GIve Feedback For Clean OS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

OrbitRus

Apr 4, 2016
ViPER4Android FX 2.7

it is with him that I listen to music ... he does not help much (I just forgot to clarify)

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
I am aware of this ... I have the gain set to maximum and it has almost no effect
that's why I dropped 2 links, it needs magisk to work (which you should) but also it needs the SoundAlive app to be disabled, one file must be replaced (the post-fs-data.sh from /data/adb/modules/Viper4Android needs to be swapped) and you need the audio modification library from magisk. it's easier if you look in the telegram group I linked to...

OrbitRus

Apr 4, 2016
that's why I dropped 2 links, it needs magisk to work (which you should) but also it needs the SoundAlive app to be disabled, one file must be replaced (the post-fs-data.sh from /data/adb/modules/Viper4Android needs to be swapped) and you need the audio modification library from magisk. it's easier if you look in the telegram group I linked to...
installed Viper exactly as you wrote ... so it does not change the essence ... the sound does not get much louder over the wire! compare with my old asus Zenfone max pro m2, on it with a viper, the sound is much louder

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
installed Viper exactly as you wrote ... so it does not change the essence ... the sound does not get much louder over the wire! compare with my old asus Zenfone max pro m2, on it with a viper, the sound is much louder
I only gave an overview of what sort of steps need to be done. you really need to see instructions for getting it working on Android 11 with SELinux enforcing.
it definitely does work, I can promise you that.

OrbitRus

Apr 4, 2016
I only gave an overview of what sort of steps need to be done. you really need to see instructions for getting it working on Android 11 with SELinux enforcing.
it definitely does work, I can promise you that.
and I tell you that this is of little use! the work of this application is no different from how it works on Android 9

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
and I tell you that this is of little use! the work of this application is no different from how it works on Android 9
you don't have to use it if you don't want to...

on the off chance you've not been using it correctly for years, it in fact makes a significant difference to sound levels, quality, clarity and intensity.
if you're using it correctly you wouldn't have to even wonder if it's working or not. one of the first things I do is turn down the gain control so it's not too loud.

OrbitRus

Apr 4, 2016
you don't have to use it if you don't want to...

on the off chance you've not been using it correctly for years, it in fact makes a significant difference to sound levels, quality, clarity and intensity.
if you're using it correctly you wouldn't have to even wonder if it's working or not. one of the first things I do is turn down the gain control so it's not too loud.
This is how it works!You probably have channel headphones inside, and not full-sized ones, so it's very loud for you

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
This is how it works!You probably have channel headphones inside, and not full-sized ones, so it's very loud for you
lol, c'mon that's a terrible argument, it works with over-the-ear headphones just fine as it does over the phones speakers.

you can go ask in the telegram group I posted a link to whether people think it barely makes a difference.

Last edited:

OrbitRus

Apr 4, 2016
lol, c'mon that's a terrible argument, it works with over-the-ear headphones just fine as it does over the phones speakers.

you can go ask in telegram group I posted a link to whether people think it barely makes a difference.
I just describe my experience of using headphones with Viper on this device and on my old phone ... I know perfectly well how Viper works ... I just wanted to know if there is some other option, for example Viper + something else that will help amplify the sound in the headphones

Hellmanor

Jan 15, 2011
Thank you for your work!
Actually I have problem with buffering (YT, Facebook etc.). It didn't happen with the stock rom...
The case is that even I have really good internet it can buffer for like half the second. It's irritating because the volume gets quieter

View attachment 5474027
Clean OS by Ayan

This rom is based on stock OneUI for Galaxy S20 FE. It is based on November patch but I assuring monthly updates whenever next month's security patch is released.
Visually its no different from the stock rom as I have not changed any thing drastic to maintain stability. Purpose for building this is that it is TWRP Flashable and it can be used to flash stock rom over a GSI without needing to flash everything from ODIN.

