• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ROM[CHIRON][8.1]**crDroid**closed till i have more time for testing

Search This thread

firebird11

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
Gasselcity

this is crDroid for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
Click for feature list

First time installing crDroid to your MI Mix 2, or coming from another ROM:
- Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (TWRP)
- Copy GApps and crDroid zip to your external SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe system,data and cache
- Flash crDroid zip
- Flash GApps zip
- Reboot

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
- Copy crDroid ZIP to your external SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe system and cache
- Flash crDroid zip
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running stock crDroid-kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

DONATE

crDroid G+ community

https://github.com/crdroidandroid

Website

XDA:DevDB Information
crdroidandroid, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Contributors
firebird11
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
Based On: los

Version Information

Created 2018-05-04
Last Updated 2018-05-04

Last edited:

TrustAugustus

Jan 23, 2013
Hirakata
Awesome. I've never seen this Rom before. I'll give it go. Thanks for supporting this device

Can it unlock and go open the device via trusted face or does it require a "swipe up" after confirmation first? Cheers!

Last edited:

TrustAugustus

Jan 23, 2013
Hirakata
Can't get passed the setup screen. It logs info WiFi and after a few seconds the ui crashes and it does a hot reboot. From there it stalls when attempting to unlock. I'm using open gapps nano and micro. Same thing without using open gapps as well

Anyone else?

Last edited:

enzo_cz

Oct 25, 2014
Bilovice
www.mobilizujeme.cz
Yeah same issue here
Guys, make sure to try another gapps package. I had the same issue ystrd with LOS and latest nano gapps. I had to pull up those from 15/3 I had on my laptop and it worked. If you won't install gapps you may not pass thru the initial screen as tied up services aren't brought in just with Rom itself. I might be wrong but this is my experience.

Mackay53

Apr 1, 2011
Edinburgh
Guys, make sure to try another gapps package. I had the same issue ystrd with LOS and latest nano gapps. I had to pull up those from 15/3 I had on my laptop and it worked. If you won't install gapps you may not pass thru the initial screen as tied up services aren't brought in just with Rom itself. I might be wrong but this is my experience.

Tried a few from the last week, usually i get these issues resolved quickly but not this time so just went back to mokee

enzo_cz

Oct 25, 2014
Bilovice
www.mobilizujeme.cz

CrazyBeaver2377

Jan 19, 2018
Tilburg
Very nice to see a dutchman working on our device!!
Thank you so much for giving us another option and looking forward to trying this one out.

lasset

Jan 15, 2005
Malmo
After installed the crDroid rom I run into a boot loop. and it doesn´t matter if I have gapps installed or no. Also tried different version of gapps with same results..
When the boot up process is finsihed I´m noting comming to the set up start, instead to lock the screen and from there the bootloop process starts.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts