[ROM][CandySix][T6-Variants]

Search This thread

gregger2k

Oct 6, 2007
I tried it to.
I liked the way it worked except for the camera only taking one picture between crashes and text to speech not working. I can live with a crashing camera but not without text to speech.

Back to CM12.1

ChicagoTripp

Aug 30, 2008
Chicago
Welcome

How soon wiil be update??

Hey Danzery. Welcome to XDA Forums. I like this ROM the best myself but I want to help you with a little advice as I see we are kindred spirits. It is not polite to ask when there will be an update as this is completely voluntary and using what free time the developer(s) allocate. It is hard for me to make the time just to give some decent feedback testing these ROMs. I can only imagine how much time it takes to build, debug, release, read reports, debug, and rebuild. I find It is best to say that you are looking forward to an update as that is more socially acceptable on here and considerate of the developer(s) free time.

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

It is one of the bad configurations with Sprint and AOSP roms. It will most likely never get fixed. You should try to RUU and then factory reset in HBOOT. It will erase your internal storage but worth the try if you are having signal issue.

I can now finally retest your latest ROM now that my prior issues were resolved with a custom ROM from MilesOneMax. Here As soon as I had booted my device. Everything returned to normal. Well, close. I can do all things I could do before but now sending SMS messages to Chase text banking (24273) are returned denied because it considers it an international number. The good news is that with that one exception, there are no other barriers to testing ROMs. I've used my down time to learn how to make more productive reports and logs.

barrr

Aug 18, 2005
ASUS ROG Phone 3
I see now there's an update - CandySiX-t6-2.0-OFFICIAL-0409.zip
Go into the download page link, it's there.
Downloading now !!
Thanks.

14:35 update
I tried flashing without wipe - no good at all.
Does not recognize SIM card and countless FC's.
Went back to recovery TWRP 3, wipe, Dalvick + cache too, flashed again. Seems fine now, Sim recognized, now recovering applications from Google.
Will update soon.
15:23 So far excellent. Camera works very well - using Cymera since native camera still has problems. Now Cymera works perfectly.

Last edited:

gregger2k

Oct 6, 2007
I see now there's an update - CandySiX-t6-2.0-OFFICIAL-0409.zip
Go into the download page link, it's there.
Downloading now !!
Thanks.

14:35 update
I tried flashing without wipe - no good at all.
Does not recognize SIM card and countless FC's.
Went back to recovery TWRP 3, wipe, Dalvick + cache too, flashed again. Seems fine now, Sim recognized, now recovering applications from Google.
Will update soon.
15:23 So far excellent. Camera works very well - using Cymera since native camera still has problems. Now Cymera works perfectly.
Cool!

One question.... Does the voice recognition or voice typing work?
That is the only thing that kept me from using the last release.

Thanks,
Greg

barrr

Aug 18, 2005
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Cool!

One question.... Does the voice recognition or voice typing work?
That is the only thing that kept me from using the last release.

Thanks,
Greg

I am not sure but it seems voice recording in Whatsapp does not work. That might indicate a problem in Voice features.
That worked on the Beta.
Went back to Beta - Voice works well. I'll stay here until this is fixed.

Last edited:

gimmeitorilltell

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 6, 2012
Folks I have been working with @Flyhalf205 recently to build a universal build. I need one that will recognize your device to flash the correct files needed. This way I only have to compile 1 rom instead of multiples. Flyhalf205 has sold his device so he is not able to test on his end but I am certain that he will still give me a hand when needed. This is my very very busy season again at my work so please keep that in mind if I am not pushing updates and/or quick fixes for bugs. I am doing what I can lately having bought an older new house with 7 of us living here. I look forward to getting this universal build up soon as possible. The last time I had compiled the build, the kickstart service wasn't working for myself or Flyhalf205.

Reactions: tarkzim

ChicagoTripp

Aug 30, 2008
Chicago
I Volunteer

Folks I have been working with @Flyhalf205 recently to build a universal build. I need one that will recognize your device to flash the correct files needed. This way I only have to compile 1 rom instead of multiples. Flyhalf205 has sold his device so he is not able to test on his end but I am certain that he will still give me a hand when needed. This is my very very busy season again at my work so please keep that in mind if I am not pushing updates and/or quick fixes for bugs. I am doing what I can lately having bought an older new house with 7 of us living here. I look forward to getting this universal build up soon as possible. The last time I had compiled the build, the kickstart service wasn't working for myself or Flyhalf205.

