[ROM] [CM11] [UNOFFICIAL] Otter Nightly Kangs [Kitkang] [cherry-pick] [3.0.72]

Search This thread

FuZZ__

May 16, 2010
Kochi
skank-logo-lrg.png

This is an experimental build of CM11 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, most comparable to a CM nightly build. You need not apply if you’re not comfortable with testing out new and possibly broken features. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.

Latest Kitkang build: http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=cm11&device=otter

Latest merges to CM source code: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z
CyanogenMod's Github: http://github.com/CyanogenMod

cherry.png
Cherry picks and other modifications
cherry.png

If cherry picks disappear, it's because they were merged, abandoned or I gave it up :p

CM Official gapps http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Gapps

Thanks to:

KFire-Android
Hashcode
twa_priv
and all Skanks
;)

WIPE DATA AND CACHE!
DO NOT MIRROR!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My github

Last edited:

Iguanadon

Dec 18, 2011
Wise
Always testing ...so here goes. :D

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda app-developers app

Am I crazy or is the boot logo fixed :D lol thanks for the build and look forward to more. Now back to a previous kernel.

Last edited:

FuZZ__

May 16, 2010
Kochi
First of all, thanks for interest in Jellybro :) Our concept is "Keep it pure CyanogenMod and help them if we could" (I believe)
So it's basically same as NIGHTLY build, just included new features haven't got merged yet.

Reactions: BrooklynNY

FuZZ__

May 16, 2010
Kochi
just modified my internal build system don't use "EXPERIMENTAL" for build type since it's Unofficial build.
It might causing mixed up when Official build do an experimental one.

tobiascuypers

Jun 9, 2012
A little town called Proctor
just uploaded new builds but I forgot to export CM_EXTRAVERSION... latest one is actually k34 build, see the file size :p

I feel as if I'm the only on me that uses this? Sad..:confused:

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Also... Are you making any person changes to the 3.4.y kernel in your builds? Or just Hash's?

FuZZ__

May 16, 2010
Kochi
Also... Are you making any person changes to the 3.4.y kernel in your builds? Or just Hash's?

I won't touch anything on Hash's 3.4.y kernel until it got merged into CM repo since I just don't wanna break something at this stage.
makes sense,right?

psudeke

Apr 2, 2012
Philadelphia
Has anyone gotten the 5/16 k34 build to boot? I've tried two different downloads and always fully wiped, but can't make it past the boot animation. Did a dirty flash over the first DL and it made it past the boot ani, but only to get stuck on "Starting Apps". I came over from the CM10.1 rc1 and really want to try out the new kernel. Am I missing something?

FuZZ__

May 16, 2010
Kochi
Has anyone gotten the 5/16 k34 build to boot? I've tried two different downloads and always fully wiped, but can't make it past the boot animation. Did a dirty flash over the first DL and it made it past the boot ani, but only to get stuck on "Starting Apps". I came over from the CM10.1 rc1 and really want to try out the new kernel. Am I missing something?

sorry for my derp, I hadn't tested k34 build last night... just pushed new k34 build.I've tested, now it's booting again.

device-2013-05-16-220210.png

Reactions: tobiascuypers

psudeke

Apr 2, 2012
Philadelphia
sorry for my derp, I hadn't tested k34 build last night... just pushed new k34 build.I've tested, now it's booting again.

no problem at all, thanks for taking a look at it. i'll give it a try tonight after work. i went back to the previous k34 release and it worked nicely, very smooth and quick. glad to see some new life in the kf, keep up the good work!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone