[ROM] Carbonite Fusion G v1.0 ***2.3.3 leak base*** (UPDATED 5/24/11)

Search This thread

Lsdozer

May 27, 2010
Just flashed the ROM. Nice work, runs smoothly so far. Two things:

I am so used to the modded Rosie with the app button in the middle and the custom mapping for messaging on the right. If I mod the rosie, I will lose the cool carbon fibre look that you have made!

Any thoughts of making the notification bar carbon also, and changing the power control in the pulldown bar to same blue color you use in the phone call button and modding the power control to carbon also?

jaboswell

Feb 23, 2009
Richmond
How'd you get an Xda widget? Great Rom, been playing with it on my backup incredible.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

tilmatt

Oct 16, 2010
This is a nice rom, good job. Where did you get the wallpaper?

spence341

Aug 16, 2010
Milford

I am so used to the modded Rosie with the app button in the middle and the custom mapping for messaging on the right. If I mod the rosie, I will lose the cool carbon fibre look that you have made!

Any thoughts of making the notification bar carbon also, and changing the power control in the pulldown bar to same blue color you use in the phone call button and modding the power control to carbon also?

I modded a Rosie (Phone/App/Google Voice) in the Carbon theme for Redemption. I am curious if this would flash over this ROM. If it does, I could MOD a Handcent Rt button. Let me know if you try it. Back up 1st though.

Attachments

• Espressorosie_remap_Voice2.0.zip
    941 KB · Views: 9

trock79

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2010
~/
What's the blue android in the lower corner in the 3rd screenshot?

Bloo for Facebook notifications

Send me a PM with the mod and I will look into a theme for you. Yes the carbon notification bar is in the works.

what app is that on the home page with the adgenda?

Smooth Calendar.

How'd you get an Xda widget? Great Rom, been playing with it on my backup incredible.

Tapatalk Pro

This is a nice rom, good job. Where did you get the wallpaper?

I meant to add that as the default wallpaper. It will be in the next release along with a few others that I think look good.

trock79

Jun 18, 2010
~/
Check the 3rd post. Missing apps zip. do not flash this.

Last edited:
S

shokouhi

Anybody thinking of sticking with this rom check this out. I made this thread with Trock's permission. Hope to see you guys at this one as well. I made it to help with my mods I am making for this rom in the near future. It will also help with the requests as listed above. Also to keep a clean mod thread for his masterpiece. Thanks Trock.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=870700

Cheers,

Shokouhi

Lsdozer

May 27, 2010
I modded a Rosie (Phone/App/Google Voice) in the Carbon theme for Redemption. I am curious if this would flash over this ROM. If it does, I could MOD a Handcent Rt button. Let me know if you try it. Back up 1st though.
]

Thanks. Looks great. I tried to use the MM mappings from another thread, but they caused force closes and a reboot, so I am keeping it like this for now. I'm not sure how to change the mappings for handcent and keep the carbon rosie you modded.

Attachments

• snap20101213_060331.jpg
    snap20101213_060331.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 275

spence341

Aug 16, 2010
Milford
I have both handcent and stock MMS mapped as well. I can post if you'd like.

Lsdozer

May 27, 2010
if its not too much trouble, I could use the MM for the stock messaging app on the right.

Many thanks.

trock79

Jun 18, 2010
~/
Things to come tonight,

Attachments

• CAP201012130842.jpg
    CAP201012130842.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 296
S

shokouhi

I am working on the rom Video. I will have it up tomorrow sometime... I hope you guys will enjoy it...

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
3D flip clocks

I modded the carbon clock to my design... hope that's cool. i haven't flashed the rom yet but I'm really digging the look. download links in your mod thread or my thread.

coglass.png
49582415.png

Reactions: trock79
S

shokouhi

I modded the carbon clock to my design... hope that's cool. i haven't flashed the rom yet but I'm really digging the look. download links in your mod thread or my thread.

coglass.png
49582415.png

Where is the link I will add it to the existing one then refer them to you thread...

Shokouhi

S

shokouhi

I seeit in the thread and will credit you mate... Thanks for the mods these are growing fast. This rom is so awesome. Please feel free to get these going they are nice...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated with 2.3.3 leak base. I will still include the stable Froyo version for now until I believe the new one is stable enough to remove it. Enjoy!

Untitled.png

Indroducing Carbonite Fusion! This Rom is a beautiful creation In my opinion.
    This has been built to be aesthetically pleasing yet stable and fast Rom.​

Enhancements/Mods/Additions
    Carbonite Fusion G 1.0
    • Based off 2.3.3 leak
    • Most bloat removed
    • Gingerbread icons

Carbonite Fusion v.5
    • Based on the latest Inc build 3.26.605.1
    • Now with Updater-script- Works on ClockworkMod 3 and up
    • This will always be themed in line with BrightSilence Carbon Espresso
    • Galaxy S battery
    • Notification bar widget
    • Reboot power menu (Normal-Bootloader-Recovery)
    • 6 bar signal
    • 5 column app drawer
    • Transparent app drawer
    • Gingerbread Keyboard
    • Added power control widgets settings app by JsChiSurf

Removed from Rom- I will never include these as they slow things down- if you want them you are on your own
    • AmazonMp3
    • CityID
    • FMRadio
    • Stocks
    • HTC-Carpanel
    • Footprints
    • VCast
    • VZNav
    • MyVerizon

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it for you!

Major thanks to
    The testers- neur0tk1, TheBr0ken
    BrightSilence for the port http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=755026
    IIIBoredIII and JsChiSurf for the Notification bar widget! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=836721
    snq- for the Reboot option in power menu http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=776495

You can find some very cool Mods in this thread
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=870700
    Anything you guys want baked in the Rom just PM me and I will look at it.

IF YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM .5 THEN YOU MUST WIPE EVERYTHING.
    I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE WHILE FLASHING ANY OF MY WORK

See 2nd post for download link.

You may find updates quicker by visiting Carbonite for your Android
    Ok here are some of the stock HTC apps. This is NOT a flashable zip file. Just unzip it to your SD card and install what you want through Astro.
    http://www.multiupload.com/VGLYQVVLYP

Wallpapers

This one was made by Stoney 666. Thanks Dude! Awesome work!

Here are some HTC_IME Mods I made using gIMpSTa's Online theme Kitchen, I'm only posting these because he put a lot of work and effort into this and he needs much credit for it, consider a donation to him.

Use these but definitely check this out
    Black and Blue
    Blue Blue
    My interest is peaked I may download it tomorrow does everything work?

Sent from my Incredible using XDA App
    3D flip clocks

coglass.png
    49582415.png