -Merged CAF tag LA.UM.8.11.r1-02200-NICOBAR.0 to source.
    -Fixed Gapps not booting issue (working with nikgapps)
    -Fixed message notification not receiving issue
    -For more changes:https://github.com/Cosmic-OS

Link over downloaded.... Please up new link​

New build soon​
    Reserved

Notes
    -Thermal profiles included in the Q-vendor
    -Hard reboot if stuck in bootanimation
    -Based on NICOBAR caf tag
    -Join our support chat for device specific issues:https://t.me/xberyllium
    -Download Q-Firmware : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dMPgHSLZv4bWAxbHwbhF1nCMTLlDcJH6