- Jan 20, 2012
CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.#include
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CancroCM, please visit our CancroCM Github Account. You can create pull request over there if you have any patch or fix.
As you all know CM12 is still in works you will find a lot of CM features missing because they are not merged into CM yet. This build will be updated now and then which will include all updates happening in CM.
- Everything, except things listed at not working
What's Not Working:
- Call Bug (touch active in calls)
- Random reboots
Current Changelog :- 15/01/2015
CM Upstream changes
OTG works well
- NFC Fixed
- CM upstream updates
- Bluetooth Fixed
- Strict Mode Fixed(No more red borders around the screen)
- Random WiFi Mac Address Fixed
- Small performance updates
- CM upstream updates
- Camera fixed.
- Native camera takes pictures perfectly. To video, like ivan´s lollipop rom you have to use a third party app like next camera .
- Automatic brightness work, but with slow reaction.
- Updated source and slight improvements in performance.
- Initial build.
Current build:- 15/02/2015
- (04/01/2015)(ODEX): cm-12-20150103-UNOFFICIAL-cancro.zip
- (04/01/2015)(DEODEX): cm-12-20150103-UNOFFICIAL-cancro.zip
- (29/12/2014): Link in Google Drive
- (29/12/2014): Link in mega.co.nz
- (28/12/2014): Link in mega.co.nz
- This is development thread so here we need only development related replies, don't spam the board with offtopic, use Q/A thread for general queries.
- Don't ask about when you're fixing this and that! We're working on it and We do have our own life too.
- Don't ask for ETA, we'll post it whenever it is necessary!
- Use bug report section here for reporting them, and make sure you're providing proper steps to reproduce the bug and provide logcat if possible.
- Stay on topic!
- Post your Q/A here. Keep only development related posts on the thread. Use Q/A for other queries
Keep dev thread clean. Use this Q/A thread for general queries
CyanogenMod Team, @varun.chitre15 , @david_korku, @jackeagle , @qiwu , @kD , @audahadi , @k2wl , @linuxxxx , and all community.
Special thanks to @Anurag Sengupta for testing all the builds and reporting us and AndroidFileHost for providing VPS to build on.
CyanogenMod 12 for Xiaomi Mi3, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 3
kD, david_korku, Bitti09, jackeagle,audahadi
Source Code: http://github.com/CancroCM/
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: CWM Recovery, Rooted
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Beta Version: 2
Beta Release Date: 2015-01-17
Last Updated 2015-02-15