[ROM] [CDMA/GSM] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2)

Search This thread

nickhimself

Feb 14, 2013
steamcommunity.com
It probably wouldn't hurt to get your first time setup completed, install all of your apps and change all of your system preferences to your liking, then boot back into recovery and Fix Permissions.

If you're having issues still, I've found success with a slightly more laborious process:
Delete ROM Slot 1
Boot Into Stock Rom
Back to Recovery
Create New ROM Slot
Install ROM
Wipe Dalvik
Install Google Apps (if necessary)
Wipe Dalvik
Reboot to New ROM

When I've had issues in the past moving from Blur to CM either through boot loops or other random things that aren't readily identifiable, that process has fixed the problem.

DutchDogg54

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 16, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Hello all!

Somehow i have Camera as my Lock screen widget :eek: and i can't long press it to remove it like other widgets, so is there any other way to remove it :confused: Its a bit annoying tbh :)

Hey. It's one of Cyanogenmod features. By me,it's really practical. But there's no way,how to remove it (as far as I know). I mean without some radical interventions into the system.. Have you searched settings for this option properly? Or this forum?;)
Sent from my XT910

I believe you're able to hold tap on the lock screen widgets then swipe upwards to remove them. I'm not 100% if you can remove the camera one though

Here's the solution to the lockscreen widget problem you all were talking about on page 185: Lockscreen Policy - this simple app will let you remove the lockscreen widgets

ZebraIII

Jan 17, 2008
Did the last nightly get pulled?

I went to dl the last nightly and it disappeared from the list. Went to the website and it wasn't there. Did it get removed?

imsudheer98

Mar 2, 2012
chemnitz
Could somebody check what follows:
1.Install GOSMS PRO
2.Set notification as LED, blinking, any color
3.Send one sms to your phone
4.Phone should turn on screen, and after few seconds turn off screen and led should be blinking

But for me,on CM, led blinks, screen turns off and led also stops blinking.

On motorola stock it is ok- it blinks with screen off until i read message.

On CM it stops blinking after while.

thanks.

In settings there is an option called notify repeatedly, try that it works..........

Y_Yan_C

Jan 25, 2010
Waterloo
Hi, I am an umtspyder and is on the 410 rom. Battery life is still not impressive for me. I heard some of you saying that the battery is able to last as if its running the stock rom, but mines just cant. I have tried fixing permissions, turning on/off bluetooth to fix the bad connection, I wiped catch and dcatch. I have calibrated battery with Battery Calibration. and attached photo is my battery screen
BHpAY71CIAAD6hN.png:large

Jack'O

Aug 13, 2011
One of many.
Hi, I am an umtspyder and is on the 410 rom. Battery life is still not impressive for me. I heard some of you saying that the battery is able to last as if its running the stock rom, but mines just cant. I have tried fixing permissions, turning on/off bluetooth to fix the bad connection, I wiped catch and dcatch. I have calibrated battery with Battery Calibration. and attached photo is my battery screen

yes battery still cannot be compared to stock jb or ics.. too bad

I agree with you, but with the dtrail saving battery kernel i can stay on 4.2.2. Give it a try.

needshelp101

Jul 27, 2010
I'm on the 07 build. I still can't get the phone to go into deep sleep. I wiped cache, dalvik then fixed permissions i also upgraded to the 08 build but it had the same thing. So i re flashed. Anyone else having deep sleep issues? I'm only getting about 4 hours out of my battery now before it dies.

Sent from my XT912 using xda premium

lazsosz

Jan 1, 2009
To solve deep sleep problem. I ha dthis issue 2 days ago. Go to recovery clear cache/dalvik, then fix permissions. Reboot. In this way it works. At least it worked for me...

xXxTehxXx

Apr 18, 2012
vORVT2X.png

Impressive battery life for me (17 hours --> 60%). Use hotplug governor (turns off 2nd core when not needed), and noop scheduler. Both are going to be default governor/schedulers in the next nightly so you'll likely see quite an increase in battery life.

Install CPU spy to see if deep sleep is working. If it isn't, reboot, fix permissions, reinstall ROM, until it does. It's hard to test if deep sleep is working because you need to make sure the phone is inactive for 20+ minutes before it's first deep sleep. To test, I would put the phone in airplane mode and leave it for 20 minutes or so.

Finally, any "battery saving" apps will kill your battery more than they will save. Same goes with task managers.

Dtrail kernel doesn't work properly with hotplug (device locks up when shutting on/off 2nd core), and since hotplug will be default in the next nightly, I would say avoid it until that's fixed

Reactions: Y_Yan_C

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM10.1 / Jellybean 4.2.2 for the RAZR (XT912 / XT910)

*** IF YOU HAVE A GALLERY FC ISSUE, PLEASE TRY MOVING THE CONTENTS OF "DCIM" FROM BOTH SDCARD AREAS OFF OF THE DEVICE ***

NIGHTLIES FOR CM ARE NOW CM-10.2. ONLY STABLE/SECURITY-FIX RELEASES OF CM-10.1 FROM NOW ON

NIGHTLIES/STABLE BUILDS FOR CDMA XT912:
    http://get.cm/?device=spyder&type=stable

NIGHTLIES/STABLE BUILDS FOR GSM XT910:
    http://get.cm/?device=umts_spyder&type=stable

GAPPS:
    http://goo.im/gapps (Use CM10.1 - 4.2.2 version on the 2nd line - 20130812)
    CHANGES:
    • [05/06]Speaker phone fix
    • [05/06]GPS cleanup
    • [03/22]Camera Improvements: Flash working
    • [03/15]Camera Code Rebase / Bugfixes
    • [03/06]BT/Speakerphone Fix (Thanks DHacker)
    • [02/17]CM-10.1 updated to 4.2.2
    • [02/17]Fixed ROM-SLOT booting for any slot (again)
    • [02/17]Fixed 2nd-cpu core (now working again)

WHAT'S WORKING:
    • [03/22]Camera
    • [03/06]BT
    • [01/18]MMS
    • [01/18]Incoming phone call bug fixed
    • Phone / 4G Data
    • Wifi
    • Display rotation has been fixed
    • Camera should work for images/video[/B]
    • GPS

WHAT'S NOT WORKING (NOTE: I expect to be able to fix all of these issues, it's just taking some time):
    • Gallery / Media FC see top of the post for FIX.
    • HDMI
    • Dock/Dock Settings

HOW DO I INSTALL?
    1. Requires Safestrap 3.11 (has been tested in BMM I think also)
    2. Download the .zip and place it on your SD card
    3. Reboot into recovery, install the .zip file and GAPPS from here: http://goo.im/gapps (use CM10.1 version at the top)
    4. I've always tested with a full wipe and TitaniumBackup restore of apps/data.
    5. Enjoy

SCREENSHOTS COMING LATER
    New build incoming w/ fixes for:
    * Full camera / video recording (Thanks Quarx!)
    * HD codecs (Netflix / YouTube)
    * GPS
    * Wifi Tether

Still troubleshooting:
    * Bluetooth
    * HWcomposer

And I'm actively still working on getting the devices CM. "Merge ready"

I'll post an update once the files are uploaded.

(FYI, I'm using this as my daily.. but that may not work for everyone)

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2
    Both versions will be uploaded.
    GSM signal is correct. I have gsm version of razr.
    I'm working on the H264 codec at the moment which is used for 720p/1080p video recording. It crashes out at the last minute while trying to extract the thumbnail image. Once that's fixed, I'll patch it into the nightlies.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone