• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][CFW][11.0.0] Project Sakura v4.R [OFFICIAL] begonia/begoniain

Search This thread

aggepav003

Jun 19, 2020
I am pretty sure I've noticed a bug with the navigation gestures. Currently i have the navigation hint turned off, but once in a while (usually when entering landscape mode) the hint appears and it just wont go away unless i get out of the app i was using and re-open it.
Also if this happens while gaming the hint makes something like a "deadzone" on the screen not allowing you to press anything in the area where its at.

Edit: I think i stumbled upon another bug with the navigation system again, when i swipe up from the bottom to get out of an app sometimes the animation freezes midway and i have to swipe up again to unfreeze it.

Attachments

• Polish_20201218_115545406.png
    Polish_20201218_115545406.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Nizzzam

Apr 8, 2018
New delhi
Rom is too good and have different settings ported from miui which is useful. But this rom doesn't support 60fps in pubg...i tried different types of gfx tool but still no luck....anyone have solution?

ranvirsuph

Sep 21, 2019
I am pretty sure I've noticed a bug with the navigation gestures. Currently i have the navigation hint turned off, but once in a while (usually when entering landscape mode) the hint appears and it just wont go away unless i get out of the app i was using and re-open it.
Also if this happens while gaming the hint makes something like a "deadzone" on the screen not allowing you to press anything in the area where its at.

Edit: I think i stumbled upon another bug with the navigation system again, when i swipe up from the bottom to get out of an app sometimes the animation freezes midway and i have to swipe up again to unfreeze it.

Yes it's knows bug of A11 even Google pixel devices have this issue.

Reactions: aggepav003

gadmei.tw

Jan 12, 2016
I got always notifications show:

Serial console enable
performance is impacted. To disable check bootload..

what is this???

and

i turn in chinese , in top bar, when i turn on wifi , [wifi] not show in connecting.

and all setup options , the Chineseization rate is less than 70%,
for now, Chinese users are not recommended to use.

Finally, I tried to flash ANX CAMERA 1.85
Unfortunately it cannot be used.~

The above report is for guys reference.
[Begonia -A11-CFW-vendor-20201026] / [TWRP -CFW-3.4.0-2]
[Sakura-3.R.Beta3-20201213-1152-offical] / [Nikigapps-arm64-11-20201214]

Last edited:
I got always notifications show:

Serial console enable
performance is impacted. To disable check bootload..

what is this???
Also having the same problem. Unable to Understand what it is.!!!
I also don't know why my swipe gesture over home pill button is not working. it isn't responding at all.
Screenshot_20201222-175054_Pixel_Launcher.pngScreenshot_20201222-175104.png

Last edited:

AD FOX

Nov 29, 2015
Khartoum
Reactions: Shafin2315
Can i flash It with twrp+cfw 3.4?
By the term CFW 3.4, do you mean to say CFW 3.2? as in the last version of A11 cfw?
This one? As far as I know there isn't any cfw 3.4
But in any case, No. CFW 3.2 won't work with this ROM. Use the 3.0 version.This one.
And Use This 3.4.0.3 TWRP.
And if you don't wanna use TWRP then u can use this this orangefox R11.0_2 recovery as this has a built-in magisk module manager. All of these are working fine with this rom.

New Update of Project Sakura v4.R

Changelog :

• December Security Patch
• CTS Passes by default
• Synced with latest source changes Here

Click here to Download
update with dirty flash possible ??? I'm on the 3.R.BETA3 (12-24) build ri8 now.

Edit: Nevermind, saw this on the the updater. Convincing enough. thanks anyway. Great work with the rom.
Screenshot_20201230-005855_Updater.png

Update: (30.12.2020- 11.31am GMT+6)
okay, so I actually did flash the 4.R update rom through updater. But that wasn't my best decision. I wouldn't recommend anyone to flash the rom like that. Cause,

1. My nikgapps addon.d script doesn't work. So, gapps functionality got damaged. this happened to me before too. I think addon.d functionality is not rightly supported with CFW-roms. [This problem also happens with Magisk but nevermind.]