What do you need me to do? I can help but I must warn you that I am on a Mac OS with El Capitan in the driver's seat. I am familiar with VirtualBox and I can put together a box for linux/windows to help if that is at all needed at my end. My phone is a Sprint Variant.

Last edited:
Reactions: gimmeitorilltell

gimmeitorilltell

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 6, 2012
All builds uploaded

What do you need me to do? I can help but I must warn you that I am on a Mac OS with El Capitan in the driver's seat. I am familiar with VirtualBox and I can put together a box for linux/windows to help if that is at all needed at my end. My phone is a Sprint Variant.

Right now I only need to make this rom flash. It may be due to my recovery but I haven't tested that yet.

EDIT: All new builds have been uploaded to our Candy AFH. Enjoi

gregger2k

Oct 6, 2007
t6vzw no sim :(

Just tried Verizon CandySiX-t6vzw-2.1-OFFICIAL-0501.zip
looks beautiful but no sim :(
I would love to run this rom but I need to make calls! No sim on the latest CM13 for verizon either.

barrr

Aug 18, 2005
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Tried the latest T6 Rom - 2.1
Still can not record sound in Whatsapp, no microphone in Waze and other applications.
This was working fine in the Beta2 version of 1-31.
Don't know what went wrong.

5-6-2016
Went back to Beta again - it is the best version of all new ones.
Microphone works.
Battery is not drained fast by the OS like 2.1. I could hardly hold the charge with 2.1

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is CandySiX. Built straight from source with commits from a variety of different Sources/ROMS. We wanted to give the users a fun, fully customizable ROM. We aim to add more features as this project progresses.

Check us out on the web @The-Candy-Shop

2e8esupa.jpg

@matthew0776 @mar5hal @gimmeitorilltell @Cuzz1369 @rc420head @Flashalot @Venomtester @Darknites @javelinanddart @calebcabob @NoSpamDan

qy9e6u4u.jpg

ROM
    DEVICES/KERNELS

Disclaimer: We here at The CandyShop are not responsible for any bricks you may obtain. Please follow the thread rules and steps and everything will be gravy. Remember, backing up before flashing is always recommended.

FEATURES
    Layers
    Battery bar
    LCD denisty options
    Multi-window
    Status bar customization
    Quick setting customization
    Quick setting pull down options
    Force expand notifications
    Time context headers in panel
    DarkUI switch
    Advanced power menu
    Extra IME options
    Lockscreen shortcuts
    Animations
    -Power menu
    -List view
    -System
    -Toast
    Navbar customization:
    -Navbar button color
    -Slim-Dim
    -Navbar DPI
    -DT2S on Navbar
    Buttons settings:
    -Long-press/double-tap actions
    -Volume rocker
    More to come, we are never done...

CHANGELOG

Steps:

Coming from another rom
    1) Download CandySiX.zip
    2) Download 6.0 Gapps (optional)
    3) Boot into recovery (either twrp or cwm)
    4) Full wipe (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
    5) Flash CandySiX.zip
    6) Flash Gapps
    7) Reboot

Updating from previous CandySiX release
    1) Download CandySiX.zip
    2) Boot into recovery
    3) Flash CandySiX.zip
    4) Reboot

be9apenu.jpg

Bank's GAPPS

-Please give first boot a good few minutes
    -Still in alpha stage with new additions and fixes being added constantly

Special thanks to CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, Omni and all the rest who make their source open. We can't do this on our own.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CandySix, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    gimmeitorilltell
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, Omni

Version Information

Created 2016-01-31
    Last Updated 2016-09-05
    Folks I have recently remodeled our new house & finally have gotten moved into it. Sorry for my absence lately but my home is always my priority. Now we have our internet back on & have moved into the home so I will start updating my roms soon. I do have some more minor work to complete around here but I'll make time to get your devices back on track. Thanks for being so patient.
    Reserved

This is still a WIP as with most 6.0 roms. The camera is a known issue and data may be an issue as well. I will post other variants as I compile them.
    Use the Beta version. Sim works and Rom is great too.

Sent from my One Max using XDA-Developers mobile app