[ROM] CM 10.1(Android 4.2) for Atrix

Search This thread

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
I used http://androidjinn.com/jelly-bean-based-cm10-rom-for-motorola-atrix-4ginstallation-guide.html/2 to install mine. It would be nice to get such instructions. Also link above you confirmed I feel rom is not ready enough to be used for daily purpose. The link I just pasted here I am using that rom fine for day to day use.

.....thats the standard instructions to install any ROM and has been published all across xda.....it did not take you going to a different site to find that out.....

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

imiten

Jun 20, 2013
thanks for guiding so I can follow same instructions in future just I can download the binaries of newer versions. so even for 5.0.2 we need to follow same instructions ? I did not see info in that thread that rom is stable/usable for daily purpose. its still more of work in progress. epinter rom do we have update ? had epinter stopped his updates ?

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
thanks for guiding so I can follow same instructions in future just I can download the binaries of newer versions. so even for 5.0.2 we need to follow same instructions ? I did not see info in that thread that rom is stable/usable for daily purpose. its still more of work in progress. epinter rom do we have update ? had epinter stopped his updates ?

Instructions are the same, but you need to use the bigpart recovery before flashing. 5.0.2 is stable to a point, but still not good for daily use. Epinter has moved onto the msm8960 devices (AHD, RHD, etc)

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

Billis69

Feb 22, 2011
I would like to know if there is any improvement regarding the issue of not having any audio on bluetooth during calls. I have installed cm-10.1-20131211-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-olympus.zip and krystianp's kernel-2015_03_19_08_09_cm10_1.zip over it but I still can't hear anything. I really like epinter's CM 10.1 ROM so I would like to ask if there is any hope of fixing this or if I should rather move to another ROM.
Thanks for any help on this.

spacescreamer

Jan 14, 2011
Any progress on this?

Which is the last stable ROM for this one? Would like to bring my trusty device back into reckoning of some sorts.. :)

marcgarcia322

Aug 31, 2016
laptop

hello has anyone been able to get the laptop working yet on this rom
i have been searching though the thread and unable to find it
so i have to ask thank you any help would be much appreciated

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10 .1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) firmware for Atrix. It's not a official CyanogenMod, and it's not supported by CM team.

Disclaimer: THIS FIRMWARE IS IN ALPHA STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.
    I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.
    All installation procedures are the same as for CM9 and CM10.
    MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT FIRMWARE SO YOU CAN RETURN IF YOU WANT.

This ROM uses the kernel 3.1.10, from Olympus Kernel Project: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2016837

For changelog, download links, credits, notes and tips, see my website
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/atrix/cm10-1

Thanks to all the users for using and debugging. If you want to support my work donating, click the donate button(below my avatar), or in my website.
    THANKS TO THE DONATORS. THANKS VERY MUCH.
    Hi.

I was out for a month, too busy... I want to tell I'm here, developing for atrix. I'm helping with the ics/jb kernel, and I will try to update this firmware in the next days. Don't expect a new kernel...
    I did not want to sound negative what I wrote.
    I appreciate all you are doing Developers.
    Next time i will try to report all observed bugs with more enthusiasm. :)

I'm glad you changed your tone, because i was going to get medieval on you :angel: Now that I've cooled down I can answer you politely. So when it comes to battery it really depends what hardware revision you have. But anyway it was causing problems since the start. We had to choose either we release alpha with known problems or we wait another month hoping that those problems will be solved. As you know already we chose the first option. This is alpha and as such is nowhere near a daily driver. For some it worked well enough, for others was horrible. Since alpha release we fixed many problems, learned about new ones. We are preparing new test round with our testers, so you can expect new version soon (at least i hope so). But STILL it won't be final version and STILL there will be issues to fix. As for camera quality, it's not something we did wrong. Driver was written that way by Nvidia, we can try to fix that but i can't guarantee that it will be fixed. Same goes for focuser, it's controlled by some other mechanism which looks like it's not finished. On my phone with GB I haven't had autofocus at all, so I'm kinda happy that it works at all.
    I'm not complaining I'm very grateful for everything Epinter has done so far, but I have this feeling that Epinter got sick of the Atrix and is developing for the xt925, recently someone complained how come the xt925 gets so many updates and we didn't, Epinter answered that were getting 10.1 soon and the xt925 is not getting, but now I see he released a 10.1 for the xt925 too, maybe I'm wrong and Epinter just got delayed because of the holidays :)

I'm here. :good:

Holidays, family, work ... I am very busy ... I'm developing for the Atrix and for Razr HD, trying to keep both phones working as much as possible. I have two Atrix, and I will keep them, it's a great phone.
    I know this is an alpha release, but 2 questions....
    Any continuation on getting the front camera working?
    The weather that shows on the lock screen is there a way to change that from C to F

Oh yeah, I am running cm_olympus-userdebug 4.2.2 JDQ39E eng.epinter.20130517.175520 test-keys
    Has there been an update or additional builds released since then?

I have the solution for the the front camera, it's not kernel related.
    I will release a new build in a few days.