2. I forgot to unlock my phone before the OTA so it could be one of the reasons why it wasn't a good flash I guess. ( I don't think this really matters.)

3. I went back to my recovery to flash a full nikgapps package again (this time the 14 Dec update) but it didn't turn out very well. Gestural navigation got destroyed again. "Back" Gestures work. Can't access recents tray or any function related to that. Can't change or find navigation settings. There might also be a voice recognition problem. Otherwise everything is present. I don't know what the hell happened.
Edit:(30.12.2020- 12.11pm GMT+6)
Only fix for this problem is too add "value=2" to the nikgapps config section for the Pixel launcher and related app packages because I'm using full package.
Screenshot_20201230-115817_Solid_Explorer.png
Basic or Omni packages might work better in this case as the package doesn't contain pixel launcher.

[ Moral of the story: don't do dirty flash. I somehow managed to fix things. But recommended way is to clean flash again. Thank u and a happy rom flashing new year 2021. ]

Last edited:
Reactions: ranvirsuph

vista37

Feb 14, 2014
jempossible a installer avec OrangeFox, tourne en boucle sur la vue Project Sakura

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

cannot be installed with OrangeFox, runs in a loop on the Project Sakura view

Last edited by a moderator:

aggepav003

Jun 19, 2020
I dont know if this is a problem with android 11 in general but the notification bubbles crash all the time many time the screen just closes and you have to open it again and other times it just doesnt open at all and you have to reboot

Reactions: Shafin2315

vista37

Feb 14, 2014
J'abandonne cette rom, pour moi sans interet

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

I abandon this rom, for me without interest

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if this is a problem with android 11 in general but the notification bubbles crash all the time many time the screen just closes and you have to open it again and other times it just doesnt open at all and you have to reboot
I faced this problem too sometimes. The phone suddenly hangs and I have to force restart. I noticed most of the time it happens when my chat bubble is active and I unlock my phone.

Reactions: aggepav003

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

header.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes. Its sole purpose is to provide a platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customisable than Lineage.

disclaimer.png

Code:
    *Your warranty is now void.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][CENTER]*We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

flashing.png

CFW Migration Required for this Build,
    Read Megathread

CLEAN FLASH :
    Download the Build
    -Reboot to recovery
    -Take Backup (Not Necessary)
    -Reboot To Recovery
    -Wipe System, Vendor, Cache, Dalvik Cache and Data
    -Flash CFW Firmware
    -Flash the ROM
    -Format Data
    -Flash CFW recovery (only if flashing from MIUI)
    -Reboot

download.png

DOWNLOAD

credits.png

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -AOSiP
    -DerpFest

-Pixel Experience
    -Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM

donate.png

source.png

Project Sakura Source

support.png

Telegram Group

REPORTING BUGS!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    for more READ THIS

miscinfo.png

Project Sakura, ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro
    Device:
    begonia
    Maintainer:Ranvir
    Build Type: Official

Kernel Source:Source
    ROM OS Version: 11.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14
    Firmware Required: CFW v4.0
    Begonia | Begoniain
    Based On: LineageOS 18.1

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 4.R
    SELinux Status: Permissive
    Release Date: 2021-January-19
    Project Sakura New Update

Changelog:

- January Security Patch
    - CTS true by Magisk Hide
    - Initial VNDK30 build
    - Kernel Upstream to linux 4.14.215+
    - Updated FP to Sunfish January
    - Changed Pixel Props to Sunfish
    RQ1A.201205.002
    - Fixed lockscreen charging info.

Download Link : Here
    Would you consider build without GAPS they can be added with required flavor at flashing (I am not intrested in Google ekosystem).
    New Update of Project Sakura v4.R

Changelog :

• December Security Patch
    • CTS Passes by default
    • Synced with latest source changes Here

Click here to Download
    Is this CFW v3.2 supported..??? like the pixel experience? i probably read that one or two A11 roms having problems with the newer CFW...
    For the past 1 month I've tested A11 Cesium OS, Pixys OS, Pixel Experience and Pixel extended consecutively. So far, the last two roms of pixel were very stable and almost bug free. l'm hoping for a better experience from this one too..