[ROM] CleanCore N5 | MMB29S | 100% Lean Stock | 01/19/2016

Search This thread

drac0

Dec 31, 2010
I'm experiencing wakelock issues with latest build. Its keeping device awake for a very long time, sometimes its even 2 hours long wake. Either its Google Connectivity Services or Android System itself. WiFi scanning is off and also during sleep setting so its something else other than that. Anyone else having similar issues?

I'll try some custom AOSP ROMs and see what happens there, but this is seriously damaging usability and battery life. If its up to Google, hope it gets fixed in 6.0.1 soon. Cheers all!

May 1, 2015
I'm experiencing wakelock issues with latest build. Its keeping device awake for a very long time, sometimes its even 2 hours long wake. Either its Google Connectivity Services or Android System itself. WiFi scanning is off and also during sleep setting so its something else other than that. Anyone else having similar issues?

I'll try some custom AOSP ROMs and see what happens there, but this is seriously damaging usability and battery life. If its up to Google, hope it gets fixed in 6.0.1 soon. Cheers all!

Give this a try http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=64142558&postcount=4117

Reactions: drac0

zerosum0

Feb 7, 2015
I'm not sure what happened at your end but did you extracted Chainsfire boot.img out of zip file? You need to flash .img file NOT the .zip one!

As I said I've followed eng_stk instructions on how to flash latest supersu with his blu_spark kernel so I'm not sure whats the procedure with other custom kernels, all I can confirm its working just fine with blu_spark. Hope this helps and hope Chainfire sorts this out with some new stable release. Till then keep trying. Cheers!

EX, by fla 2 works with SuperSU zip, no problem.

eskostar

Oct 22, 2007
Installed it fresh, got bootlopp like others, installed the previous version's kernel, it boots, works fine, but the battery meter is wonky.
Restored previous backup for now, don't install this one unless you're near a computer or have a backup to fix any issue that arrises.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160121-063216.png
    Screenshot_20160121-063216.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 379

Uksus17

Sep 18, 2011
Minsk
Installed it fresh, got bootlopp like others, installed the previous version's kernel, it boots, works fine, but the battery meter is wonky.
Restored previous backup for now, don't install this one unless you're near a computer or have a backup to fix any issue that arrises.
MMB29S have a new kernel version.

Top Liked Posts