[ROM][CFW][11.0.0] CesiumOS v3.1 - begonia/begoniain [OFFICIAL][STABLE]

JasBC

Dec 31, 2020
First ROM I run on this device and while I'm glad to be able to rid myself MIUI's homecalling on every damn touchscreen imput, I am kinda disappointed as I'm having major issues with the latest Cesium OS-build. Firstly I have no cameras, the built-in app crashes and is unusable, OpenCamera is unable to activate the v.2 camera api so it only takes horrible pictures and Simple Camera simply doesn't recognise a single sensor. Like another person, I have no control over over the flash and as such the torch is also kaputt.

This ROM advertises Signature-spoofing as a feature yet MicroG can't sense the system actually spoofing anything, leading me to believe the feature is only half-heartedly implemented or just plain not working at all, which disappoints with the progress MicroG is attaining.

When using my preferred launcher, Shade, I get this weird situation when using fullscreen gestures, whereby when I swipe up to get to multitasking it drags the homescreen up and then shoots it away as the actual background apps take centre-stage. This is visually jarring and super weird imo.

My last tidbit is that the screen powers on immediatly on poweroff, which irks me to no end as there is no logical reason for it...
I have no fastcharging either

JasBC

Dec 31, 2020
Sahil_Sonar

Can you say something more about those websites and it would be nice to inform us about the fact that:

"This project has been discontinued"

https://cesiumos.xyz/

I got an update but it was removed, what is happening to this project?
That is the old website, the project's current website is linked by OP on the main post. You can see on the projects Github-page that it isn't dead at all, but as to why they allow such a unwelcoming website to remain up I can't really say.

Reactions: Zaybatzu

Bryceicle1971

Feb 10, 2016
Christchurch
I have no fastcharging either
There are about 5 roms for poco X3 NFC (I use global version) that work with little or no issues.

Try one of those buddy. I am on Evolution X 5.3 which has just turned official an is easy to set up. I think it's similar to the pixel or pixel experience roms if you like them?

Your trying to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear with cesium an it might not ever work right?

One thing I have worked out with most android 11 roms is take out your sdcard before flashing as many recoveries confuse sd card with internal storage an refuse to flash as they insist the rom is is the sdcard when it's not lol

Jan 8, 2021
There are about 5 roms for poco X3 NFC (I use global version) that work with little or no issues.

Try one of those buddy. I am on Evolution X 5.3 which has just turned official an is easy to set up. I think it's similar to the pixel or pixel experience roms if you like them?

Your trying to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear with cesium an it might not ever work right?

One thing I have worked out with most android 11 roms is take out your sdcard before flashing as many recoveries confuse sd card with internal storage an refuse to flash as they insist the rom is is the sdcard when it's not lol
I have been experiencing slow charging to almost A11 roms I tried. I have to check my charger first if it's faulty ao I have to wait for the new charger I ordered online lmao

vista37

Feb 14, 2014
I have been experiencing slow charging to almost A11 roms I tried. I have to check my charger first if it's faulty ao I have to wait for the new charger I ordered online lmao
Mais ou peut-on trouver Evolution X 5.3 ??
Merci pour l'astuce de retirer la carte SD

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

But where can we find Evolution X 5.3 ??

Thanks for the tip of removing the SD card

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala
@vista37 Please note that XDA is an international forum, and hence only English is permitted to be used across the website.

The above is as per the Forum Rules.

I had sent you a PM regarding the same on January 7, 2021. Please read if if you haven't already.

As a courtesy, I've added the English translation to your post. Going forward, kindly use English to post/reply on the forum.

Also note that further violation of Forum Rules may lead to more serious consequences.

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

----------

Veuillez noter que XDA est un forum international et que, par conséquent, seul l'anglais est autorisé à être utilisé sur le site Web.

Ce qui précède est conforme aux Règles du forum.

Je vous avais envoyé un PM concernant la même chose le 7 janvier 2021. Veuillez lire si vous ne l'avez pas déjà fait.

Par courtoisie, j'ai ajouté la traduction anglaise à votre message. À l'avenir, veuillez utiliser l'anglais pour publier / répondre sur le forum.

Notez également qu'une nouvelle violation des Règles du forum peut entraîner des conséquences plus graves.

Cordialement,
shadowstep
Modérateur du forum

Hak-kuH

Sep 2, 2013
Hi all,

sorry for asking, I have read everything, but I'm very confused. Right now I'm using Evolution X 4.7, and wanna get this rom. In the past I had do something wrong, and my device bricked.

What steps should I do, to getting on Cesium without any troubles?