[ROM][CM12.0][N8013][N8000][BETA][12/03/2015] lollipop

Search This thread

Derio Mehra

Feb 9, 2015
network problem in India

No new update coming with network issue fix in india.
Battery problem still not removed.
Touch interface is poor....old update has good touch responce as compare to this version.
Add stylus and note feature in this rom that make it awosome and speechless.
Enhance performance

lirokoa

No new update coming with network issue fix in india.
Battery problem still not removed.
Touch interface is poor....old update has good touch responce as compare to this version.
Add stylus and note feature in this rom that make it awosome and speechless.
Enhance performance

RIL will be reworked in cm12.1, but not so easy without device to test.
I don't see any problem on touch interface.
If you mean touchwiz apps for note features, it will never be included, this is cyanogenmod, nothing else.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: hereami

ROOT M.D 13

Jan 7, 2015
please help null imei and baseband unknown so sim card cant be detecetd amy help pleasE?
and can i solve it by flash the modem.bin for cm12 and how to get it ?

ROOT M.D 13

Jan 7, 2015
i installed the stock 4.4.2 but i need to make a backup to go back if i had problems with cm12 . is it enough to use cmw ecovery backup or can i make it a .tar file to flsh it with odin? because i dont have the stock rom as .tar and i dont have internet to dwonload it :crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:

LowPolyMan

Aug 6, 2014
i installed the stock 4.4.2 but i need to make a backup to go back if i had problems with cm12 . is it enough to use cmw ecovery backup or can i make it a .tar file to flsh it with odin? because i dont have the stock rom as .tar and i dont have internet to dwonload it :crying::crying::crying:

Well, it is enough to use cwm recovery, but if you don't have access to the internet this is up to you whether to do backup or not, just like a precaution in case of something... Won't be worse for you in any case)

Reactions: ROOT M.D 13

martin_ch

Sep 12, 2014
Mr. Lirokoa:*Excuse me, only I have this problem?*your rom is fantastic, all I've had is simply the best, stable and everything works fine. I really love.Although I humbly inform you that I have a problem which is important to me. In all Bluetooth devices that have tried the same thing happens: the sound is always short and very short cycles, as if the signal was lost and quickly connect.I tried it on multiple devices and in all is the same.From already thank you very much for your time and attention.Sorry for the insistence.Sincerely Martin.

lirokoa

Mr. Lirokoa:*Excuse me, only I have this problem?*your rom is fantastic, all I've had is simply the best, stable and everything works fine. I really love.Although I humbly inform you that I have a problem which is important to me. In all Bluetooth devices that have tried the same thing happens: the sound is always short and very short cycles, as if the signal was lost and quickly connect.I tried it on multiple devices and in all is the same.From already thank you very much for your time and attention.Sorry for the insistence.Sincerely Martin.

I use bluetooth as well and it works fine here.
Did you try another app?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

ROOT M.D 13

Jan 7, 2015
Well, it is enough to use cwm recovery, but if you don't have access to the internet this is up to you whether to do backup or not, just like a precaution in case of something... Won't be worse for you in any case)

what about clone to update. zip? i did it but the file size is about 739 mb! is it a flashable with odin?

martin_ch

Sep 12, 2014
I use bluetooth as well and it works fine here.
Did you try another app?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Hi, first of all thank you very much for your attention.
I commented that I tested with the audio player that comes in your rom, with PowerAmp, musiXmatch, Aimp ... etc.
With all I have the same problem: the audio is cut constantly, as if bluetooth device away from the receiver and signal was weak, when in reality I'm near it.
I installed the original stock recovery and audio playback via bluetooth works perfect while away from the receiver.
I hope I made my point, excuse the translation.
Thank you again.
Sincerely Martin.

lirokoa

Hi, first of all thank you very much for your attention.
I commented that I tested with the audio player that comes in your rom, with PowerAmp, musiXmatch, Aimp ... etc.
With all I have the same problem: the audio is cut constantly, as if bluetooth device away from the receiver and signal was weak, when in reality I'm near it.
I installed the original stock recovery and audio playback via bluetooth works perfect while away from the receiver.
I hope I made my point, excuse the translation.
Thank you again.
Sincerely Martin.

