* Fixed whatsapp videocall colors with back camera
* Allow installation on GT-I9220

This will be my last cm12.1 version

Was waiting for these fixes for very long time ;) Nice work buddy :D

Last edited:

PicsaLover

Mar 1, 2018
Don't load

Hello, how are? i have a problem when i install the NightOwl, i have the phone of my girlfriend im new on this of flashing... and i was wipe the my rom of fabryc, wibe cache, etc... i install the nighowl without a problem, and when i reboot only stay in logo of nightowl and splashing orb on screen... this doesn't do anything more, why is this?

bauner

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 23, 2008
Near Nürnberg
Hello, how are? i have a problem when i install the NightOwl, i have the phone of my girlfriend im new on this of flashing... and i was wipe the my rom of fabryc, wibe cache, etc... i install the nighowl without a problem, and when i reboot only stay in logo of nightowl and splashing orb on screen... this doesn't do anything more, why is this?

Did you follow exactly the steps from the first post?
The first start can take some minutes

PicsaLover

Mar 1, 2018
Which rom did you use before?

I use the stock of the GT-n7000, Android 4.1.2, i never user a rom mod is my first time, the phone doesn't works for recovery and doesnt works now on starting rom, i search on internet and is a brick, but i can start downloading mode, i trying to use odin3 for install a stock rom, but pc doesnt recognize the phone, idk what do, can help me pls?

bauner

Jan 23, 2008
Near Nürnberg
I use the stock of the GT-n7000, Android 4.1.2, i never user a rom mod is my first time, the phone doesn't works for recovery and doesnt works now on starting rom, i search on internet and is a brick, but i can start downloading mode, i trying to use odin3 for install a stock rom, but pc doesnt recognize the phone, idk what do, can help me pls?

Do you use the correct odin version and do you have the correct drivers installed?

Odin
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=19030705#post19030705

Drivers
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=961956

Did you try to use another usb cable/port?

PicsaLover

Mar 1, 2018
Do you use the correct odin version and do you have the correct drivers installed?

Odin
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=19030705#post19030705

Drivers
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=961956

Did you try to use another usb cable/port?

I use the odin3_v3.12.5, i don't know if is the lastest version, but i trying to download the new u give to me.
The driver's i trying to install them but when i accept the "admin alert" dosn't start installing, and dont create process for it, idk for it, i download the drivers u give me and try of new.

I was give the phone to a friend to help me but he cant, say me can't recognize the pc, and now dont start in download mode (Last time of i have is hard to get in, so is normally and the phone cant charge because the boot loop), so now i trying to downlaod all component and install on my pc, is dosn't work, i use another pc...

Please can help me step by step? im very scary because im venezuelan and is very hard to get a phone here and is the phone of my gf :S

bauner

Jan 23, 2008
Near Nürnberg
I use the odin3_v3.12.5, i don't know if is the lastest version, but i trying to download the new u give to me.
The driver's i trying to install them but when i accept the "admin alert" dosn't start installing, and dont create process for it, idk for it, i download the drivers u give me and try of new.

I was give the phone to a friend to help me but he cant, say me can't recognize the pc, and now dont start in download mode (Last time of i have is hard to get in, so is normally and the phone cant charge because the boot loop), so now i trying to downlaod all component and install on my pc, is dosn't work, i use another pc...

Please can help me step by step? im very scary because im venezuelan and is very hard to get a phone here and is the phone of my gf :S

I don't use windows sine a long time but the steps should be
install the samsung drivers
Download a stock rom for your country
https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-note/GT-N7000/MVL/download/N7000UBLSF/30825/
boot your device into download mode and connect it to the pc
start Odin3-v1.85
select the rom in the pda section and klick on start

I don't know ift the drivers will work on windows 8 or 10 and 64 bit. The last time I did it myself with windows it was with windows 7 32 bit.

I you have a linux pc please tell me then I can give you the steps to try flashing with heimdall

PicsaLover

Mar 1, 2018
https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-note/GT-N7000/MVL/download/N7000UBLSF/30825/
start Odin3-v1.85

I don't know ift the drivers will work on windows 8 or 10 and 64 bit. The last time I did it myself with windows it was with windows 7 32 bit.

