Search This thread

audahadi

Oct 14, 2012
Dimana-mana
Temasek Unofficial CM12

Disclaimer
Code:
[SIZE="1"]/*
 * Your warranty is not void - from Xiaomi.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */[/SIZE]

Features
Code:
[SIZE="1"]Disable scrolling cache
Heads Up Notifications
Configurable lockscreen shortcuts
Clock alignment
Network traffic meter
Status bar weather
Launch Superuser from Settings
Launch SuperSU from Settings
Navigation bar height
Enable/disable VOLUME rocker wake
Setting: add app move to external storage 
Settings: allow home button to wake device
Settings:DPI Settings/Display density[/SIZE]

How To Flash

• [*]Boot into recovery
    [*]Factory reset, wipe everything except sdcard
    [*]Install rom/gapps on system 1
    [*]Boot into system 1
    [*]
Issues

• [*]mm-qcamera-daemon bug - camera randomly disconnected
    [*]video cam not working
    [*]random reboot
    [*]slow charging time for some
    [*]compas
    [*]

Download Moved To 2nd Post

Change Log
Mostly here what's important
https://github.com/temasek/android_frameworks_base/commits/cm-12.0
https://github.com/temasek/android_packages_apps_Settings/commits/cm-12.0
cm/temasek upstream changes to date
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=59048306&postcount=339
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=58876450&postcount=262
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=58580618&postcount=132
Additionally can look About Phone - Changelog

Credit
@temasek, @CyanogenMod, CancroCM Dev, Community

XDA:DevDB Information
Temasek Unofficial CM12, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 3

Contributors
audahadi, temasek
Source Code: https://github.com/temasek

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-01-25
Last Updated 2015-01-25

Last edited:

ZenR2

Sep 14, 2014
www.coredragon.in
Thanks man :)
but this build doesn't works with clean flash right one has to flash 18 build to get it working ??
or can we go for the clean flash ??

rajumack07

Hat's off to all the devs who put their time and effort in building this great ROM that to w/o any kernel source.
Occasional reboots and the slow charging (for some people including me ) are the two major issues. The former one is of generic kind but the latter I think can be fixed on upcoming builds.

Below findings are from 19-01 Temsek build.
Slow charging issue can temporarily be fixed by first connecting the charger and then rebooting. After the reboot, it will charge normally (1000mA-1.100mA input current), but if charger is disconnected for some reason. Then on re-connecting the charger, it will charge like USB(250mA - 350mA).

sudy_freak

Jan 4, 2015
Stari Mikanovci
WOW!
Thanks all open source community to helping forgotten customers of this great ROM but released from wrong company.
Thanks and hats off to all :cowboy:

I hope things will get better if (ever) Xiaomi release kernel code.

I want try this but can anyone make "review". Is still mm-qcamera persist?
I tried 0117 build and it was so bad (sorry). I couldn't use my phone. I really want try smooth Lollipop build and use it on daily basis...

P.s. you maybe want sign petition :good:

Regards and once again - thank you guys!

Last edited:

BeyondCy0

Nov 25, 2014
Guang zhou
weibo.com
Thank you, according to your tutorial does not know what is the problem stuck in the boot animation, but in the previous rom direct coverage can be done startup the update now has Use the up very smooth, thank you again.

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
clean flashed cm-12-20150123-UNOFFICIAL-temasek-cancro and I am stuck at bootanimation for something like 30 minutes... how can I fix?
thanks in advance!

EDIT: problem fixed. I manually replaced boot.img from the 23/Jan build zip with the one contained in blisspop, then reflashed. now it booted up properly :)

will test the rom thanks for that.

Last edited:

SkipperRyujin

Sep 29, 2011
clean flashed cm-12-20150123-UNOFFICIAL-temasek-cancro and I am stuck at bootanimation for something like 30 minutes... how can I fix?
thanks in advance!

Well I think you miss the party here ?
Flash audahadi's cm12 20150118 build first, let it boot (if you can't wait just wait till the screen dim since long boot time may happen) and boot to recovery ( by either normal reboot from power menu or force-reboot by holding volume up and power) and dirty flash temasek latest build.

Edit: late reply ?. Maybe will be useful for those who just download-and-flash like me ?

Last edited:
Reactions: FcukBloat

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
Well I think you miss the party here ��
Flash audahadi's cm12 20150118 build first, let it boot (if you can't wait just wait till the screen dim since long boot time may happen) and boot to recovery ( by either normal reboot from power menu or force-reboot by holding volume up and power) and dirty flash temasek latest build.

Edit: late reply ��. Maybe will be useful for those who just download-and-flash like me ��

found the solution, please see my edit in my previous post :) much easier than download another rom, and flash over it. thanks anyway! ;)

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
Maybe some useful reviews?
mm-qcamera still here? Can someone report random reboot?

will report after testing.. reboots are there for sure btw, as all the other 5.0 roms.... ;( in OP already you can see known bugs btw

EDIT: I don't seem to find the option for switching tracks with volume buttons with screen locked (one of th emost important features for me), is it not included in temasek maybe? thanks! (a part from this, I like this rom, it has many features, much better than CM!! :) :good: )

Last edited:
Reactions: sudy_freak

cosmicsatish

Mar 3, 2013
could you please create the updated zip file and and please upload it to gdrive. it will be very beneficial for everyone so that we don't have to download two different CM roms and then manually replace the file. which never worked for me. :(

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
could you please create the updated zip file and and please upload it to gdrive. it will be very beneficial for everyone so that we don't have to download two different CM roms and then manually replace the file. which never worked for me. :(

no need to download two roms, as said above, just download the latest temasek build (from 23/Jan) and the boot.img contained in the blisspop rom (there is a direct link for it in the other lollipop threads). then put this file in the temasek zip, overwriting the one you have inside, and flash. boot will be very fast ;)
look here for even more info on how i did that, if you need!

edit: here is link for blisspop's boot.img thanks to a guy in another thread
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zntpik17251pcob/boot.img?dl=0

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts