[ROM][CFW][11.0][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended -begonia/begoniain

UnDevelopedDeveloper21

Jun 2, 2016
Hi. I tried ANXcamera on this rom and it is not working. I'd like to daily drive this Rom but the main problem is that I don't know how to have a proper working camera for this rom. Do you have any suggestions?

Shafin2315

Mar 12, 2017
Dhaka
Use pattern screen unlock only, CFW twrp cannot decrypt PIN & Password.
Is it normal that I cannot decrypt user data in recovery mode or I have done something wrong?
The keymaster 4.0 twrp recoveries are probably working with the pin and password encryption with VNDK30 builds. especially the 3.4.0-4 metadata version.

Tested on crDroid 7.2 (VNDK30)

shiro-ookami

Sep 24, 2012
First of all, great ROM here, previously I used android one phone so the MIUI really annoying for me. Thanks for this rom.
Tried it for 5 days as daily driver, everything works fine except these 2 issues
  1. Mobile connection lost for every few hours (the signal is there but there is 'x' sign in signal icon), I'm not sure why it just happen, usually when I used it as portable hotspot both by usb or wifi. I need to disable the mobile data and turn it on again when it happens
  2. When I tried playing game sometimes it just hang, can't even go back to the home screen, and the sound from the game still playing

Vũ Trần Ho

Apr 20, 2019
I have tried pixel experience android 11 and other android 11 roms on my redmi note 8 pro there was a problem sometimes the sound came out of the speaker even when I was using headphones. Is this the problem coming from android 11 or is it my device?

Jan 8, 2021
I have tried pixel experience android 11 and other android 11 roms on my redmi note 8 pro there was a problem sometimes the sound came out of the speaker even when I was using headphones. Is this the problem coming from android 11 or is it my device?
This also happens to me but rarely. I just have to replug my earphones. I don't have a problem with the wireless earphones tho.

Reactions: Vũ Trần Ho

Henryyangjunhan

Feb 1, 2021
I am on MIUI 12 running Android 10, didn't unlock bootloader yet nor any custom recovery. I used to install custom roms back in 2012 when Xolo Q800 was launched. Is there an easy way to get up and running with this ROM here? (Really excited to use this)

I will appreciate if community can point me in the right direction which is easy for me to grasp (I know how recoveries work - but it's just that I am doing this after a gap of 8 long years)
I think flash roms are very easy,It's easy to do