[ROM][CM10.1][4.2.2][Unofficial] JellyBeer-v3.58 [Feb 22]

Search This thread

Gilbo12

May 14, 2012
Just a quick one I noticed that the standard SD card in the dock isn't working - is anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app

Ricardo89

Aug 29, 2007
Is there any custom kernel available for use on this rom?

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

jbrukardt

Feb 25, 2013
This has been one of the best ROMs ive ever used on my transformer, but im exited about PA too. Ive been waiting for that for quite some time. Ill try both, but Jellybeer has been awesome.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Just a quick one I noticed that the standard SD card in the dock isn't working - is anyone else having this issue?

mine works ok. Does seem to "undock" itself sometimes though

tweeny80

Jul 2, 2012
Considering dropping support for this ROM in favor of Voyager2k and his paranoidandroid project. it's a much better choice of ROM considering you get the features that this ROM boasts plus more, not to mention paranoidandroid just does these things better anyway! This will allow me to work on other things for us. :)

Thanks guys!

I'm picking up what you're laying down, I'm on the same page, and basically wholeheartedly agree with you !

Might BlackBean benefit from your extra time?

b.huss2

Dec 8, 2010
Greenville
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I'm picking up what you're laying down, I'm on the same page, and basically wholeheartedly agree with you !

Might BlackBean benefit from your extra time?

Of course blackean will be one of my focal points. It's getting pretty functionally solid so I will be able to start playing with it a little. Plus i'm experimenting a little with other things too :).

Reactions: Blazeitup123

Gilbo12

May 14, 2012
Considering dropping support for this ROM in favor of Voyager2k and his paranoidandroid project. it's a much better choice of ROM considering you get the features that this ROM boasts plus more, not to mention paranoidandroid just does these things better anyway! This will allow me to work on other things for us. :)

Thanks guys!

This is upsetting to hear as this has been the only ROM so far that has run well on my pad. Thanks for all your help on this ROM and looks like I might have to give pa a go in the future

nimyea

Jul 26, 2011
I love the rom, but google voice search isn't working for me. I can open google now, but when I press the microphone icon, or say "Google" it force closes. Can someone please help? Thank you in advance.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Actually, I forgot to update the google search app. It's working now. Silly me. Sorry for useless post

Last edited:

beckzz

Sep 17, 2011
Berlin
so, i'll just say thx again b.huss2!

you did a great job with this ROM, but your baked rom and PA are even better. so i think i'll switch between these two in the future...until you start porting another ROM ;)

so thx again, keep on building!

and of course: thx to namidairo, who made this possible... :)

Grz

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
check recent device changes here
check recent kernel changes here

General Changlog:
Feb. 22
-update to jellybeer 3.58
-update device

Feb. 16
-Update to Jellybeer 3.57
-Update to latest device source

Feb. 8
-update to latest device source

Jan. 30
-update to Jellybeer-v3.56

Jan. 26:
-Initial release - Jellybeer-v3.55

If you still have the file, can you please upload it :confused:
There are a few roms available for the prime, I really like JellyBeer work :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screenshot_2013-01-26-11-44-33.png

Screenshot_2013-01-26-11-44-53.png

Screenshot_2013-01-26-11-45-09.png

Screenshot_2013-01-26-11-45-36.png

Screenshot_2013-01-26-11-45-48.png

Screenshot_2013-01-26-11-46-03.png

Features:
    -DPI app Groups
    -3 different UI modes @ any DPI (phone, phablet and tablet)
    -Set custom DPI (213 as default)
    -Navigation bar
    -Change navigation bar height
    -Dual panel
    -Custom carrier name
    -Disable bootanimation
    -Disable physical buttons
    -Center clock in status bar
    -Week day in the clock
    -Custom bootanimation

Special Thanks:
    -Beergang
    -Namidairo
    -AndroidRoot

I did not do any "development" on this ROM. I just built it from the source provided by the aforementioned. I have not done any serious testing although everything I have tried does work besides what I'll mention below.

Disclamer:
    -I am not responsible for anything you flash on your device. Support for this ROM will be limited as I am not a developer.

Known Bugs:
    -GPS

First time Installation:
    MUST BE ON LATEST JB BOOTLOADER!
    1 Factory reset + wipe system
    2 Flash ROM
    3 Flash GAPPS
    3 Reboot and enjoy

Don't forget to hit the Thanks button on your way out! :D
    check recent device changes here
    check recent kernel changes here

General Changlog:
    Feb. 22
    -update to jellybeer 3.58
    -update device

Feb. 16
    -Update to Jellybeer 3.57
    -Update to latest device source

Feb. 8

Jan. 30
    -update to Jellybeer-v3.56

Jan. 26:
    -Initial release - Jellybeer-v3.55
    any chance of an overclockable kernel?

i don't know much about modifying kernels yet. It appears the frequency tables are there but I haven't figured out how to actually make the higher frequencies available yet.

Right now I'm just trying to get something to build. It's driving me nuts. Everything has been going fine, then all the sudden nothing will build. I keep getting compiler crashes. This is why I haven't updated the ROMs lately. hopefully I can figure out what's going :confused:.
    jellybeer is up to 3.56 now, prob some cm stuff updated since last, and I know namidairo has done some stuff with the device code recently too so i'll try to get this up-to-date soon. my internet has been down the past couple of days so hopefully it's back up this evening.
    I'm pretty sure I remember running your PA Rom on the Evo 3d. Can't wait to try this out!

Sent from my jewel using Tapatalk 2

yep. i hated to leave the e3d but i had to leave sprint. that was a great phone. I still think it was as fast as my gnex. just like the prime, it was the beast of it's time, and just like the prime it was very short lived before people lost interest in it. anyway, hope you enjoy this. unlike my e3d rom which was just a port, I built this from source so it will be much easier for me to maintain/update.

how would i set apps to be in tablet version of the app? Example like the settings app is a phone UI, and can i change it to a tablet UI?

i don't think we have per app ui, just per app dpi. you can change to dual pane view though. look in jellybeersettings>display