I you have a linux pc please tell me then I can give you the steps to try flashing with heimdall

I already installed on windows, now i need to install the rom stock, i already downloaded one, but i need the download mode because phone doesn't charge the batery, i need charge it for use the phone, never works if dont have batery, when i brick the phone i can start in download mode buit the phone say's "low batery" now, i cant start because the phone doesnt charge and nothing, tomorrow my gf use a charger universal to try it and i say to you, but very ty for u help, when i install the rom stock, i can install u rom from odin? or have a better way more easy?

PicsaLover

Mar 1, 2018
start Odin3-v1.85

:laugh: Nevermind the last post, i got the androids driver and can use the odin on the phone, but a have a new problem.

I download a stock rom from one site (dont know the name) and another one from SamMobile, firmware official of Samsung and install the stock rom to the phone and now have a bootloop, never start only see the logo of samsung and no more...

But now i can use Download mode and Recovery Mode Original, what i can do now? trying to re-install nighowl with all steps or what?

bauner

Jan 23, 2008
Near Nürnberg
:laugh: Nevermind the last post, i got the androids driver and can use the odin on the phone, but a have a new problem.

I download a stock rom from one site (dont know the name) and another one from SamMobile, firmware official of Samsung and install the stock rom to the phone and now have a bootloop, never start only see the logo of samsung and no more...

But now i can use Download mode and Recovery Mode Original, what i can do now? trying to re-install nighowl with all steps or what?

before you try to install a custom rom again you should frirst try to get the stock rom running again.

It is possible that it will not boot because left over files from the older rom on the /data partition.

You should try to do a factory reset in the recovery

PicsaLover

Mar 1, 2018
before you try to install a custom rom again you should frirst try to get the stock rom running again.

It is possible that it will not boot because left over files from the older rom on the /data partition.

You should try to do a factory reset in the recovery

The stock rom stay on bootloop, when i do a factory reset too stay on bootloop...
I see the internal files with the twp recovery and i see i have all files when i was the first original stock, is normal? or are not formatting? or what

bauner

Jan 23, 2008
Near Nürnberg
The stock rom stay on bootloop, when i do a factory reset too stay on bootloop...
I see the internal files with the twp recovery and i see i have all files when i was the first original stock, is normal? or are not formatting? or what
You should have the stock samsung recovery if the flashing of the stock rom was successfull

PicsaLover

Mar 1, 2018
and you also tried a factory reset with the stock recovery?

Did you repartition your devive while you installed my rom?

what is the exact name of your stock rom (or can you give me a download link for it) which you have currently flashed?

N7000ZSLR1_N7000OZSLR1_N7000XXLT3_HOME.tar.md5
N7000UBLSF_N7000MVLLS5_N7000UBLS4_HOME.tar.md5

That's the stock roms i tried, and yes i tried factory reset with the stock recovery.

No i no repartition device while i install u rom :s

bauner

Jan 23, 2008
Near Nürnberg
I have downloaded and checked N7000ZSLR1_N7000OZSLR1_N7000XXLT3_HOME.tar.md5
It contains a full stock rom which should work to get your device booting again.

Will your device stuck on the n7000 logo or on the samsung logo bootanimation?

if you boot into the stock recovery
(remove and reinsert battery, press and hold vol up + home and power on the device)
will you see any red lines?

PicsaLover

Mar 1, 2018
I have downloaded and checked N7000ZSLR1_N7000OZSLR1_N7000XXLT3_HOME.tar.md5
It contains a full stock rom which should work to get your device booting again.

Will your device stuck on the n7000 logo or on the samsung logo bootanimation?

if you boot into the stock recovery
(remove and reinsert battery, press and hold vol up + home and power on the device)
will you see any red lines?

Stuck on samsung logo bootanimation

Red lines? IDK, i only see the normal recovery and say E: Failed to mount /efs (Invalid argument) no more.

Top Liked Posts