- Jun 28, 2020
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Support Us if you like our work
Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at
Pixys Device Sources: PixysOSDevices
Before doing anything please check Megathread for CFW migration.
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache(DON'T WIPE VENDOR).
- Flash the ROM + Gapps Zipfile(if using non-gapps build).
- Flash Magisk v21 for root.
- Reboot your device.
The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)
Currently Supported Root Solutions:
Magisk v21 is required for root.
- Google for AOSP
- Dirty Unicorns
- Pixel experience
- AOSP extended
- Nitrogen Os
- Bootleggers Rom
- Superior OS
- AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
- Also many pro devlopers who all help us to bring this rom to you..
- Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
ROM OS Version: 11.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
Based On: AOSP
Current Version: v4.0.3
Release Date: 03-11-2020
Last Updated: 22-12-2020