• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][CandySix][T6-Variants]

Search This thread

barrr

Aug 18, 2005
I'm uploading it now. Sorry I missed that.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Don't worry about it, I have only tons of appreciation for the amazing work you are doing.
Thanks.

Version 3.0 - Still, no Sim detected. IMEI - unknown. What am I doing wrong? Can't get those updates to recognize my Sim.
Any way to backup EFS and restore after flash?

Back to Beta version, still the only version I was able to run without problems on my T6.

Last edited:

erlange

Jul 10, 2016
Doesn't seem to work when flashing with TWRP 3.0.2. Left me stuck in boot animation screen.
Successful with TWRP 2.8.7, however the IMEI became unknown.
Have been much satisfied using Candy5 and the IMEI shows up.
Awaiting the next bugslayed & improved version soon.
Thanks for the magnificent work!

j4$0n

Feb 25, 2016
kurnool
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
One of the Best rom so far in htc one max except for a glitch.

Wow. I flashed Version 3.0 international variant. I had no FCs and all functions work flawlessly, except for no sim error. I am tempted to keep the rom (as daily driver) though there's no voice or data calls.
I salute the developers for investing time on this beautiful device.
I can only ask for one thing. Is there a way to fix the no sim, no imei errors? Thanks a million.

ganggreen777

Oct 28, 2010
Can this(rom) be used with Verizon variation. I'm thinking about buying this model to replace my just about dead note2 verizon.... Wanted to see if there is ongoing development with this phone
Thanks

gimmeitorilltell

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 6, 2012
New builds

Can this(rom) be used with Verizon variation. I'm thinking about buying this model to replace my just about dead note2 verizon.... Wanted to see if there is ongoing development with this phone
Thanks

I have the sprint build uploaded, verizon is uploading now while the gsm is being compiled. To answer your question you NEED to run the variant that identifies your device.

safety1st

Dec 12, 2012
Patiently waiting for CandySiX-t6-3.2 for International Build, currently im on cm-13.0-20160825-UNOFFICIAL-t6 build, everything works fine except for dropping Wifi connection every now and then, just a heads up for this Rom is also a CM based rom right?

gimmeitorilltell

Aug 6, 2012
Patiently waiting for CandySiX-t6-3.2 for International Build, currently im on cm-13.0-20160825-UNOFFICIAL-t6 build, everything works fine except for dropping Wifi connection every now and then, just a heads up for this Rom is also a CM based rom right?

The wait is over & thanks for your patience. T6GSM or INTL Whatever ya wanna call it I reckon.

japodude

Sep 6, 2008
installed the new 3.2 no imei, wifi mac 20:00:00:00:00:00

back to beta version at the mo. got imei but wifi still same. mac address messed

ps t6ul i have any way of fixing wifi back?

Last edited:

gimmeitorilltell

Aug 6, 2012
I am uploading all new builds after missing the camera fix so lookout for new ones soon. Sprint build is up now.

EDIT: All builds have been updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: tarkzim

safety1st

Dec 12, 2012
Great. Was Sim issue fixed?

Sent from my One Max using XDA-Developers mobile app

@barrr Sim issue is fixed ;) (im using International variant)
@gimmeitorilltell I have to say it was much more polished than any previous build. Everything was smoother, the performance/etc. Thanks a lot ;)

as what reported before and still existing glitches are(same in CM builds):
1. The flashlight in the pull-down still doesn't work properly .
2. Bluetooth or WiFi sometimes disconnect itself and reconnected.

I experienced FC when i try to use Facebook:confused: haven't got the chance to pull logcat cause i need to revert back to CM13 build

barrr

Aug 18, 2005
Thanks. In this case I'll install this tonight as soon as I get home. This is my preferred Rom for some time. Had to use CM13 because of the Sim issue.

Installed it, it's amazing. Faster than CM13.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is CandySiX. Built straight from source with commits from a variety of different Sources/ROMS. We wanted to give the users a fun, fully customizable ROM. We aim to add more features as this project progresses.

Check us out on the web @The-Candy-Shop

2e8esupa.jpg

@matthew0776 @mar5hal @gimmeitorilltell @Cuzz1369 @rc420head @Flashalot @Venomtester @Darknites @javelinanddart @calebcabob @NoSpamDan

qy9e6u4u.jpg

ROM
    DEVICES/KERNELS

Disclaimer: We here at The CandyShop are not responsible for any bricks you may obtain. Please follow the thread rules and steps and everything will be gravy. Remember, backing up before flashing is always recommended.

FEATURES
    Layers
    Battery bar
    LCD denisty options
    Multi-window
    Status bar customization
    Quick setting customization
    Quick setting pull down options
    Force expand notifications
    Time context headers in panel
    DarkUI switch
    Advanced power menu
    Extra IME options
    Lockscreen shortcuts
    Animations
    -Power menu
    -List view
    -System
    -Toast
    Navbar customization:
    -Navbar button color
    -Slim-Dim
    -Navbar DPI
    -DT2S on Navbar
    Buttons settings:
    -Long-press/double-tap actions
    -Volume rocker
    More to come, we are never done...

CHANGELOG

Steps:

Coming from another rom
    1) Download CandySiX.zip
    2) Download 6.0 Gapps (optional)
    3) Boot into recovery (either twrp or cwm)
    4) Full wipe (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
    5) Flash CandySiX.zip
    6) Flash Gapps
    7) Reboot

Updating from previous CandySiX release
    1) Download CandySiX.zip
    2) Boot into recovery
    3) Flash CandySiX.zip
    4) Reboot

be9apenu.jpg

Bank's GAPPS

-Please give first boot a good few minutes
    -Still in alpha stage with new additions and fixes being added constantly

Special thanks to CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, Omni and all the rest who make their source open. We can't do this on our own.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CandySix, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    gimmeitorilltell
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, Omni

Version Information

Created 2016-01-31
    Last Updated 2016-09-05
    Folks I have recently remodeled our new house & finally have gotten moved into it. Sorry for my absence lately but my home is always my priority. Now we have our internet back on & have moved into the home so I will start updating my roms soon. I do have some more minor work to complete around here but I'll make time to get your devices back on track. Thanks for being so patient.
    Reserved

This is still a WIP as with most 6.0 roms. The camera is a known issue and data may be an issue as well. I will post other variants as I compile them.
    Use the Beta version. Sim works and Rom is great too.