Please Note

* Your warranty is now void ( anyway it got void when you unlocked your bootloader :p)
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* Some Bugs might happen because of stock firmware so don't blame me for them. Report them to me I will see if it is possible to fix them from my side
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Do it at your own Risk

Requirements
  1. Unlocked Bootloader
  2. Custom Recovery
  3. Stock Firmware
Features
*DEBLOATED around 70-80 apps making system lighter
*Pre rooted ( Snap users have to restore stock boot.img in order to install GSI)
*Floating Features Tweak
1. Google Feed
2. Super Fast Charging Toggle
3. AOD Transition Animation
4. Disabled Samsung Ads
5. some other tweak to improve performance
*Build Prop Tweaks
1.Call End Delay Fixed
2. No Performance Drop in Battery Saver ( 60 hz display though)
3. FPS Cap Remover ( Min 60 fps and Max 120 fps set)
4. Faster Booting Enabled
5.Vulkan Enabled
6. RIL wakelock optimization
7. Audio Improvements
*Prime Kernel Installed for optimal performance
* Removed Boot Warning ( ONLY FOR EXYNOS)

Updates
*v2.5.5( Dec based as well as Nov Based) (LAST BUILDS FOR ONEUI3😢)
Flash Stock First because i need the old csc to be gone for which flashing stock is required.
Builds are fixed and ready to be used.
Dont Dirty Flash over 2.5 otherwise dirty flashing is fine.
1.OneUI 3 apps restored to get away from bugs from ported oneui4 apps. Fixes clock not selecting from menu
2.CSC features repaired so that it doesnt screw up other things up like Call Blocking and 5g icons etc
3.Build Prop tweaks
1.Auto DImming Fix

*V2.5
1. S Health fix in build.prop
2.Cleaned Up Build.prop
3.CSC Features Added
-Volte, Screenshot and many icons in Quick Settings
- Mobile Data Toggle in Power Off Menu
-Voice Recording Activated ( It doesnt work in Wifi Calls and that is set by Samsung)
-4g icon in status bar replaced with LTE
-Knox gaurd disabled
-Real Time Network speed in status bar
- Camera Shutter Sound Button
-LTE only network mode
-WIFI calling active
- Many more csc features

**V2
--reduced the size of the zip from 3.1gb to 2.4 gb
--options to add stock apps
1.BIXBY
2.DEX
3. EDGEPANEL
4. GAMEHOME
5.LINKTOWINDOWS
6.SECURE FOLDER
from the installation time itself you will have the option to add them as these are removed the base.
--Build Prop Tweaks
1. LiquidSmoothUI
2. Better scrolling
3. 3D render optimization
4. Game optimizations
-- One UI 4 device manager added
--Update prime kernel ( Testers saying wierd warning in reboot is gone)

-- Clipboard service fixed
-- Google Photos Mod( Works Maybe)
-- Build Prop Tweaks
1.Multi User Added
-- OneUI 4 Apps ( Phone,Messages,Gallery,Calender,Clock , Weather, AOD, Finder, Keyboard)

-- Dex Re-installed
-- BUILD PROP TWEAKS
1.Improve Ram Management
2.Improve Audio and Video
3.Faster Streaming Videos
4.Disables Built In Error Reporting
5.Boot & Shutdown Animation FPS Boost
6.Better Signal
7.Better Call Voice Quality
8.Disables Error Checking
9.Increase jpg quality to 100%
10.Camera Tweaks Supports Google Camera (Not sure if it works for everyone)(But gcam opens up with less lag)
11.Dalvik Virtual Machine Tweaks
12.FPS Stabilizer
13.Better Internet Speed

Bugs

• You tell me
  • Might contain bugs which are there in the stock build from Samsung ( I cant fix them)
  • Cant Change Clock from settings( For the time being please use goodlock to change clock face)

Clean OS Debloater
Its not just a debloater but it does two more things. You can make your animations smoother as well as try out hidden screen mode through it (just follow the instructions carefully.
Clean OS debloater

Instruction to Flash
1. Format Data is a must for best performance
2. Flashing it over clean install is advised though not recommended
3.Install Zip through custom recovery like twrp
4. Flash Magisk

Download

Credits

@pascua28
(Kernel principal)
Origem do kernel
@bladez (Método para remover o aviso do carregador de inicialização)
@el0xren (guias para ter vários recursos)
@ Testers no grupo Telegram
@3mel
(Muito obrigado por fornecer arquivos e testar as compilações)
@ROM-PacMe (Fornecendo ajuda com vários itens)
@BlassGO (Ajudando-me com um grande problema no processo de construção e para aplicativos OneUI 4)
Várias roscas xda de S20 e S20 FE para guias de desobstrução

Contato

Telegram DM
Grupo S20 FE
Grupo de testadores do sistema operacional limpo
Capturas de tela
View attachment 5474035View attachment 5474037View attachment 5474039
Olá a todosHello, how are you, DEX mode still works normally?

Mick5008

Jan 22, 2022
I have rooted my s20 fe with magisk and stock firmware , but I don't have any recovery app. I've downloaded twrp app but it's not compatible with this phone. Is there anyway to install twrp after rooting so I can try this rom??

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
I have rooted my s20 fe with magisk and stock firmware , but I don't have any recovery app. I've downloaded twrp app but it's not compatible with this phone. Is there anyway to install twrp after rooting so I can try this rom??
flashing TWRP requires a format of the data partition after using the multidisabler.zip, you'd partially lose root and need to reinstall the app (along with all the others) no matter which way you went about getting it.

Mick5008

Jan 22, 2022
flashing TWRP requires a format of the data partition after using the multidisabler.zip, you'd partially lose root and need to reinstall the app (along with all the others) no matter which way you went about getting it.
Well I've been backing up with Google drive and haven't been losing anything. But I would prefer to be able to flash roms and backup my data the easiest way possible which would be twrp. Are there any other options to twrp that offer the same ability to flash roms and backup before trying a new rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo_2021-12-03_23-17-43.jpg

Clean OS by Ayan

This rom is based on stock OneUI for Galaxy S20 FE. It is based on November patch but I assuring monthly updates whenever next month's security patch is released.
    Visually its no different from the stock rom as I have not changed any thing drastic to maintain stability. Purpose for building this is that it is TWRP Flashable and it can be used to flash stock rom over a GSI without needing to flash everything from ODIN.

Please Note

* Your warranty is now void ( anyway it got void when you unlocked your bootloader :p)
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * Some Bugs might happen because of stock firmware so don't blame me for them. Report them to me I will see if it is possible to fix them from my side
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Do it at your own Risk

Requirements
    1. Unlocked Bootloader
    2. Custom Recovery
    3. Stock Firmware
    Features
    *DEBLOATED around 70-80 apps making system lighter
    *Pre rooted ( Snap users have to restore stock boot.img in order to install GSI)
    *Floating Features Tweak
    1. Google Feed
    2. Super Fast Charging Toggle
    3. AOD Transition Animation
    4. Disabled Samsung Ads
    5. some other tweak to improve performance
    *Build Prop Tweaks
    1.Call End Delay Fixed
    2. No Performance Drop in Battery Saver ( 60 hz display though)
    3. FPS Cap Remover ( Min 60 fps and Max 120 fps set)
    4. Faster Booting Enabled
    5.Vulkan Enabled
    6. RIL wakelock optimization
    7. Audio Improvements
    *Prime Kernel Installed for optimal performance
    * Removed Boot Warning ( ONLY FOR EXYNOS)

Updates
    *v2.5.5( Dec based as well as Nov Based) (LAST BUILDS FOR ONEUI3😢)
    Flash Stock First because i need the old csc to be gone for which flashing stock is required.
    Builds are fixed and ready to be used.
    Dont Dirty Flash over 2.5 otherwise dirty flashing is fine.
    1.OneUI 3 apps restored to get away from bugs from ported oneui4 apps. Fixes clock not selecting from menu
    2.CSC features repaired so that it doesnt screw up other things up like Call Blocking and 5g icons etc
    3.Build Prop tweaks
    1.Auto DImming Fix