Hi there,

Just tried again with stock audio player, here it works fine. However now I'm on cm12.1.
The problem you are describing should have been corrected few months ago. Are you running latest build?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app

m i n a r

Apr 15, 2013
The Ghost Town
official cm12.1 nightlies are officially available from today! Are you planning to release or you still have bugs?

Ps: i don't know if it's a rom related problem, but when i try to open real racing 3 my tab reboots!

martin_ch

Sep 12, 2014
Hi there,

Just tried again with stock audio player, here it works fine. However now I'm on cm12.1.
The problem you are describing should have been corrected few months ago. Are you running latest build?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app

I commented that I installed from scratch the latest:
CM12.0 N8013 / N8000, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 CURRENT VERSIONS: -12/03/2015

And also:
CM12.1 N8013 / N8010 / N8000, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
VERSIONS: -13/04/2015: N8013.

And unfortunately in both I have the same problem.
Regards Martin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.0, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
    It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
    CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

This is a preview build, do not install it if you want a stable ROM.

• This is a preview of what is going down on CM12.0
    • Rom is in beta state so many bugs are to be expected!
    • All the source code is available on my Github.
    • I do this on my free time and unfortunately I don't have much.
    • Any help is a appreciated!
    • I don't own N8000 device, so all RIL is untested, some may find it works, other may find it does not.

LINKS IN SECOND POST

Source code: https://github.com/lirokoa
    Patch needed for now:
    • https://github.com/NamelessRom/android_frameworks_av/commit/6f0780af3afeae1455334158cb0ce5e5c47b1068
    • https://github.com/NamelessRom/android_frameworks_av/commit/46313ea36acecb5954c4ba1e80c6ea03107a6c94
    • https://github.com/NamelessRom/android_frameworks_av/commit/919f7b91b8798487e8aedc8831b51e7df738e215
    • https://github.com/NamelessRom/android_frameworks_av/commit/ce1a9b722ae5b70691560fd6c20472da816b1ff2
    • https://github.com/NamelessRom/android_frameworks_av/commit/eeebdd01315c84b4616aa0a58e6939fba61d3203
    • http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/77755/
    • https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_frameworks_native/commit/540345f70db4f0cea6ad3f1150d2cb2fac18da25
    • And fix all errors in android_harware_samsung

CREDITS:
    • The whole Cyanogenmod team
    • Special thanks @dhiru1602 for his awesome work on exynos 4
    • All people who works on the Exynos 4 SOC, they desserve it :)

XDA:DevDB Information
    CM12.0 N8013/N8000, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Contributors
    lirokoa
    Source Code: https://github.com/lirokoa

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information

Created 2014-11-20
    Last Updated 2015-04-20
    FAQ:
    • Keyboard does not work: enable hardware keyboard in settings.
    • Google chrome got graphics glitches: just disable #enable-gpu-rasterization in chrome://flags
    • If you don't want to see cursor while using S-Pen, you can disable it it in settings / inputs
    • If you have trouble with video playback you can try to disable NuPlayer in developer settings

KNOWN BUGS:
    • SELinux disabled
    • Enabled NON PIE executable to be executed (needed for GPS)
    • I probably forget many :)
    Just uploaded new build for n8013, n8000 is building and will be uploaded later.
    Check 2nd post for changelog.

Also some informations:
    - I don't own n8000, so I can not debug / fix RIL problem easily, you are welcome to assist me and propose some patch if you got some problems.
    - About cursor problem, no, it has not been removed, the proprietary hardware composer does not play good with it, and thus is not displayed. I've been digging this problem the last few days and only solution I see is moving back to open source hwcomposer if we can get it working with new kernel but we would loose benefits of the proprietary hwcomposer.
    Just uploaded new build for n8013, n8000 will follow soon, check 2nd post.
    Edit: n8000 is up as well
    New build is up check 1st post :)