[ROM][CM11][Kitkat -4.4.4][PORT][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 For A310

Search This thread

Uchiha_Dev

Mar 25, 2015
Besides You
please provide the Kernel source for Micromax Nitro, would be really helpful

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Akshat2100

Jan 1, 2015
did u flash gapps or not

Yes I flashed gapps and then tried to login from the add account section but it says could not connect to the Google servers...
I am using A311

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Yes I flashed gapps and then tried to login from the add account section but it says could not connect to the Google servers...
I am using A311

Never mind, I just fixes the problem by installing mini gapps...:):good:

Uchiha_Dev

Mar 25, 2015
Besides You

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

OP ? please provide the kernel sources

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

please provide the kernel sources which you used to build CM 11, it will be really helpful if you do so

Abhirup

May 8, 2015
Where is the Front Camera????

Hello...Bro I'm Using CM 11 ROM On My Nitro A311...Its a Damn Good ROM...But It Needs Lots of Improvement...1) Please Add The Front Camera Mode...2)Improve The Network Stability....3) Bluetooth and GPS Didn't Working......
:(:(:(:(

oopsgeneration88

Dec 12, 2014
Delhi
Hello...Bro I'm Using CM 11 ROM On My Nitro A311...Its a Damn Good ROM...But It Needs Lots of Improvement...1) Please Add The Front Camera Mode...2)Improve The Network Stability....3) Bluetooth and GPS Didn't Working......
:(:(:(:(

i have the solution for bluetooth & gps but as soon as u fix bluetooth the network becomes unstable....so fixing the network stability is most important....gps is also working fine for me....& also location tiles should be fixed as they arent working properly

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

@pintothakur007 : Can U Try Porting This ROM For A310 it is a lovely one...i loved the ios interface..

http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-546204-1-1.html

Ciprum

Mar 8, 2014
Video Bug fix?

@pintothakur007

I can't PLAY youtube videos on this rom! Can you fix that please? I really need youtube.
Oh yeah, I CAN play any video that's LESS THAN 720p.
plz fix bro

shubhra383

Dec 9, 2014
Thanks. Mic/recorder bug not soved

Hey Pinto and Amit, Thanks to you guys for this awesome ROM work.
Your bluetooth patch worked, 3g works, sensors everything working.
Only one problem - mic/recorder not working. google now Can't access the mic. whatsapp audio recorder also not working.
Please help.

Reactions: proshivator

devrookie

May 2, 2014
Bangalore
Hello, I am a developer of canvas gold. It would be great if we could get cyanogenmod for our device too. So i request to please upload the link to the mt6592 kernel sources.

Ciprum

Mar 8, 2014
No.

Hello, I am a developer of canvas gold. It would be great if we could get cyanogenmod for our device too. So i request to please upload the link to the mt6592 kernel sources.

The kernel is closed source. Devs use the same kernel for all roms.

devrookie

May 2, 2014
Bangalore
I don't make roms, but since the kernel is closed source the developers who do use the stock rom.

The only thing stopping the community for making a custom kernel is the display driver., it can't be found anywhere.

Then how did u manage to get 4.4.4, since stock is only 4.4.2?

Also dev I would like u to allow me to try porting it (as per ur instructions)

Last edited:

Ciprum

Mar 8, 2014
idk

Then how did u manage to get 4.4.4, since stock is only 4.4.2?

Also dev I would like u to allow me to try porting it (as per ur instructions)

Try asking the person who made this ROM. I think he used a kennel from another device such as Micromax A310 or Himax Polymer but I'm not sure.

mohammedismail1995

May 8, 2015
sound problem in micromax canvas a310 nitro

anyone knows how to increase sound ....? I have intall ROM][CM11][Kitkat -4.4.4][PORT][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 For A310 ....

plz help.....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone