[ROM][CAF] RevengeOS 2.4 | s2 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Chityanj

May 6, 2017
VcpMssw.png

RevengeOS is an aftermarket firmware based on CAF (CodeAurora). We are dedicated to fast, stable and mininal customization rom, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code,Hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at RevengeOS GitHub.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us

Disclaimer: While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in Telegram Group

Download ROM here for your device!

Click Here to Download

-Download the ROM
-Backup each and every partition from TWRP Recovery(optional)
-Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
-Flash RevengeOS Package
- Gapps are included in this ROM
-Wipe cache! -And at last Reboot!
[First boot will take few minutes! Have patience]
Clean Flash is always recommended!

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

->How to take Logcats?
https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

```

Ivanchon

Aug 13, 2018
Bello
Hello Devs.

I have a problem with the web whatsapp, the camera does not read the QR, it looks very blurry.

Install the ROM twice, but the problem persists.

With other ROM Nougat or Marshmallow works fine.

gsnap

Nov 7, 2018
Hello Devs.

I have a problem with the web whatsapp, the camera does not read the QR, it looks very blurry.

I can say the same but it seems to be present in all pie roms. I tried Liquid remix and bootleggers.

FRibeiro1400

Jul 23, 2013
Hello Devs.

I've installed and used this rom for some days and I believe that in Settings you have LeEco Extras and there you can find an option called "Inapp Focus Fix" (something like that). You check it and you can scan the QR Code. After that, uncheck that option.

D

Deleted member 9940685

Does anyone have issue on 5Ghz hotspot?

I have chosen 5Ghz band for the wifi hotspot on my x522, but my laptop connects the AP as 802.11n 2.4Ghz.

Previously, I use mokee nougat rom which my laptop is able to connect to the AP as 802.11ac 5Ghz.

lambha48

Dec 16, 2015
How to disable CPU down clock itself big cores to 1382 mhz when battery reach 40 percent downwards,I manually set to 1804 mhz min.but no use always at 1382,please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VcpMssw.png

RevengeOS is an aftermarket firmware based on CAF (CodeAurora). We are dedicated to fast, stable and mininal customization rom, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code,Hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at RevengeOS GitHub.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us

Disclaimer: While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in Telegram Group

Download ROM here for your device!

Click Here to Download

-Download the ROM
    -Backup each and every partition from TWRP Recovery(optional)
    -Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
    -Flash RevengeOS Package
    - Gapps are included in this ROM
    -Wipe cache! -And at last Reboot!
    [First boot will take few minutes! Have patience]
    Clean Flash is always recommended!

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

->How to take Logcats?
    https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

```
    Hello Devs.

Try it fix, just flash in twrp drive.google.com/open?id=1-aXZoIxHqPY27BNA0NMsCjsyl7pjWhI2
    When trying to install the .zip, it does not work.
    Flash magisk