*V2.5
    2.Cleaned Up Build.prop
    3.CSC Features Added
    -Voice Recording Activated ( It doesnt work in Wifi Calls and that is set by Samsung)
    -Knox gaurd disabled
    -LTE only network mode
    -WIFI calling active
    - Many more csc features

**V2
    1.BIXBY
    2.DEX
    3. EDGEPANEL
    4. GAMEHOME
    5.LINKTOWINDOWS
    6.SECURE FOLDER
    from the installation time itself you will have the option to add them as these are removed the base.
    --Build Prop Tweaks
    1. LiquidSmoothUI
    2. Better scrolling
    4. Game optimizations

-- Build Prop Tweaks
    1.Multi User Added
    -- OneUI 4 Apps ( Phone,Messages,Gallery,Calender,Clock , Weather, AOD, Finder, Keyboard)

-- Dex Re-installed
    -- BUILD PROP TWEAKS
    1.Improve Ram Management
    2.Improve Audio and Video
    3.Faster Streaming Videos
    4.Disables Built In Error Reporting
    5.Boot & Shutdown Animation FPS Boost
    6.Better Signal
    7.Better Call Voice Quality
    8.Disables Error Checking
    9.Increase jpg quality to 100%
    10.Camera Tweaks Supports Google Camera (Not sure if it works for everyone)(But gcam opens up with less lag)
    11.Dalvik Virtual Machine Tweaks
    12.FPS Stabilizer
    13.Better Internet Speed

Bugs

• You tell me
    • Might contain bugs which are there in the stock build from Samsung ( I cant fix them)
    • Cant Change Clock from settings( For the time being please use goodlock to change clock face)

Clean OS Debloater
    Its not just a debloater but it does two more things. You can make your animations smoother as well as try out hidden screen mode through it (just follow the instructions carefully.
    Clean OS debloater

Instruction to Flash
    1. Format Data is a must for best performance
    2. Flashing it over clean install is advised though not recommended
    3.Install Zip through custom recovery like twrp
    4. Flash Magisk

Download

Credits

@pascua28
    ( Prime Kernel)
    Kernel source
    @bladez ( Method to remove bootloader warning)
    @el0xren ( guides to have various features)
    @ Testers in Telegram group
    @3mel
    ( Huge thanks for providing with files and testing the builds)
    @ROM-PacMe ( Providing Help with various items)
    @BlassGO ( Helping me with a huge problem in the building process and For OneUI 4 Apps)
    Various xda thread of S20 and S20 FE for debloating guides

Contact

Telegram DM
    S20 FE Group
    Clean OS Testers Group

Donate
    Screenshots
    photo_2021-12-03_23-23-18.jpgphoto_2021-12-03_23-23-22.jpgphoto_2021-12-03_23-23-27.jpg
    NEW UPDATE !!
    *V2.5
    2.Cleaned Up Build.prop
    3.CSC Features Added
    -Knox gaurd disabled
    -LTE only network mode
    -WIFI calling active
    - Many more csc features
    NEW UPDATE !!
    **V2 HOTFIX
    1.BIXBY
    2.DEX
    3. EDGEPANEL
    4. GAMEHOME
    5.LINKTOWINDOWS
    6.SECURE FOLDER
    --Build Prop Tweaks
    1. LiquidSmoothUI
    2. Better scrolling
    4. Game optimizations

EXYNOS USERS DIDNT REPORT ANY ISSUE IN THE LAST BUILD BUT I HAVE MADE THE CHANGES IMPLEMENTED ABOVE IN EXYNOS AS WELL IN ORDER TO AVOID ANY FUTURE ISSUE. THOSE WHO ARE RUNNING LAST V2 BUILD CAN STILL CONTINUE TO USE IT BUT IF ANY PROBLEMS FACED TRY THIS HOTFIX VERSION

Also this build was pre-tested by many people and they gave me the feedback its performing better than 1.5.5
    NEW UPDATE !!
    -- Build Prop Tweaks
    1.Multi User Added
    Thanks for ur effort and hope u keep this updated