• Updated camera {aux, priv-app} list
• Switched to OSS IMS & VT Service
• Added WiFi Overlay

NOTE:
• You will need CFWv3 for this Build

Download:
Non-Gapps
Gapps
I don't understand. I see two downloads for the 2 separate variants. For example, 1 gapps download is 1.15 GB and another is 1.25GB. I think the site mixed up the same date for an older version too. This is same with the vanilla variants. U need to fix this.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw that one is v4.0.2 and another is v4.0.3 later when looked more carefully:):).

Last edited:

Iitachiuchiha

Jun 28, 2020
I don't understand. I see two downloads for the 2 separate variants. For example, 1 gapps download is 1.15 GB and another is 1.25GB. I think the site mixed up the same date for an older version too. This is same with the vanilla variants. U need to fix this.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw that one is v4.0.2 and another is v4.0.3 later when looked more carefully:):).

Actually i released december patch build and on the same day pixysos org asked maintainers to release a new build which was 4.0.3, So both the builds have same date.

Reactions: Shafin2315
Actually i released december patch build and on the same day pixysos org asked maintainers to release a new build which was 4.0.3, So both the builds have same date.
I understand. BTW, great job with the latest v.4.0.3 update...this one is actually very good. I'm really satisfied. All functionality almost perfect. I had bugs before with chat bubbles, voice recognition and some other things...works pretty fine now

P.S- I wanted ask, are u trying out the Gcam stable build of wyroczen 7.3 on ur phone? I use it usually and i need buffer fix for the viewfinder lag. So, as the magisk module crashes the cameraAPI function I have to flash a different TWRP flashable zip separately. Got it from a telegram group for burial Gcam. (attaching it for u JIC) It worked fine before but I'm unable to find any improvement in the viewfinder or processing this time.

EDIT- It suddenly worked after 2 or 3 tries in TWRP. Donno what happened. but still very slight stuttering than usual. performance got boosted tho.

Attachments

• BufferFix4_RN8P_WyroczenTWRP.zip
    737.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Reactions: marcmartinez

Veggies45

Oct 16, 2014
Hi having an issue with keyboard that was absent on the previous update, but now exists on 4.0.3. The keyboard has a rather large space below it (The keys no longer sit at the bottom of the screen, the keyboard itself does though).

prateek.khurana31

Jun 5, 2013
Greater Noida
Amazing rom.
Here's one thing that I faced in Pixel extended that I am facing with this rom as well and it's kind of annoying.
In not so well lit conditions like semi dark room, the adaptive brightness jumps from 0 to 50 (and vice versa). This never happened in stock MiUi.

Otherwise, the ROM is terrific so far and I am glad that I brought a phone where developers continue to release new updates

Reactions: Iitachiuchiha

Iitachiuchiha

Jun 28, 2020
Hi having an issue with keyboard that was absent on the previous update, but now exists on 4.0.3. The keyboard has a rather large space below it (The keys no longer sit at the bottom of the screen, the keyboard itself does though).
You can replace this file "/data/data/com.google.android.inputmethod.latin/shared_prefs/flag_value.xml" with the attached file using file manager in twrp. This file will solve this issue.

Attachments

• flag_value.xml
    69.7 KB · Views: 13

marcmartinez

Apr 17, 2019
I understand. BTW, great job with the latest v.4.0.3 update...this one is actually very good. I'm really satisfied. All functionality almost perfect. I had bugs before with chat bubbles, voice recognition and some other things...works pretty fine now

P.S- I wanted ask, are u trying out the Gcam stable build of wyroczen 7.3 on ur phone? I use it usually and i need buffer fix for the viewfinder lag. So, as the magisk module crashes the cameraAPI function I have to flash a different TWRP flashable zip separately. Got it from a telegram group for burial Gcam. (attaching it for u JIC) It worked fine before but I'm unable to find any improvement in the viewfinder or processing this time.

EDIT- It suddenly worked after 2 or 3 tries in TWRP. Donno what happened. but still very slight stuttering than usual. performance got boosted tho.

Is this valid for Gcam_Burial to fix the lag ?

d4dave

I've been using the latest release as my daily driver for a week or so now and am pretty happy with it. It's very stable and I've had no random reboots. Only bugs I have found are already listed above: (1) auto brightness seems to randomly select between 0 and 50% and hasn't learnt much about where I want the brightness in different lighting. (2) night light is broken like most other A11 roms.
One feature request I have is to turn off the led while charging - i find this too bright overnight.
Other than that it's a great rom so huge thanks to the developer.

Edit: also tried a few gcam versions out and couldn't get the bufferfix4 to work on gcam 7 so settled on MCG 6.1 which is a bit laggy but does work OK if you can put up with the lag

Last edited:

Iitachiuchiha

Jun 28, 2020
I've been using the latest release as my daily driver for a week or so now and am pretty happy with it. It's very stable and I've had no random reboots. Only bugs I have found are already listed above: (1) auto brightness seems to randomly select between 0 and 50% and hasn't learnt much about where I want the brightness in different lighting. (2) night light is broken like most other A11 roms.
One feature request I have is to turn off the led while charging - i find this too bright overnight.
Other than that it's a great rom so huge thanks to the developer.

