• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]CM-14.1 Android N UNOFFICIAL for Find7 by Wuxianlin{Chinese storage unification}

Search This thread

Injected

Mar 31, 2008
CM-14.0 UNOFFICIAL for Find7 by Wuxianlin

This is only for chinese storage unification(havent test yet in other storage layout)
FLASH IN YOUR OWN RISK IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU ALL GONNA DO...!!!!

Builds being update in the second post...

Chinese unification, nice tutorial made by @alexander Tashi -> here

This is for Find7a but work on Find7s to
This is for chinese storage partition(Only test in this layout), and i dont know if it work on other layouts like Stock/LVM/Coldbird, you all have to test it for yourselfs

The daily base work
GPS
WIFI
4G/LTE
COMPASS
and others...
BLUETOOTH can detect and connect but the sound is yet came out from the phone...
I have flash oppocamera work less the HDcamera
Flash the A.R.I.S.E. AUDITORY RESEARCH IN SOUND ENHANCEMENT work(havent test yet maxxaudio)
You can use has daily driver...

Ps.: since this use CM kernel is possible that you may have reboots... :\

Last edited:

DemonDroid_97

Jul 7, 2014
Lahore
Ok so I tried this rom finally! Here's my feedback:
First of all I'm a bit confused why is this called cyanogenmod 14, because its not cm. It looks like the vanilla aosp from a one plus device or maybe nexus. It has no cm features.
Secondly like stated in the op this is indeed for chinese storage. I can confirm lvm does not work.
Stock gallery does not show all the picture folders. However quickpic from playstore works fine.
Music players can't detect songs on my sd card. But I can play them from file explorer.
I didn't test bluetooth for now.
Other than these things, this is really smooth and stable for an initial test build. So kudos to the dev for bringing N so quickly for our devices! You can use this as a daily driver :)

Injected

Mar 31, 2008
First of all I'm a bit confused why is this called cyanogenmod 14, because its not cm. It looks like the vanilla aosp from a one plus device or maybe nexus. It has no cm features. ...

This this builds are made with cm kernel and little by little they start to have the CM features heheheheh :D

you should be carefully with such a statement ;)

For me has daily driver or minimum requirements for use phone at least they need to have GPS/LTE/WIFI and that 3 thinks are working and im using for 3 days :D

New build is UP for download in the 2nd post
cm-14.0-20160905-UNOFFICIAL-find7.zip
EDIT: It seems the dev add camera, music player and audiofx to this build

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonDroid_97

mada360

Mar 11, 2011
How can the phone be formatted for the chinese storage partition? I've tried to follow the guide however there are dead links for the tools required

mada360

Mar 11, 2011
Looks like the Russian one is working for me, hopefully it doesn't stop mid download! Thanks for your help :)
Just to confirm process from RR with LVM would be;
1) Use tools to perform chinese unify (Should wipe entire device)
2) Flash TWRP
3) Flash the new CM14 Rom, gapps and all that good stuff
4) Profit???

Ok well I'm flashing the rom now and everything has gone through without issue! the tool only took about 2:50 for me.
For anyone trying to get English in twrp, second from bottom on the right and then select the globe icon at the top ;)

Last edited:

javier.pc

Mar 23, 2010
Valencia
Please, can someone explain the difference between chinese storage partition and LVM? Not technically, of course. I want to know about partitions and their sizes.
Thanks again.

mada360

Mar 11, 2011
Please, can someone explain the difference between chinese storage partition and LVM? Not technically, of course. I want to know about partitions and their sizes.
Thanks again.
From what I can tell the LVM method is a linux storage method that allows data to be stored in a varying sized partition by allowing on the fly resizing. The chinese method of dealing with the sotorage partition looks pretty much the same, if you look at the free app storage space it will be only around 100mb or less, but as you install more apps more space is allocated so it appears there is the entire device storage available.

I would assume the only difference would be in the way the Rom sees and interacts with the device storage. But on the most part there doesn't seem to be any real world issues, everything seems to work great and I wouldn't know it wasn't running on the LVM partition.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM-14.0 UNOFFICIAL for Find7 by Wuxianlin

This is only for chinese storage unification(havent test yet in other storage layout)
    FLASH IN YOUR OWN RISK IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU ALL GONNA DO...!!!!

Builds being update in the second post...

Chinese unification, nice tutorial made by @alexander Tashi -> here

This is for Find7a but work on Find7s to
    This is for chinese storage partition(Only test in this layout), and i dont know if it work on other layouts like Stock/LVM/Coldbird, you all have to test it for yourselfs

The daily base work
    GPS
    WIFI
    4G/LTE
    COMPASS
    and others...
    BLUETOOTH can detect and connect but the sound is yet came out from the phone...
    I have flash oppocamera work less the HDcamera
    Flash the A.R.I.S.E. AUDITORY RESEARCH IN SOUND ENHANCEMENT work(havent test yet maxxaudio)
    You can use has daily driver...

Ps.: since this use CM kernel is possible that you may have reboots... :\
    CM14.1 10/31/16 Build UNOFFICIAL
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=312968873555009550

Camera works, everything else works except video recording at this time. I'm unsure if you can use the Chinese Unification with this build, someone will just have to try and let me know! Using it with stock CM layout.

NOTE: Still a non-lvm build, need some time to dig into this. Its tough between working full time and gard school so please be patient!
    Got some free time today... compiling an LVM build now. If it compiles, I'll throw it up later tonight.
    After some build errors and headaches finally got it to compile. I'll test it out now. If it pans out, I'll throw it up in a few hours.

EDIT: Rom booted, had a strange problem with gapps. I think It's resolved now. I'll keep you all posted
    cm-14.0-20161022-UNOFFICIAL-find7

LVM Supported bug list TBD.... haven't found any thus far. Use at your own risk!

NOTE: I was only able to flash gapps 7.0 micro, I suggest you do the same. Happy flashing :)

Injected, you can disseminate this rom to community oppo but make sure to give me the credit!