[ROM][CAF][D802/D805][6.0] CyanogenMod 13.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

jbmatson

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
LG V40
Not working,but have been able to fix installing this: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347760919 instead of DanielStuart ones. SO his problem of the bootsatcks.

I just flashed the 11-25 build, with latest gapps and this file you linked to, and now my sensors work but it won't recognize my sim card. Did I miss something?

Edit: I should mention that I was previously on 11-18 with the Daniel Stuart bootstack, and I didn't do a full wipe (just system, dalvik, cache).

Edit2: Going back to the Daniel Stuart bootstack didn't help with the simcard problem. I had to revert back to the 11-18 build to get mobile radio working again

Last edited:

Shynepo

Aug 6, 2015
I am stuck. Cm13 seems to start "starting apps" then reboots. After rebooting the display appears for one second and dissapears for many seconds, then appears again and so on until the phone is switched off. I think it overheats and then reboots -its a big loop. When the screen turns on for the second I can see the normal CM setup image or battery in the top corner, navigation buttons on the buttom, but I can't to anything....

My biggest problem is, I can't get into recovery! So I am lost... I didn't backup everything. If I could get into recovery, it all would not be a very big deal.

I already read the FAQ of the bootstack:
I can't enter in recovery, why?
My aboot files are the most recent KK versions, some of them have a new way to enter in recovery:
-Old Way: Hold power + vol down, then, release and hold power + vol down again.
-New Way: Hold power + vol down, then, release and hold vol up + vol down.

Can anybody tell me how I can get into recovery or at least how I can backup the files?

Thanks

Last edited:

Uechy

Jan 5, 2013
Madrid
Flash it after flashing the Rom?will all work?or something still dont work?
Before, but if you install after maybe it works

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

I just flashed the 11-25 build, with latest gapps and this file you linked to, and now my sensors work but it won't recognize my sim card. Did I miss something?

Edit: I should mention that I was previously on 11-18 with the Daniel Stuart bootstack, and I didn't do a full wipe (just system, dalvik, cache).

Edit2: Going back to the Daniel Stuart bootstack didn't help with the simcard problem. I had to revert back to the 11-18 build to get mobile radio working again
You have to do full wipes when installing new nigthlys or you will have problems

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Karim Ahmad

jbmatson

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
LG V40
I am stuck. Cm13 seems to start "starting apps" then reboots. After rebooting the display appears for one second and dissapears for many seconds, then appears again and so on until the phone is switched off. I think it overheats and then reboots -its a big loop. When the screen turns on for the second I can see the normal CM setup image or battery in the top corner, navigation buttons on the buttom, but I can't to anything....

My biggest problem is, I can't get into recovery! So I am lost... I didn't backup everything. If I could get into recovery, it all would not be a very big deal.

I already read the FAQ of the bootstack:

Can anybody tell me how I can get into recovery or at least how I can backup the files?

Thanks

I don't know exactly what has gone wrong with your phone, but you probably should still be able to get to recovery if it's booting that far. Maybe you're not doing it right.
First, turn the phone off completely. Then hold power button and volume down buttons until you get to the LG logo. Then quickly release both buttons and then hold them again until you get another screen come up. From memory, I think it asks you if you want to do a factory reset. Select yes using the vol up/down and power buttons and it will take you to recovery. From there you'll probably need to do a system/data/dalvik/ cache wipe and start again with flashing the rom (make sure you have the correct bootstack first). It might get a bit tricky if you don't already have the files you need to flash on the phone. It's very handy to have a USB OTG cable and USB thumb drive, so you can copy the files onto the USB drive, then connect it up to the phone, mount USB OTG in recovery and flash files from the USB drive.

I recently had the problem caused by running the wrong bootstack with CM13 that caused it to quickly flash the LG logo then just go to a black screen or turned off state. It was very difficult to get to recovery because the LG screen wasn't showing for long, so it was hard to react in time for the release and re-hold of the buttons, but after 10 or so tries it did work.

Shynepo

Aug 6, 2015
I don't know exactly what has gone wrong with your phone, but you probably should still be able to get to recovery if it's booting that far. Maybe you're not doing it right.
First, turn the phone off completely. Then hold power button and volume down buttons until you get to the LG logo. Then quickly release both buttons and then hold them again until you get another screen come up. From memory, I think it asks you if you want to do a factory reset. Select yes using the vol up/down and power buttons and it will take you to recovery. From there you'll probably need to do a system/data/dalvik/ cache wipe and start again with flashing the rom (make sure you have the correct bootstack first). It might get a bit tricky if you don't already have the files you need to flash on the phone. It's very handy to have a USB OTG cable and USB thumb drive, so you can copy the files onto the USB drive, then connect it up to the phone, mount USB OTG in recovery and flash files from the USB drive.

I recently had the problem caused by running the wrong bootstack with CM13 that caused it to quickly flash the LG logo then just go to a black screen or turned off state. It was very difficult to get to recovery because the LG screen wasn't showing for long, so it was hard to react in time for the release and re-hold of the buttons, but after 10 or so tries it did work.

I messed up with the bootstack too, I guess. I think I had the wrong TWRP for installing the needed bootstack. But I am not sure.

If I could get into recovery, it wouldn't be a problem at all, I'd let go off CM13 and go to my old system. I know the procedure of getting into recovery but it won't work (after installing the bootstack). Though it gives a little bit hope that it should be possible and that more trying could be a hint. I'll try again.

Anyway your help is appreciated a lot.

Is there a way to make a backup without recovery and system?

jbmatson

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
LG V40
I messed up with the bootstack too, I guess. I think I had the wrong TWRP for installing the needed bootstack. But I am not sure.

If I could get into recovery, it wouldn't be a problem at all, I'd let go off CM13 and go to my old system. I know the procedure of getting into recovery but it won't work (after installing the bootstack). Though it gives a little bit hope that it should be possible and that more trying could be a hint. I'll try again.

Anyway your help is appreciated a lot.

Is there a way to make a backup without recovery and system?

I don't know how to make a backup if you can't get into recovery. I'd keep trying at getting in to recovery. I found that sometimes the LG logo stayed up a bit longer than the other times, and that gave me just enough time to get in the release and re-press before it disappeared and it finally worked.
If all else fails, you could try getting into download mode, then using the LG Flash tool to flash an LG stock rom and stock recovery. I can't remember the exact process but you should be able to find it with a bit of searching. That would definitely factory reset your phone, so if you've got data you don't want to lose it's not the best option.

Shynepo

Aug 6, 2015
I don't know how to make a backup if you can't get into recovery. I'd keep trying at getting in to recovery. I found that sometimes the LG logo stayed up a bit longer than the other times, and that gave me just enough time to get in the release and re-press before it disappeared and it finally worked.
If all else fails, you could try getting into download mode, then using the LG Flash tool to flash an LG stock rom and stock recovery. I can't remember the exact process but you should be able to find it with a bit of searching. That would definitely factory reset your phone, so if you've got data you don't want to lose it's not the best option.

Yes, but it seems it's my last option. I hope I didn't hard brick it. I can't get neither into download nor into recovery mode. The LG Logo is there. It seems that the "factory reset" part got erased or something. :/// dammit....

---------- Post added 27th November 2015 at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 26th November 2015 at 11:26 PM ----------

I probablby flashed the bootstack with a wrong TWRP Version...I am stuck. I can't go into recovery (tried new and old method). Does anyone have an idea how I could save the data on the phone / get into recovery anyway?

PS: I tried to install CM13. It doesn't work. Seems to start then evrything goes wrong, it reboots, overheats, loop...

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net

Shynepo

Aug 6, 2015
Buttons don't work. I tried anything. I am so frustrated! Command line is my last chance. The system boots up partly and struggles. I don't know if I can get access to the phone through adb though...

My last chance will be to erase everything, go to stock and try to restore the deleted files. Very frustrating :'(

Schneiderle

Feb 17, 2013
Baseband works for me =)

Attachments

• photo_2015-11-27_22-19-30.jpg
    photo_2015-11-27_22-19-30.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 662
Reactions: deluxxe51

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

Changelog:

Code:
    2015-11-17
    - New sepolicy.
    - Boringssl wrapper removed.
    - Otg storage fixed.

2015-11-18
    - Bring back boringssl wrapper to fix camera.

2015-11-21
     - Device tree synced with cm repo.
     - Sony thermanager removed.

2015-11-24

2015-11-25
     - Facebook crash is gone.
     - Kernel: Use interruptible waits to fix high load average 

2015-11-26
     - Sync with cm source

2015-11-28
     - Camera fix
     - r/w mount fix

Known Issues:
    • Bugs from CM12.1 (Random vibration, low speaker volume, etc...).
    These are very-pre-experimental builds, issues may happen.

How to install:
    • Download ROM
    • Download GApps
    • Put the zip files on your SDCard
    • Reboot in Recovery
    • Wipe Data / Factory Reset
    • Select "Install zip from SDCard"
    • Choose the bootstack zip file
    • Choose CM13.0 zip file
    • Choose GApps zip file
    • Reboot system

Facebook fix: delete or rename the libsslx.so from /data/app/com.facebook.katana-1/lib/arm and from /data/app/com.facebook.orca-1/lib/arm

Sources:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][CAF][D802/D805][6.0] CyanogenMod 13.0 [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
    Rick Roll
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-11-16
    Last Updated 2015-11-25
    28-11 is up.

Changelog:
    - Camera fixes
    - r/w mount fix
    Wich bootsack need to flash before flashing cm13? I'm on cm12.1 now, D802.

For all any ROM , You can apply from my VDO.

[LGG2-D802-CM13] How to install CM13 for D802 from other ROM

1. CM13 D802 (FROM this thread)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=43645

2.GApps 6.0
    BaNkS-Dynamic-GApps-6.x.x-11-21-2015.zip
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087001620

3. D802_PATCH_LP_KK-BT_droidth.zip
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086998949

Then follow by my VDO

New build is up.
    Camera works now.
    Members, It is really surprising how lazy we have become... Not able to read through a few pages / posts before we start to ask about something???? Please dont fill up posts with irrelevant matter / questions / matter. This is an Android Development Section thread. Try to respect the objective and be responsible THANKS