Question Rom close to stock with best battery life - any advice?

Search This thread

Pichulec

Hi all. I just got Pixel 6 PRO and i am generally happy but there is one culprit. Battery life is terrible. It is just disapearing in eyes. I have upgraded now to Android 13 beta 2 and disabled all adaptive stuff (adaptive connections, adaptive battery etc) but it is still not great. Can anyone recommend me a custom ROM which will have great battery life? As close to stock as possible and non rooted. Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: Mrcactuseater

Alekos

Feb 18, 2008
Apps & Games
Google Pixel 3 XL
Hi all. I just got Pixel 6 PRO and i am generally happy but there is one culprit. Battery life is terrible. It is just disapearing in eyes. I have upgraded now to Android 13 beta 2 and disabled all adaptive stuff (adaptive connections, adaptive battery etc) but it is still not great. Can anyone recommend me a custom ROM which will have great battery life? As close to stock as possible and non rooted. Thanks in advance.
why are you disabling all of the adaptive options?
It takes about 5-7 days for battery life to settle. The best way is to install A12 or A13 with a fresh install, don't restore apps or device settings and enable LTE.

If you are still not happy then try the Evo ROM.

fil3s

Aug 30, 2014
bendigo
mobiledevices11.blogspot.com
My p6pro on a12 has bad battery lately. I thought a13 has better battery life. It does dissapear very quickly.

If you want a source check the attached link for custom roms

Google Pixel 6/6a/6 Pro | Updates™
ℹ️ All about Google Pixel 6 & 6a & 6 Pro.
ROMs, Kernels, Modules, News…

👥 Our Community
• Chat: @Pixel6Chat
• MY Theme: @MaterialYouTheme
• Pixel Hub: @PixelHubUpdates
• Pixel 1: @Pixel1Updates
• Pixel 2: @Pixel2Updates

🕒 Since 26 Oct 2021, 9:26 UTC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    why are you disabling all of the adaptive options?
    It takes about 5-7 days for battery life to settle. The best way is to install A12 or A13 with a fresh install, don't restore apps or device settings and enable LTE.

If you are still not happy then try the Evo ROM.
    If you can live without play store CalyxOS is an option especially since you mentioned battery life.
    Cannot really live without play store... Any other advices?
    Just try a few different ROMs and see what you like