Search This thread

shivatejapeddi

Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2014
Hyderabad
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FDr6rSI1.png

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on CAF N source. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:
Josh Fox (@xlxfoxxlx)
Paul Clark(@Dabug123)
Akhil Narang(@akhilnarang)
Sri Harsha(@srisurya95)
Sean Grondin

Support/Community:
Full support is always on the top of the list. visit our AOSiP Google plus community for all your ROM needs. There we have all the latest links to gapps , layers , and other helpful communities. Or just stop and engage in off topic fun.

Bug reporting:
This is a big one. We work very hard for you guys so please help us out and follow these steps to report your bug. Ive even provided links for you to help out.

1. Very first step will be to attempt a new DL and clean flash.
2. Pull a logcat and copy / paste it to hastebin .
3. Visit AOSiP and post your issue with your log in the bug reporting section.
4. Any bug reported without following procedure will be disregarded.

Source code:
As the name states we are open source and encourage anyone to skim through the code. However the builds we release are not to be taken apart and parted out.
AOSiP Gerrit Review
AOSiP Github
AOSiP Device Source

Downloads:
ROM :https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195906215

Credit/Thanks:
Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google
Dirty Unicorns
AICP
ABC Rom
Flar(For great kernel base to build and add to!)
Screwd
Omni
Krexus
Cyanogenmod
SlimRoms
ChainFire (SuperSU)
Beanstown106
Cory Collins
Any others i may have forgotten(sorry)
All our testers

Donations:
Donations are never asked but things such as server, gerrit, & website do cost the team money.
If you're feeling like were deserving of a little tip please feel free to send it.

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] AOSIP 6.0 for Le Max2 (x2) [VoLTE] [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the LeEco Le Max 2

Contributors
shivatejapeddi, rohitjaiswal
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 6.0
Stable Release Date: 2017-06-01

Created 2017-06-01
Last Updated 2017-06-01

Last edited:

Slay1991

Apr 5, 2013
Mendoza
It's nice to see more roms coming! Thank you guys! I may check it in a couple of days.

Screenshots would be appreciated

Leo7D

Oct 13, 2015
Realme X2 Pro
Moto Edge 30 Pro
Try open gapps

Sent from my LEX820 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the from @shivatejapeddi. This rom has better battery life with BS kernel 2.2 (extracted boot.img from zip and flashify flash) darkness governor and smooth performance.
I configured big core to 1785 and little core to 1478
:good::laugh:
Just speakers feels loud. Ill try viper

Last edited:

seraser

Jun 28, 2011
Flashed, reboot normally , reboot to recovery, flashed google cam and cant pass boot logo...

carolef1984

Aug 10, 2014
This ROM looks brilliant but I can't get any root working, tried both magisk and the super su you have suggested and neither is working. In fact, super su won't even boot after flashing. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you

ahorntaler

Jul 11, 2014
Ahorntal
This ROM looks brilliant but I can't get any root working, tried both magisk and the super su you have suggested and neither is working. In fact, super su won't even boot after flashing. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you
Hi. I found a solution for rooting problem. Though SuperSU dosen't work, Magisk works. But flashing Magisk-v12.0.zip is not enough and Magisk Manager app is no longer available in Playstore. You have to download it from another source. After installing Magisk Manager app everything works fine. Also very good is that I can choose camera app. I've tested Camera FV-5 and Open Camera and both work smooth and exact. V4A also works fine.
Now for me it's a perfect ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: carolef1984

carolef1984

Aug 10, 2014
Hi. I found a solution for rooting problem. Though SuperSU dosen't work, Magisk works. But flashing Magisk-v12.0.zip is not enough and Magisk Manager app is no longer available in Playstore. You have to download it from another source. After installing Magisk Manager app everything works fine.

That worked, thank you :)

ahorntaler

Jul 11, 2014
Ahorntal

About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on CAF N source. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:
Josh Fox (@xlxfoxxlx)
Paul Clark(@Dabug123)
Sri Harsha(@srisurya95)
Sean Grondin

Support/Community:
Full support is always on the top of the list. visit our AOSiP Google plus community for all your ROM needs. There we have all the latest links to gapps , layers , and other helpful communities. Or just stop and engage in off topic fun.

Bug reporting:
This is a big one. We work very hard for you guys so please help us out and follow these steps to report your bug. Ive even provided links for you to help out.

Source code:
As the name states we are open source and encourage anyone to skim through the code. However the builds we release are not to be taken apart and parted out.
AOSiP Gerrit Review
AOSiP Github
AOSiP Device Source

Downloads:
ROM : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120736434
Google Camera : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195898922

(This rom is not having default camera flash above google camera or use any third party camera )

Credit/Thanks:
Google
Dirty Unicorns
AICP
ABC Rom
Screwd
Omni
Krexus
Cyanogenmod
SlimRoms
ChainFire (SuperSU)
Beanstown106
Cory Collins
All our testers

Donations:
Donations are never asked but things such as server, gerrit, & website do cost the team money.
If you're feeling like were deserving of a little tip please feel free to send it.

[ROM] AOSIP 6.0 for Le Max2 (x2) [VoLTE] [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the LeEco Le Max 2

Contributors

Version Information

Created 2017-06-01
Last Updated 2017-06-01
When will this brilliant ROM become official state. I'd like to have OTA updates. If not, I'll change to Hexagon ROM. It's also very good.:good::rolleyes:

cy-rock

Hi. I found a solution for rooting problem. Though SuperSU dosen't work, Magisk works. But flashing Magisk-v12.0.zip is not enough and Magisk Manager app is no longer available in Playstore. You have to download it from another source. After installing Magisk Manager app everything works fine. Also very good is that I can choose camera app. I've tested Camera FV-5 and Open Camera and both work smooth and exact. V4A also works fine.

Magisk manager is available at XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

About us:

Team Illusion:
    Josh Fox (@xlxfoxxlx)
    Paul Clark(@Dabug123)
    Sri Harsha(@srisurya95)
    Sean Grondin

Support/Community:

Bug reporting:

Source code:
    AOSiP Gerrit Review
    AOSiP Github
    AOSiP Device Source

Downloads:
    ROM :https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195906215

Credit/Thanks:
    Google
    Dirty Unicorns
    AICP
    ABC Rom
    Screwd
    Omni
    Krexus
    Cyanogenmod
    SlimRoms
    ChainFire (SuperSU)
    Beanstown106
    Cory Collins
    All our testers

Donations:

Contributors

Version Information

Created 2017-06-01
    Last Updated 2017-06-01
    New Build is up :
    Download Link : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195906215

1. Upstream June Security Patch
    2. Now has inbuilt Cam and Messaging apps
    The ROM is future update?
    Will we get updates to this rom? For me this is one of the finest.
    Yes

Sent from my LEX820 using Tapatalk

Magisk manager is available at XDA Labs