Edit: also tried a few gcam versions out and couldn't get the bufferfix4 to work on gcam 7 so settled on MCG 6.1 which is a bit laggy but does work OK if you can put up with the lag
Use Burial10 all auxiliary cams are working fine, everything seems to work and also lag is pretty negligible

d4dave

Use Burial10 all auxiliary cams are working fine, everything seems to work and also lag is pretty negligible

OK, i've installed Burial10 and bufferfix4 via TWRP and done a data/storage reset the gcam app. It's still a bit laggy but fairly usable.
FYI my 3 main camera uses are taking photos, using the COVID QR scanner app we have in NZ and scanning docs into OneNote app. All three use cases are a bit frustrating with lag but none of them crash the camera or the phone so that's progress I reckon :)

Tropson

Oct 21, 2015
This is my favorite ROM so far, but there is a problem I'm facing which is a deal-breaker for me if I stick wit it. I cannot add cards to Google Pay, it keeps telling me that the phone is rooted or otherwise modified, however I didn't root it and any root checker also shows its not rooted. This didn't happen on any other ROMs, Google Pay was working fine on them. Any solution?

ranggitf

Oct 16, 2018
Is this rom support OTA upgrade? Or dirty flash with older version pixys. Because i dont want my app and file always erased every update version

Is this rom support OTA upgrade? Or dirty flash with older version pixys. Because i dont want my app and file always erased every update version

Bro. You should try this application. It creates a backup file of all of your apps(of your choice) that is flashable in twrp. It can also backup the data of the app. You only need root to use this.

Iitachiuchiha

Jun 28, 2020
This is my favorite ROM so far, but there is a problem I'm facing which is a deal-breaker for me if I stick wit it. I cannot add cards to Google Pay, it keeps telling me that the phone is rooted or otherwise modified, however I didn't root it and any root checker also shows its not rooted. This didn't happen on any other ROMs, Google Pay was working fine on them. Any solution?
Turn on magisk hide from magisk manager settings and also hide magsik manager app from settings, then under root permission section you'll see magisk hide from there tick all options for gpay and then it'll work fine.

Iitachiuchiha

Jun 28, 2020
OK, i've installed Burial10 and bufferfix4 via TWRP and done a data/storage reset the gcam app. It's still a bit laggy but fairly usable.
FYI my 3 main camera uses are taking photos, using the COVID QR scanner app we have in NZ and scanning docs into OneNote app. All three use cases are a bit frustrating with lag but none of them crash the camera or the phone so that's progress I reckon :)
Actually bufferfix module doesn't works in a11

I didn't found a gcam version that works fine enough, but I am pretty satisfied with PixelCam X 2.0 ( PixelCam_X_2.0 for the redmi note 8 pro | XDA Developers Forums (xda-developers.com) ) and many of XML in the post are good. I'm actually using "Revenge V1.0".

The only that I noticed for now with PixysOS is that sometime I lose data mobile connection randomly, but not so often, maybe 1 time a day. Is only me?

And, but this happen with every CFW3 ROM that I tried, I cannot decrypt user in recovery, I always must disable protection then I can enter TWRP correctly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pixys_banner.png

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

about.png

Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
    Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
    We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.

team.png

@Subinsmani
    @rahul9999
    @@ki
    @Shreejoy Dash
    @kvijaya
    @AxelBlaz3
    @Psycho-Mods
    @aswin_a_s
    @gero
    @melvingarcia

donation.png

Support Us if you like our work

Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at
    Telegram
    : https://telegram.me/pixysos_chat

features.png

Coming soon :)

source.png

Pixys: PixysOS
    Pixys Device Sources: PixysOSDevices

install.png

Before doing anything please check Megathread for CFW migration.

MEGATHREAD

- Backup your personal data (Important)
    - Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
    - Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
    - Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache(DON'T WIPE VENDOR).
    - Flash the ROM + Gapps Zipfile(if using non-gapps build).
    - Flash Magisk v21 for root.
    - Reboot your device.

The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
    The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)

Currently Supported Root Solutions:

Magisk stable
    Magisk v21 is required for root.

download.png

Download

known_issues.png

Selinux permissive.
    Nightlight.

credits.png

- Google for AOSP
    - AOSCP
    - Dirty Unicorns
    - Pixel experience
    - AOSP extended
    - LineageOS
    - Nitrogen Os
    - Bootleggers Rom
    - Superior OS
    - AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
    - Also many pro devlopers who all help us to bring this rom to you..
    - Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..​

XDA:DevDB Information

Contributors:

@Agent_fabulos
    @zidan
    @Sahil_Sonar

Kernel source:
    https://github.com/PixysOS-Devices/kernel_xiaomi_mt6785

ROM OS Version: 11.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Version: v4.0.3
    Release Date: 03-11-2020
    Last Updated: 22-12-2020
    I'm getting a weird bug, i can only install android Q(CesiumOS 2.6, or Resurection Remix, PixysOS 3.1). When i try to use PixysOS 4.x it bootloop to fastboot mode.. (tried orange TWRP, the unnoficial ones) nothing is change so far.. Any ideas?

Use TWRP-3.4.0.2 and flash cfw v 3.1 also don't wipe vendor while flashing

Amazing rom.
    Here's one thing that I faced in Pixel extended that I am facing with this rom as well and it's kind of annoying.
    In not so well lit conditions like semi dark room, the adaptive brightness jumps from 0 to 50 (and vice versa). This never happened in stock MiUi.

Otherwise, the ROM is terrific so far and I am glad that I brought a phone where developers continue to release new updates